to extract multiple values from an array

Hi,

I am into Image processing industry, for each job we create unique
code in excel, we Process 20 jobs in a day, I want to list all the job
Code in "summary of the day sheet" that we complete for the particular
day .
0
rathan.h (1)
12/30/2011 10:56:20 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

On Dec 30, 4:56=A0am, ratan h <ratha...@nextgenalbums.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am into Image processing industry, for each job we create unique
> code in excel, we Process 20 jobs in a day, I want to list all the job
> Code in "summary of the day sheet" that we complete for the particular
> day .

Not enough info but, assuming you are listiing in a database table,
simply use data>filter>autofilter>filter for the day.
0
dguillett11 (103)

multiple CD's, same bank
I've got multiple CD's opened up at the same bank. They are all under the same account number, but each under a separate heading. Each of the CD's mature at a different time, and they will be rolled over into new CD's over the next 18 years. Futhermore, my bank provides online banking services directly within MS Money, including automated download of statements. So...what would be the best way to set up these accounts in Money? Should I create one account named CD and then make a cash transaction for each CD? Should I set up each CD as an individual investment accou...

extract all attachments
Hi I am looking for a freeware soltuion to extracting all attachements from outlook2003 and replacing with a link to the file. WoodyUK See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/housekeeping.htm and the code samples at: http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=70 http://www.slovaktech.com/code_samples.htm#StripAttachments -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "woodyuk" <woodyuk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1108897893.566...

One Entry to Multiple Rows

Array Formula #7
I have an array formula that works correct up to the 20th row. It quit running on row 20 or it does not pick up any information after row 20. Any help out ther -- pete576 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pete5761's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2961 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49427 Rather impossible to tell... What's the formula, and what cell(s) is it entered into? What type of data is in any referenced ranges? In article <pete5761.205n5a_1134773401.141...

Downloading multiple messages
All of a sudden outlook has started downloading multiple messages from my pop account (ie 22 of the same) It is also sending out 22 of the same message. How can I resolve this issue? What version of Outlook do you have? Does it download duplicates of *all* messages, or just of one or two messages? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "GW" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:005101c3bf4c$e748bf30$a501280a@phx.gbl... > All of a sudden outlook has started do...

Return values that sum to a known value
I have a list of data and would like to know if there is a formula that would return any items from that list that sum to a known value. Have a look at this thread for something similar: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?pg=7&cat=&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions&fltr= Regards, Tom "lmattern" wrote: > I have a list of data and would like to know if there is a formula that would > return any items from that list that sum to a known value. ...

Calculating Correlation using arrays
I have a sheet full of data for many products in chronological order. Column A is Date of manufacture Column B is time of manufacture Column C is the product Column D is a measurement from the automatic control system Column E contains occasional manual measurements for calibratio checks Up till now I have split the data out by grade and checked calibratio using pivot tables and also checked slope and offsets. After gainin exposure to all kinds of clever functions via this board I now wonde whether it would not be possible to automate these checks in some way ie on a separate sheet I list t...

Multiple Language Issues
Hi all, Has anyone successfully manually updated a non-English supported 5.5 to 2003? (The reason for the manual update was a broken admin account.) Mail and contacts were all exported to PST files, and then imported to 2003. However, although the text of the messages is fine (English and Russian), the text for contact names and message subjects gets gorched if they contained any Russian text. Does anyone know the correct sequence to follow to take messages and contacts in Russian (or other languages) from 5.5 to 2003, while retaining the non-English subject lines and contact names? ...

Multiple Sales Transaction for Same Work Order
I am in the process of trying to create a store level report by department, catagory, and item of the moneys received in total by both deposit on work orders and on direct sales that are not work orders. We require a 100% deposit (of a single tender type) on work orders. I then need to break this deposit down by department, catagory and item. Then I must add that to the same break down for direct sales. Thereby getting a total of all moneys received during a specified period for the store across all registers. So basically I am trying to figure out the data structure and org...

EXTRACTING UNIQUE RECORD BASED ON CONDITION
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C781BF.08FB92F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello everyone! I would like to extract unique records based on a condition. For = example, how to extract unique record from column 'B' when column 'A' = has "AP" or any other desired condition. The data is as follows: A B =20 MI 70056542=20 MI 70056543=20 AP PATRICK CUDAHY INCORPORATED=20 AP PATRICK CUDAHY INCORPORATED=20 AP SUGAR CREEK ...

