Toolbars #2

Hi:  I have multiple copies of excel running on different machines and I'd
like to be able to import my toolbars where ever I go.  Possible?  thx.
Wayne

0
jburritt (2)
10/21/2004 2:28:23 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi
Copy the latest *.XLB file found in your machine on the other Pcs
(where * replaces any character. Please note filename may vary related to
operating system)
HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"Wayne Burritt" <jburritt@bellsouth.net> a �crit dans le message de news:
e3G78o3tEHA.348@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hi:  I have multiple copies of excel running on different machines and I'd
> like to be able to import my toolbars where ever I go.  Possible?  thx.
> Wayne

0
papou
10/21/2004 3:37:00 PM
If all of the machines are yours,  have the same version of Excel,
have the same personal.xls file,  same files,  and are identical in every
way then you shouldn't have any problem.

Otherwise,  you would probably want to bring the menus with you
as you switch machines -- take a look at John Walkenbach's
Menu Maker -- tip 53
---
HTH,

"papou" <cestpasbon@�anonplus44.fr> wrote in message news:OvcBMP4tEHA.3188@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Hi
> Copy the latest *.XLB file found in your machine on the other Pcs
> (where * replaces any character. Please note filename may vary related to
> operating system)
> HTH
> Cordially
> Pascal
>
> "Wayne Burritt" <jburritt@bellsouth.net> a �crit dans le message de news:
> e3G78o3tEHA.348@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > Hi:  I have multiple copies of excel running on different machines and I'd
> > like to be able to import my toolbars where ever I go.  Possible?  thx.
> > Wayne

0
dmcritchie (2586)

2 Questions #3
1st Question Recently we placed 3 machines running Windows XP with Outlook 2002. When you compose an email from these machines it always gives a message of "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?". How do I stop this? No other PC on the floor does this and we are using exchange 2000. 2nd Question In outlook 2002 when you use the open others folders option it saves your last query of a mailbox in the drop down. How do you remove from that drop down list email accounts that dont exist anymore I am having t...

Custom Button #2
Hi I need help to creat custom Button for some of my item code/Item description What sould I put on Comand ? Hello: http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/RetailManagementSystem/rms_create_custom_button.mspx Wilfredo "Gill" wrote: > Hi > I need help to creat custom Button for some of my item code/Item description > What sould I put on Comand ? Don't know if you found your answer but this is how you do it: Leave ItemID as 0 and just put in the ItemLookupCode, if you want a Matrix put in the MatrixLookupCode. PerformAddItem 0, ITEMLOOKUPCODE, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0 Rob ...

Email #2
How do i forward email to anouther account so i can get email at home? Hi you're probably in the wrong forum :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany russ wrote: > How do i forward email to anouther account so i can get > email at home? click the forward button or Message Forward or Ctrl + F "Frank Kabel" <frank.kabel@freenet.de> wrote in message news:u9Thl1zTEHA.1036@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... : Hi : you're probably in the wrong forum :-) : : -- : Regards : Frank Kabel : Frankfurt, Germany : : : russ wrote: : > How do i forward email to anouther ac...

CTreeCtrl : 2 or more overlays
Hi, I use CTreeCtrl::SetItemState to show overlayed images for a tree item icon. For different states of object different overlays are used. My question is: can I use two overlayed images simultaneously? I tried, the last one just overwrites the first one. Of course I can create third image that combines those two. I just want to make sure there is no other way to implement this. (Prefer to code rather than paint). Regards, ~Peter To the best of my knowledge, no. It is also hard to come up with overlays that Play Well Together under these conditions. I'd suggest the third-image appr...

2-dimensional array
How do I create an array like the following which contains string and integer? string[,] siblings = { {"Mike", 28}, {"Mary", 25}, {"John", 31} }; object[,] siblings = { { "Mike", 28 }, { "Mary", 25 }, { "John", 31 } }; Jason Newell www.jasonnewell.net Rick wrote: > How do I create an array like the following which contains string and integer? > > string[,] siblings = { {"Mike", 28}, {"Mary", 25}, {"John", 31} }; > > > thanks "Jason Newell" wrote...

Automatically Saving an Excel Document as a Web Page #2
I've managed to get the files to save as html after either a certain amount of time or at a certain time. Now, immensely awesome a feat as this is, I'd still like to create a macro that causes files to be saved as html whenever they're changed and saved in the conventional sense. Suggestions? -- Danimagus ...

