Time Format and Unload Problem

I have a Textbox that is used for a Time Input
I want the user to only be allowed to enter the info in the right format
I.a. 12:30 I think the part that is important is the : in the middle.

Also when the user clicks the command button An if statement is run to
verify that all fields have been filled in. If not then a msgbox comes up
stating that all info must be filled in.
The problem is when the msgbox is closed then the unload me is run and the
info that was put in is acted on
    I fixed that by making all variables  = "" However the form still closes
and needs to be run again.

Is their a way to allow the user to fill in the remaining boxes if the if
statement is true. Or is there another way

Thanks Rod Taylor

Also when I put the time variable into a cell and later get that info from
the cell putting it into a variable again the time format changes to a
decimal  instead of time any help on this please.

0
trodney (11)
7/24/2003 3:13:22 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

parsing a date and time field #2

Day of week time control
Let's say I wanted something to occur at specific times (via DDE) on Sunday, a different thing on Monday -Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri Sat and continue over and over. I see how I can know the day and time, but to use it in a formula escapes me. The use is for a simple area based light control in my house. Hi Vernon Maybe =IF(AND(WEEKDAY(NOW())=1,HOUR(NOW())>=8,HOUR(NOW())<=17),"Switch on","Switch off") -- Regards Roger Govier "vernon" <there@there> wrote in message news:%23gF0dmcrHHA.1404@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Let's say I wanted ...

An Outlook 2003 Problem

Indiana Time Zone
Indiana, which has always been on Eastern Standard Time, has changed to observe Daylight Savings Time. As we switch computers over, we have noticed that all day appointments now appear in two days during daylight savings time. Is there a patch to fix this issue or do have have to go in and manually change all the appointments. Thanks, Dennis Instruct all your users to change their timezone to the normal Eastern time, and change all your servers likewise. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "d3harvey" <d3harvey@discu...

Cell Format #4

How do I make a chart with several times during a day
Hi, This seems like it may be a simple thing, yet I can not for the life of me figure out how to do this (or at least semi-easily with VBing it for a while). I have a simple table filled with the following information (example for simplicity): 12pm 5pm 10pm 11/20 5 4 7 11/21 5 4 7 11/23 5 4 7 11/24 5 4 7 11/25 5 4 7 So basically I am keeping track of a numeric value three times a day. I would like to make a chart of it with...

Formatting #13
Hi How can i have codes in this form 00.00.0000.00, & i wanted to sum to the values below like next code, 00.00.0000(+1).00 I'm tired to format but always sum in the last 2 digits 00.00.0000.00(+1), what can i do Someone can help me Thanks How did you put 00.00.0000.00 in the cell? Did you type 0 and then give it a custom format? If yes, try changing your custom format to: 00\.00\.\0000.00 Then add 1, but make sure that the resulting cell also has this custom format. This is really a funny formatted number with 2 decimal places now. Carla wrote: > > Hi, > How can i ...

CRM 4.0 Custom Report Filter Problem

I added time update permisssion to my limited user acct. but it does not work. When I try, the time synchonization is greyed out. How can I get it to work. Thanks. On Apr 4, 12:33=A0pm, Mint <chocolatemint77...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I added time update permisssion to my limited user acct. but it does > not work. > When I try, the time synchonization is greyed out. > > How can I get it to work. > > Thanks. Is this Windows MCE SP2? What method did you use to add time update permission to your limited user account? Does your unlimited user accou...

conditional formatting in excel #3

Duplicate personal folders problem
Hello all, I have a problem with Outlook 2003 and I hope someone can help me resolve it I imported a PST file from Outlook XP that was on a different machine, and now I have two versions of Personal Folders in my All Mail Folders list. They both have Deleted Items, Drafts, Inbox, Junk E-mail, Outbox, Sent Items and Search Folders in. One of them has an icon of a piece of paper with a clock to the top left and a house to the top right. The other one has an icon like a stack of files (like from a filing cabinet) They are clearly referencing the same thing, as the Deleted Items both have al...

Interesting Solver problem (Solver encounters an error)
Here's an interesting problem, I wonder if anyone has any thoughts o this. Recognize that my real problem is very complex (severa intermediate calculation including some iterative steps), but th problem I'm having seems similar (conceptually anyway) to this simpl problem. Given a data set: x,y 10,3.9 8,3.2 7,2.8 6,2.2 5,1.4 4.5,0.8 4,0.01 3.8,-0.4 3.6,-1 3.5,-1.4 3.4,-1.8 3.3,-2.4 3.2,-3.2 3.1,-4.6 3.05,-6 One could look at the data and say, "that looks like the curve y=ln(x) but with a different asymptote other than the y-axis and possibly scaling factor." So we choos...

Excel Problem #3
I have win2000 with Office 2000 in the network! When i try to rename one excel file my computer make restart. This hapening not to all files,and all files there are in the same folder in the network! What hapen,and what i can do so as to work out the problem? I have all the required permissions on that network folder. No one else has any of the files open. They are not shared workbooks. ...

Reminder Time vs Due By Field
I'm using O2003. For a contact, there is the Due by Field. There is also a Reminder Time field. If you update the Due By field, it updates the Reminder Time field. However, if you update the Reminder Time field, it does not update the Due By field. By default for a contact, you have access to the Due By field. The Reminder field is avaialble, but you have to manually add it. In Tasks, it seems to work the same in that if you update the Due By field, it updates the Reminder Time field. However, if you update the Reminder Time field, it does not update the Due By field. However, you have a...

Problems with MFC list controls
I have a large list control with many inventory control items displayed within. When someone single clicks on an item, it displays information about that item in another part of the dialog. I have a three-fold problem, the master list has multiple columns in it, in order to make the selection work properly, only column 0 can be selected, is there a way to make a valid row selection if you select an item using any of the other columns? Second issue is the highlight of the selection. Only column 0 in the list control will highlight, is there a way to make the entire row highlight when an...

Next button problems
I have a next button in a form that I have criteria for. I have a date field that has to be entered before going to another record. When I click the next button I get the pop up that says click update to continue but the form displays the next record instead of staying on the current record that needs updating. Here is the code that I am using. ____________________________________________________________________________________ Private Sub Command39_Click() If IsNull([Post Called Customer]) Then MsgBox "You must click the UPDATE button to continue!!!" Cancel = True End If On Erro...

Problem with message routing between EXCH2K and EX2K3
We are running a ver simply Exchange topology, with an Exchange 2000 single server (ServerA) acting as "dumb" Information Store. Incoming and outbound SMTP email is relayed through a Linux based SMTP host relay on the same subnet, which handles all domain lookups for mail routing. ServerA is configured to use to the Linux SMTP server as it's smart host. The domain is a native Windows 2003 AD topology. My problem is the following: I have recently added a new Exchange 2003 Server (ServerB) into our Exchange site topology. If I create a user (UserA) on ServerA and then do a...

Conitional Formatting
Hello. I have two fields in a subform, "User" and "IT Announcement" I would like to do conditional formatting to this effect: On ther "User" field: If "IT Announcement" = Yes then make the "User" field turn blue (I would choose the color blue from the conditional formatting selection. How would you write this? Thanks. Iram/mcp On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:59:01 -0700, Iram wrote: > Hello. > I have two fields in a subform, "User" and "IT Announcement" > I would like to do conditional formatting to this effect: > On...

Excel number formatting #2