test #38

test

0
otf70 (16)
7/19/2007 10:54:43 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

There is a "test" group specifically for this purpose.

W. Wells wrote:

> test

0
birelan (531)

test
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc ...

Test vista wm
testing vista wm ...

Determine whether test will fit in textbox
I have a continuous form that I am using to display a bunch of text to a user, so they can easily scroll through the records. I'm looking for a function which I can run that will tell me whether the text in the textbox is completely visible or not. Ideally, I'd like to use this function in a conditional formatting criteria so that if the text exceeds what is visible in the textbox, I can color code the textbox. Any ideas? -- Don''t forget to rate the post if it was helpful! email address is invalid Please reply to newsgroup only. Dale, I think the first thing you ...

Beta Test
I have tried and tried and tried (unsuccessfully) to publish a web page to a website. I get a message that "I am not currently logged onto the internet and need to be logged on to complete this function" then it tries (unsuccessfully) to dial up for me. I have dsl online (Earthlink) and am online 24/7. How can I successfully publish this web page? The host is catalog.com. ...

Setting up test environment to test CRM 3 to CRM 4 upgrade...
So much of the planning information for and in-place up upgrade CRM 3.0 to 4.0 mentions testing the upgrade. But it really seems like an all-or-nothing deal. This scares me because we use a few 3rd party helper apps (c360, TAPI for CRM) and don't want to go through a 99 steps before realizing it hangs on the 100th. Has anyone set up a test environment to test things out, perhaps in a VM. Here's my current infrastructure (only the machines that are relevant). Server 1: CRM 3 Server running Win2003R2, SQL 2005SP2 Server 2: Exchange Server running Win2003R2, Exchange 2003, CR...

test
test ...

test
123 ...

Customize OUtlook Today #38
I just moved my .pst file to a new pc and now can not use the "Customize Outlook Today." It does not open at all. Any suggestions??? Need more information... What version of Outlook? What happens when you try to open it? -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "AOP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d02001c3ee8a$cc4b72a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... I just moved my .pst file to a new pc and now can not use the "Customize Outlook Today." It does not open at all. Any suggestions??? Outlook 2000 - It will not even open. I click on it and...

test
this is test news ...

Can't send test message, mail takes a while to send.
This is a strange problem. Was using POP mail happily and without problems on a rented hosting server. I needed to upgrade the server and chose another one from a different company. Having repointed and reset up all the domains I use, I have a weird problem with outlook (2003). When using "Test Email Settings" - everything checks out apart from sending a test message, which seems to time out. When I use it for real email, it works, but the email takes between 10-30 seconds to go - even if its just simple, small, text messages. User/password details on the new machine are diffe...

test #38
test There is a "test" group specifically for this purpose. W. Wells wrote: > test > > ...

Test Possible Performance Gain After DBCC DBREINDEX
Hi, Recently I was asked to reindex on one large database tables - there was a performance issue and we hope rebuild the indexes will help. I ran the DBCC DBREINDEX command for each tables in this database, I also ran EXEC EXEC sp_updatestats to update statistics. We use SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition. After I reindexed the tables, I was asked to test if performance is better than before. I would like to know, if there is some simple query/tool available to help me to test, or confirm that after database table index rebuild, the performance is better or acceptable. I understand a truly s...

testing smart card minidriver
when testing smart card minidriver in windows 7, got the following errors: "cmck exec Reconnect" always show that Testing through CAPI calls Submitting CSP PIN for reader \\.\DMWZ ESAFE 0\ CryptAcquireContext - CRYPT_NEWKEYSET CryptGenKey Reconnecting CryptAcquireContext - CRYPT_DELETEKEYSET CryptAcquireContext failed unexpectedly d:\5429t\testsrc\dstest\security\core\credentials\smartcard\cmck\cmck\fnreconnect.cpp Line: 264 WIN32 0x80090016 Keyset does not exist. in windows xp, it always passed. i have no idea! this is my log. in XP: /* P:608 T:3380 8-30...

Moving exchange 5.5 server to Test Domain
I have a test exchange 5.5 server in our production domain and want to move the server with all its information to our test domain. There is no link between our production domain and test domain, is there anyway this can be done. I did move it but exchange does not start, I think its is to do with the exchange service account, how do i add the new test account as the service account in exchange while there is no link to the production domain. Also can I add the local admin account to the information store service. Please Help. Our domains are windows 2000. "gurvinder.nijjar" &l...

test 07-11-10
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002B_01CB208F.B6D11900 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_002C_01CB208F.B6D11900" ------=_NextPart_001_002C_01CB208F.B6D11900 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable This is a test ------=_NextPart_001_002C_01CB208F.B6D11900 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">...

test
tesdt ...

testing 03-18-08
testing ...

SUMIF test for blank/empty cell????
Excel 2000 In common notation, the formula in cell I147 is =SUMIF($F$1:$F$361,F147,$G$1:$G$361) Or in R1C1 notation that I am using =SUMIF(R1C6:R361C6,RC[-4],R1C7:R361C7) The above provide checkbook subtotals by accounting category, where the "accounting category" is entered in Column F (Column 6), and the dollar amount is in Column G (Column 7). The formula works fine so long as there is explicit "accounting category" text in Column F(6), but fails when the cell in column F (6) is blank/empty. Is there any way that I can modify the formula so that it will give the sub...

Testing in production (unbelievable!)
I've worked in software development for decades. It's unfathomable that MS would put a change into place without thorough testing. The LIABILITY of doing this in such a way that it impacts the financial transactions of MILLIONS of people adds up to a lot of $$$ very quickly. Know what I mean? This was not, apparently, a "change" in the sense of modifying software code. It was an administrative change in the server environment. These happen all day, every day, in businesses big and small. And some of them don't work out as planned. Many of these are impossible to t...

Source of difficulty of automated testing?
http://www.stickyminds.com/sitewide.asp?ObjectId=6408&Function=edetail&ObjectType=COL I want to be sure that I understand this problem better. Here is what I need to know: Is it possible to design and build custom GUI controls such that even the operating system has no way to determine the state of this control? > I want to be sure that I understand this problem better. Here is what I need to > know: Is it possible to design and build custom GUI controls such that even the > operating system has no way to determine the state of this control? Sure. If you write you o...

Testing
Sorry all, just testing my newsgroup server. Thanks Sorry but this is not a test newsgroup. There is at least one newsgroup specifically for placing test postings, testing connectivity with your newsreader, and testing replies to your test postings. Posts in a test newsgroup are intended to expire (not be archived), but mainly so that you do not disrupt usage in working newsgroups. For testing please use news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.test.here For more information on Excel newsgroups see http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlnews.htm If you have a serious question,...

problem writing this (1/(1+0.38))^2
hello everybody, I have a problem: i have to write this ((1/(1+0.38))^2)*2.678 ((1/(1+0.38))^3)*1234.445 ((1/(1+0.38))^4)*14.5677 ((1/(1+0.38))^5)*2.35 ((1/(1+0.38))^6)*9.786 ((1/(1+0.38))^7)*3.567 ...... for 100 times but i don't knw how to do that. is there any kind of formula or option to do that?? the dragging stuff doesn't work thanks You can use this =3D((1/(1+0.38))^(ROW(A1)+1))*2.678 Why these numbers are multiplied 2.678, 1234.445 ?? On Nov 18, 5:04=A0pm, Murdock85 <Murdoc...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > hello everybody, > ...

Test Mail...Please Ignore #8
Testing NNTP Client, Please ignore message Thanks ...

test..where are my messages..test

test #36
test David <njboys@yahoo.com> wrote: > test Wrong newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...