CRM1.2/EX2003 email router won't install
When installing the Microsoft CRM-Exchange email router I get an error message as follows: "One or more of the CRM servers you specified is invalid or you do not have administrator priviledges on that server." The servers are valid and I am operating a network administrator with admin rights on each server. Any ideas would be much appreciated. I feel for you on this one. This very same problem held us up for weeks and no one could help. We finally contacted MS CRM support and they had a fix. Apparently there is a little know bug with some installs. Follow the below proced...

Z Report ? #2
Can some be so kind as to expalin to me the proper way to do a Z Report. 1) Enter the opening amount at the start of the day 2) Enter closing amounts at the end of the day (Now what is this amount, the amount that is kept in the till or the amount you count for the day?) 3) Finally, print a z report Thanks in advance What we do and you can modify however you need is the following: We count the draw open.(for us a set opening amount) At closing we count it again entering everything in the drawer. After this initial count we run an X report. X reports allow you to change closing informat...

a macro to copy only 2 lines w/i a cell separated by 4 line breaks
Can anyone help me determine how to copy only 2 specific lines from a cell that contains text in 4 lines that is separated using the line break function? Which two lines? You may be better off parsing into 4 cells then picking the two you want Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:31:01 -0700, poltpar <poltpar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can anyone help me determine how to copy only 2 specific lines from a cell >that contains text in 4 lines that is separated using the line break function? ...

Changing icons in toolbar
Hi, How to change the icons in the toolbars? Rajkuma -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Select View, Toolbars, scroll down and select Customize. Select the Commands tab to add new buttons. If you want to change the button face, (after displaying the customize dialog), right click on button face and select change button image or edit button image. Robert Flanagan Macro Systems Delaware, U.S. 302-234-9857 http://www.add-ins.com Productivity add-ins and downloadable books on VB macros for Excel "Rajkumar >" <<Rajkumar.1azc3y@excelforum-nospam.com> wrot...

office student and teacher edition #2
I am a student in Sofia, Bulgaria, and I am interested in buying the Office 2004 Student and Teacher edition. Am I able to buy this from the States and use it here, in Bulgaria? Are there other limitations for its use? Thanks. > I am a student in Sofia, Bulgaria, and I am interested in buying the > Office 2004 Student and Teacher edition. Am I able to buy this from the > States and use it here, in Bulgaria? Are there other limitations for > its use? Thanks. I don't know if there are any limitations on its use. You will be stuck with the English interface for menus, etc, you...

Get rid of annoying toolbars?
Using MS Office/Excel 2002, Windows How do I keep two particular toolbars from continually/automatically including themselves in my list of desired toolbars? The two I want to stay away are "clip.Connect" and "Microsoft Office Live Add-in". Regardless of how many times I manually remove them from the line-up, they continually reappear without invitation, and it's very annoying. Thanks, First, I've never heard of either of these addins and I'm not sure what you mean by removing them from the line-up. Does this mean you've looked under: tools|Addins and ...

spreadsheets #2
i have windows xp and i got a spreadsheet attached to and email i saved it to 3 1/2 disc how do i open this file now Hi Sweetpea! Do NOT attempt to open the file with Excel directly from the floppy disc. Put the floppy disc in the disc drive Right Click the Start Button > Select Explore Look down the "tree" to the A:\ drive Select the xls file by clicking once Right click the file > Copy Now select My Documents folder or another folder of your choice Right click > Paste Remember where you copied it to Take the floppy disc out of the disc drive Open Excel File > Open N...

Relative Reference #2
Hi, My question is I have a row and a column of values. I am trying to multiply the row by column and display it in a row format. eg Row 3 5 2 5 Column 1 4 5 6 I want the product to be displayed as 3 20 10 30 by using relative reference. It doesnt work for me. Pl. let me know if anyone has any idea. Thanks Hi! Assume: A1:D1 = 3;5;2;5 A3:A6 = 1;4;6;5 =A1*INDEX($A3:$A6,COLUMNS($A:A)) Copy across as needed. Biff "Hari" <Hari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12430877-E274-482E-8F16-856C2...

install autocorrection #2
Excell keeps asking to install autocorrection from MS office Premium disk which I do not own. How can I stop the program from asking this question every 5 letters I type?! Did you try the Office/Excel cd that you own? -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "gruson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:dabf01c43b89$28008ea0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Excell keeps asking to install autocorrection from MS > office Premium disk which I do not own. How can I stop the > program from asking this question every 5 letters I type?! Gruson, You may be able to turn ...

