Thanks to Braindumps, I Just Succeded in My Microsoft Certification exams.

Hello,I am really happy to say ,I passed my exam with your freedumps
by
getting 95.Really it is fantastic.Thank you all.I like to prepare this
as best site comparing with all. Once again thanks to all PrepDumps
members.http://www.pass4sure.nl/ !

http://www.pass4sure.nl/Microsoft/index.html
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Integrating GP with Microsoft Project Server
Hello, we have a prospect who is really interested in integrating GP 10 with their Microsoft Project Server 2007. They want to manage the projects in Project Server, and get project P&L information reporting out of GP, but only do time entry one time. We're looking at Business Portal Project Time Entry for the entry point, but can't find any information or experience in integrating the entries into Project Server. Does anyone have any ideas? -- BrianB I have no experience with these but searched the internet by using the keywords "GP Project interface". Here ...

Certification Exam
I am about to take my certification exam for Store Operations. Any thoughts or docs that you may have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Heey, If you want, I can send you Q and A list. I used it for my exam last year. Send me an email. Greetings, Raymond Bakker "santa''''s helper" <santashelper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB9E4F4B-F22A-4ED6-ABFC-55748360CEC1@microsoft.com... >I am about to take my certification exam for Store Operations. > Any thoughts or docs that you may have would be greatly appreciated. > Thanks, I...

Microsoft Outlook infinite loop errors while configuring exchange account upon first launch.
When you launch outlook for the first time, you get the option to go through the email wizard or cancel. I choose to cancel the wizard and instead add an exchange account (via control panel/mail/accounts) to the mail settings. After adding the exchange account, I then lauched outlook again to populate the cache with exchange emails and folders, etc., but instead was greeted with an error message after 30 minutes of what seemed to be a locked computer: "outlook must first connect to exchange server before configuring additional email accounts", and then closes down. I then proceeded...

Need Microsoft Access to run on my Mac Powerbook
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) I've been told I need to buy Virtual PC for my Mac and then Microsoft Office 2008 (for the PC, which includes ACCESS) in order to use MS Access for a college course I'm taking. I do believe that once I get Virtual PC, I could get MS Access as a temporary free download for 60 days. My questions: 1. is the above info correct? 2. where do I get Virtual PC for my Mac? cost? 3. Is Virtual PC easy to use or will I need to buy a book to explain it to me? 4. How about ease-of-use of Microsoft Access? Thank you to whomever can give me some ...

Microsoft Outlook #15
Every 2-5 minutes my e-mail hangs up. I can be working in it or if it is just sitting there. It tells me that it is not responding. I forward the error and I never hear anything back. I have a 2002 version. Any help? ...

Please help with code! Thanks!
I have a workbook of about 26 worksheets. Since it=92s pretty big, I disabled the save & saveas so the user can only save the current sheet (the current sheet is copied to another workbook) and the user is given an option to saveas (saveas dialog) pops up. The Private Sub Workbook is in the Workbook while the Sub SavingFile is in the module. The code works well because most of the time, there is only one visible sheet, so the code copies the one sheet to another workbook for saving. The problem is that sometimes, the visible sheets are more than one sheet. In cases where there are more t...

Microsoft Exchange Event
Hi, I am trying to start Microsoft Exchange Event service, however I am unable to do so. I get the following error in MMC: "Could not start the Microsoft Exchange Event service on Local Computer. The service did not return an error. This could be an internal Windows error or an internal service error. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator." Also, in the Application log this error is recorded: "An unexpected MAPI error occurred. Error returned was [0x80004005]." I looked at Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 212933, however, after carrying out all the...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 ignoring british summer time
Hello, We've got a installation of CRM 3.0 with rollup update 2 installed. Win 2k3 EE SP1 as guest on ESX 2.5 host. The guest servers are on BST (GMT+1), however any dates get saved on GMT on the database. This throws reporting off which is a serious concern around here. MS seemed to have pulled rollup update 3, however I went through the list of individual updates and none seem relevant Any ideas? Anybody suffering from the same thing? TIA The Crm database allways stores time in GMT. The conversion to and from local time is done in the user interface. The CRM database does...

Thank you!
You're welcome! (on behalf of all of us - I am not sure who you meant to thank) Judy Gleeson - MVP Outlook Acorn Training and Consulting Canberra, Australia see what Outlook training can do to improve productivity: www.acorntraining.com.au/pdfdocs/ProductivITwithOutlook.pps www.acorntraining.com.au/productivit.htm "Sam Fertel" <None@nononone.com> wrote in message news:qugiu19qbq6n5apochv5obkc08eqntlj3k@4ax.com... > ...

Microsoft Update under Windows 7 shows [Error number: 0x8DDD0004]
I got a new HP notebook Elitebook 8540p with Windows 7 Professional preinstalled. When trying to run Windows Update everything works ok. When I try to run Microsoft Update (http://update.microsoft.com) in order to update all the other Microsoft programs like Office etc I get [Error number: 0x8DDD0004]. Strange thing is that the first add-on ('Windows Update' from 'Microsoft Windows Component Publisher') shows as unknown program from unknown publisher... I would expect it is signed as coming from Microsoft??? As per instruction from Microsoft I followed A...

microsoft office 2000
I have been trying to install office 2000 on a XP machine and have been running into trouble. I install the software, and then when the computer is shutdown, next time it is started back up, office is gone, it just disappears. Most of the files for office are gone and all the programs are gone. I have also been having this problem with Microsoft publisher 2000. Where I will install it, and then next time I start the computer it will be gone. Anyone have any idea? Is this a legitimate issue of Office? Do you have a Beta Office application on your computer? Are you installing the program a...