Multiple Report Dictionaries
We just acquired another company and some of the modified reports will need to be different than the ones we currently use. There are a few people that will need to work with both companies in Great Plains. Is there a way to change which reportws dictionary a company uses - or a user uses - without editing the launch file? Thanks,, Mike You could have two installations of the client on the workstation. Each installation would have a different dictionary file. The user would have to pick the right one. "MikeW" <MikeW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

in Publisher I want to merge/send email with multiple attachments
Using Publisher 2007 I know how to do a merge and then email out from a list. Publisher gives the option to attach multiple attachments to the email but when the send actually goes out it only carries the first of the attachments and discards the others. Is there a trick to making multiple attachments stay attached? or is this a bug... Thanks to anyone who can clear this up.. Rust Gilbert Rust, Since you already know how to do email merges in Publisher 2007, you're probably the ideal person to answer my question...I have been trying to do an email merge using an existing publis...

set value of a group of activex control points
Have a spreadsheet that has some 20+ activex control points (option buttons). Is there a way to group all these controls together & set their initial values the same? Trying to setup a "reset" type of operation that would clear all control points. I can do them individually via properties, but it's too time consuming. Any suggestions? ...

how to convert a CString variable to unsigned short array one?
Hi, In my unicode VC6 app, how to convert a CString variable to unsigned short array? ....... CString strRst; unsigned short strOleChars[100]; strOleChars = strRst; //??? Thank you. Is ConvertStringToBSTR() what you are looking for? AliR. "David" <David_Wang_Xian@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e6gbA3avFHA.720@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi, > In my unicode VC6 app, how to convert a CString variable to unsigned short > array? > ...... > CString strRst; > unsigned short strOleChars[100]; > strOleChars = strRst; //??? > > Thank you. > > ...

Storing distinct values in an array
Hello .. in the speadsheet, i have a column containing a series of numbers maybe of them repeated multiple times... i would like to store all distinct values in an array any ideas on how i could do that ... eg , if these were the numbers going down column then 1 3 5 7 5 3 5 7 5 4 3 4 5 7 8 5 3 .. store 1,3,5,7,9,4,8 in an array, in no specifi order thank you shimee -- shimee ----------------------------------------------------------------------- shimeel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1583 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showt...

Sending multiple Emails so each person does not get the list
We want to send out multiple emails to several email accounts. We dont want the accounts to see the list of accounts that the email went to. How does one do this in Outlook? In any contacts folder, Tools | Mail Merge is the best choice. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "tom" <Spamblocker@ameritech.net> wrote in message = ...

Can I embed or link multiple .pdf files into or to an excel file?
I would like to link .pdf files to an excel file. Within my excel file I would like to have a column that has file names in it. Then have excel link those files to the excel file so when I print the excel file all the linked files print along with it. use hyper link "GrubbyG" wrote: > I would like to link .pdf files to an excel file. Within my excel file I > would like to have a column that has file names in it. Then have excel link > those files to the excel file so when I print the excel file all the linked > files print along with it. ...

Populate cell with a value if another cell has a certain value
All, good morning. i have a issue, i need to populate cell E4 with a value CX/025966 when cell F4 has a text Bond Street. Is there a simple way of doin this? EXCEL 2007 Try:- =IF((F4="Bond Street"),"CX/025966","") If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "B2ORL" wrote: > All, good morning. i have a issue, i need to populate cell E4 with a value > CX/025966 when cell F4 has a text Bond Street. > > Is there a simple way of doin this? Use IF() =IF(F4="Bond Street","CX/02...

Show zero values
When a formula returns a zero value, the zero value is not being displayed. I have reviewed the following: - conditional formatting - zero values are checked (Tools/Options/View) - stepped through my VB code (it inserts formulae based on a Worksheet Change event) - locked and hidden values unchecked with and without protection (this should have no effect when the sheet is unprotected) Are there any other circumstances that result in a zero value not being displayed? Are there any other reasons for this occurrence? Cheers John Check also normal cell formatting! there are formats that hide ...

Outlook 2003
Hi, Anyone know if it is possible to save multiple calendar selection views in Outlook 2003 yet ? For example a receptionist may have the ability to view say twenty or so users calendars. When she closes Outlook and opens it up again she has to select them all over again. I see lots of people wanting to do this and being told that it's not possible...or at least the posts I've read thus far. Jim. ...

Supporting multiple excel versions from .NET
Hi, I am using excel automation to write data to Excel. I am using Excel 9 and I using early binding to create the objects. I would like to support Excel versions 9 and upwards. To run the same application on a production system, with office XP,( which has only the framework installed), should I distribute the olb file, that I used while referencing, along with my installation? Are there any other dependencies, that I need to take care? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

CButton::GetButtonStyle()
hi! is it possible that the function GetButtonStyle() returns one single style value? where can i get information when to use a mask and when to use the plain value? how about other controls/windows? actually i am a little bit confused about this... thanks, philipp "Philipp Huber" <philipp.huber@innval.com> wrote in message news:bonpkq$7hi$04$1@news.t-online.com... > hi! > > is it possible that the function GetButtonStyle() returns one single style > value? I'm not sure what you're asking, but GetButtonStyle returns the LOBYTE of the GetWindowLong/GW...