Debug Error #2
Hi all, Iam getting a debug error message when i close my application. DAMAGE: after Normal block (#234) at 0x00D70040 Does anyone came up to know this problem. It would be very helpfull thanksss tpiran > Iam getting a debug error message when i close my application. > > DAMAGE: after Normal block (#234) at 0x00D70040 > > Does anyone came up to know this problem. > It would be very helpfull > I havent personally seen this. But google does have few relevant hits on it. See this from MSFT: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q235507/ --- Ajay Tpiran wrote: > H...

Template Wizard #2
I am having trouble with the Template Wizard and Database link in excel 2003?? WHERE ARE THEY???? I have an invoice linked to a spreadsheet done in excel 2000 that don't work in 2003? ...

email a worksheet #2
Help...how can I email one(or multiple) worksheets but note the entire workbook? Thanks Hi try Ron's sendmail add-in: http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm >-----Original Message----- >Help...how can I email one(or multiple) worksheets but >note the entire workbook? > >Thanks >. > Thank for this information. But... is there a method native to default excel settings? The instructions in Excel Help do not appear to work as they indicate. Help Search Term "Send a worksheet in e-mail". In the intructions I do not receive the prompt "Send the c...

OnReceive is not getting called?? #2
i wonder why my prg didnt attached +---------------------------------------------------------------- | Attachment filename: msocudp.zip |Download attachment: http://www.codecomments.com/attachment.php?postid=2875298 +---------------------------------------------------------------- - syn ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.codecomments.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

outlook 2002 passwords #2
i recently upgraded outlook 2000 to 2002. now the new version is asking for a password to access my personal folder. i cannot remember the password and the old version remembered it in the password list. how do i change, or access the password? help!!! ...

Mail Merging #2
I need to mail merge about 900 names & addresses from a query that I pulled & put into an Excel spreadsheet onto sheets of 3 postcards per sheet. I would like to know how to do that from Publisher 2000. Ed looks left. Ed looks right. No-one is there. Furtively, Ed picks up a note from Beth <Beth@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I need to mail merge about 900 names & addresses from a query that I > pulled & put into an Excel spreadsheet onto sheets of 3 postcards per > sheet. I would like to know how to do that from Publisher 2000. Step 1: Remo...

uninstall outlook express #2
How can I uninstall Outlook Express with Windows XP Prof? Uninstalling Internet Explorer does not work. It is not listed under the components of Windows XP nor in the Add/Remove Programs list. You don't. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, iwinlof@hotmail.com asked: | How can I uninstall Outlook Express with Windows XP | Prof? Uninstalling Inter...

System Cleanup Folders #2
I've configured Mailbox Manager to move stuff from Deleted Items and Sent Items to the System Cleanup Folder after 90 days, and to delete after 30 more days. Where exactly IS the System Cleanup Folder, and how do users (or I) access it if I need to move messages out of it? The System Cleanup Folder will only appears in the user's Outlook if there are items moved into it. "Patricia" <me@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23bEXl9DxFHA.3188@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > I've configured Mailbox Manager to move stuff from Deleted Items and Sent > Items to t...

EDC batch #2
The tender type of Credit Card got the Perform Verification via EDC turned off temporarly and two days worth of credit card purchases did not go through. Is there any way to resend these purchases through or a way to get the credit card numbers so they can be manually sent through? -- Bart M If your version of RMS is greater than 1.3.x, then no there is no way other than trying to contact the customers. If you are on an older release, maybe - it would depend on your option settings. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com --------------------...

List Box Question #2
I have two list boxes, one in column I31 and the other in column E42. They both have different data in them. I want the list box in column E42 to show a specific value based on the data chosen in list box I31. If listbox in I31 shows A, then show C in listbox E42 If listbox in I31 shows F, then show G in listbox E42 If listbox in I31 shows Z, then show R in listbox E42. I need to do this for about 7 Ifs. Thanks! Hi, Here are the steps for creating a dynamic data validation list: 1. Create three or more list in the spreadsheet. For example: A B C New Yo...