Download ATP from Microsoft?
My system came with Excel 2000 installed however the Analysis Tool Pack wasn't... I now need to use functionality provided by the ATP... Is there anyway I can download it so that I don't have to go to storage and dig through multiple boxes to find my MS Office disks Thanx Hi John! I'm pretty sure that the answer here is that you must use the original discs. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "John" <anonymous@discussion...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 with Microsoft Outlook Web Access
Is it existing un plugin for Microsoft Outlook Web Access. I installed the client for Outlook. Is somebody can help me Thanks ...

Microsoft CRM 3 And Calyx Point
Does anyone know if there is a third party product that integrates Microsoft CRM 3 and Calyx Point? If so, does it work well? Thanks. Rick Bellefond RB Data Services www.rbdata.com This might help. http://www.crmchump.org/2006/06/access_microsof.html ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03C4B3C2-7BEC-4DC7-BF08-FC1F40F636A8@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know if there is a third party product that integrates > Microsoft > CRM 3 and Calyx Poi...

Problem in Microsoft Outlook XP
When I click to reply or create or forward email, computer ask me this message "A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be virus and you should choose No. I tried to scan virus with Mcafee Professional V8.0 but there is no virus detected. Anyone've got this problem before? How do I get rid of this warning? I believe this message is actually coming from Mcafee eventhough it doesn't look like it. For instance, with Mcafee installed I get that every time I try to syncrhonize with ...

install microsoft updates??
I bought a mac to avoid all the problems and viruses that come with a PC. I use word, excell, powerpoint. I don't use explorer or entourage on my mac. Should I still update my mac when I am prompted by microsoft? Microsoft says that the update will protect my computer from viruses, but i don't use the internet via a microsoft or windows application. any thoughts? No system is totally immune to viruses & other malware, although the Mac OS is less susceptible than Windows. The reference by MS - and Apple as well - should be taken with a grain of salt... Much of what is released ...

Microsoft Outlook 2003
I did what you said but now I cannot find the *.oft file that I saved. How do I open that file? "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote in message news:%23fsvHoSTHHA.2212@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... I said you should not use a ***published*** custom form. If all you need is a standard message to send frequently, turn off Word as your email editor, create the message, save it as an .oft file. You can then turn WordMail back on. When you want to send a message, just double-click the .oft file. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Out...

can .php (microsoft picture it!) files be converted to .pub files"
I have some "old" .php files that I would like to get converted to .pub files or any other more contemporary format. Does anyone have a thought as to how this might be done? Copy and paste. Otherwise, there is no "conversion". -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Don S" <Don S@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A87A80E-1195-41C2-A9E8-ADA90851C103@microsoft.com... >I have some "old" .php files that I would like to get converted to .pub >files > ...

Open a database with no window, just form
I now have my own, home-built Auto FE Updater which basically involves first launching a version-checker database (.mdb) which checks the file date of the current app file on the user's local drive against the latest version on a shared network drive and downloads from the net if the app version isn't the latest. Then the version-checker mdb calls the actual application database. All of the above works nicely and is obviously easy to implement. So what's my problem? Well, it may be nitpicky but I don't want the user to know that the version-checker is actually a separat...

How do I get an activation code for Microsoft office (Student fre
I have tried repeatedly to find the activation code for the free student version of microsoft office?? -- sirteped nod "sirteped" <sirteped@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8916B043-BEA4-434A-BF11-0C983BB3A80C@microsoft.com... > I have tried repeatedly to find the activation code for the free student > version of microsoft office?? > -- > sirteped nod There is no FREE Student version of Office. All that work for longer than a short time you have to pay for. There is a 60 day trial that you can download and when you do that th...

just a test 10-27-07
"Alexander Frst" <alexander.fuerst@fh-steyr.at> wrote in message news:ufnammGGIHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > >i am shiv saimarathore_2k6@yahoo.com "ABC" <MSNEWS.MICROSOFT.COM> wrote in message news:eC$4rYkMIHA.4228@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > > "Alexander Frst" <alexander.fuerst@fh-steyr.at> wrote in message > news:ufnammGGIHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > > > >i am shiv > > ...

error in microsoft outlook XP
My outlook have a error in read my file .pst, this error are 0x800406000. Please, help me Jander Penco. ...

Microsoft Knowledge Base Article
I am getting an error with Outlook - "Some items could not be deleted. They were either moved or already deleted, or access was denied." I found the error in the MS Knowledge base with one difference. The article refers to the error occuring after deleted 5000+ items, however this error is happening when the user tries to delete 10 or so e-mails. He does not get the error everytime he deletes items. Any ideas anyone? Are you using exchange server and does it have AV running on it? Can you delete them if you use shift+delete? if so, known issue. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - O...

Money 2005 just CUT support for 1/2 of the banks they supported!
Confirmed from tech support... nearly 70% of supported brokerages, nearly 50% of banks and credit card companies listed as being supported on the Microsoft Money 2005 website have now been removed (AS OF TODAY) from the list and never were supported, IT WAS FALSE. The brokerages I was going to use too! Money back time... "This is Allen again from Microsoft Support Services. I have just checked the online list again and noticed that both Adventist HealthCare Retirement Plan - 401k and Great-West 401k have been removed from the support list. After confirming with our Product Group, I wou...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 to 4.0 Upgrade
If this is a common, silly question, then I apologize. I have read the documentation and spent much time honing my Google-fu, but I cannot locate the information that I seek. Here's the short version: I am currently running Microsoft CRM 3.0 (without any Update Rollup Packs) on a standalone Server 2003 server with SQL Server 2005 Enterprise. Do I need to install any Update Rollup Packs for CRM 3.0 before starting an upgrade to CRM 4.0? I am aware of the SQL Server 2005 SP2 requirement, but I cannot find any mention of Update Rollup Pack requirements. Any assistance will be greatly apprec...