test #11

0
h5151 (1)
4/19/2005 3:27:42 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

please use the test groups

"h" <h@ms.com> wrote in message

0
Trevor9259 (673)

Dev/Test Environment
Where can I find "Best Practice" (some kind of instructions) for setting up Development and Test environment for CRM 1.2? Thanks Ivan Celeketic Here are some good instructions for CRM 1.0 on Windows Server 2000: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/mscrm/mscrm1/ deploy/14_instl.asp >-----Original Message----- >Where can I find "Best Practice" (some kind of >instructions) for setting up Development and Test >environment for CRM 1.2? > >Thanks > >Ivan Celeketic >. > ...

Importing Products 02-11-06
Does anyone know how to import products. I have a company that has 5,000 products and they would like to have them in the crm. I would assume that there is a way to import products? Thanks Try a migration license from Scribe (http://www.scribesoft.com/Products/InsightForMSCRM.asp) Cozy "wade" <wade@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F1A4E11-DD02-4A93-AAE7-373B6B482CA9@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to import products. I have a company that has 5,000 > products and they would like to have them in the crm. I would assume that > there is ...

Crosstab query 04-11-07
Here's a classic: I have a list of phone numbers, several per customer. I want to arrange these phone numbers in multiple columns (titled phone1, phone2 - just 2 phone cloumns), rather than appear as a list in a single column. How can I do this? It seems a crosstab won't do this, since the value of a text field can't be used to populate the cells in a crosstab query. Many thanks in advance. But why would I rank the customers? I need to rank the phone numbers (by their received date, so that the one received last is ranked first). This way I can have an actual co...

test that there is something to undo before executing application.
hi, is there a way to test that there is something to undo before executing an Application.Undo? Thanks, pwrob -- xl help seeker This works ok in xl2003 in my USA/English version: If Application.CommandBars("Standard").Controls("Undo").Enabled = True Then MsgBox "there's something to undo" Else MsgBox "nothing to undo" End If pwrob wrote: > > hi, is there a way to test that there is something to undo before executing > an Application.Undo? > > Thanks, > pwrob > -- &...

Office 11.2.4 and com.microsoft.entourage.notes
If I update to 11.2.4 will I have the same problem referred to in the post titled "Sync pane (pain)" posted in the entourage group? I had the same problem as mentioned in that post, which was that after updating to 11.2.3, and removing unwanted Entourage stuff, in the .Mac system preferences pane, sync tab, we got an item "com.microsoft.entourage.notes" that we couldn't get rid of. I don't use entourage and with this problem, I'm about ready to go to Pages and Keynote! I'm not sure exactly what is is that you are asking for. If you read the replies to t...

Test Message
22-6-2010 14:04:40 ...

can't play or rip a cd with WMP 11
Hi everybody, I'll try to use the best English I know. At school we have a room with computers (HP Compaq DX2450, 32-bits, Windows Vista Business SP2, 2 GB RAM, Windows Media Player 11). While playing an audio-cd, WMP starts with playing, but after about 10 to 15 seconds, it stops and marks all the other songs with a red cross. When we try to rip a cd, it starts but when it starts ripping the first song, there's an "Error" mentionned in the column "Ripstatus". After consulting several websites, in which they suggest to use the error correction ...

lookup #11
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C90C45.89910870 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable What other lookup function can be use to searches for a value in the any = column of a table array=20 returns a value in the same row from another column in the table array ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C90C45.89910870 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML&...

Outlook error #11
There are few people in our office that get the security message that a program is trying to attach itself to you mail, and when you say NO, the outlook shuts down (we have to reboot the PC). Latest anti-virus (Mc Affee) has been installed for Trojan virus, and nothing was found. Any help will be appreciated. Mason ...

Problem with Crystal Reports 11-12-04
Hi there, We are running 1.2 on W2003 (Exchange on a separate W2K server). Whenever a user launches a report, an error message is printed in the report area: CrystalReportViewer Se necesita información para poder procesar este informe. Se necesita información para poder procesar este informe. This is in Spanish, but it means something like "Information is needed to process this report". And, yes, it is displayed twice. A previous test installation in our environment worked just fine, but this new one is not. Any help will be very welcome. Thanks in advance. Reg...

LED light box display--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China!
Edlite is dedicate to develop comprehensive technology on advertising light-box including LED; CCFL; EEFL and FLUORESCENT series.We already sell numerous light boxes around the world for tradeshow booth or display purpose. More info,please enter into www.edlite.hk or mail jenny@edlite.hk. Edlite really appreciate for your support! ...

ms stress test with 2000 users
I keep reading references to the stress test microsoft did with 2000 users. I don't see any links to this. Would someone please enlighten me? you can download a copy here. http://blogs.msdn.com/ukcrm/attachment/551558.ashx "srb" wrote: > I keep reading references to the stress test microsoft did with 2000 users. > I don't see any links to this. Would someone please enlighten me? ...

test #3
Test of the News -- Elvira Mi Photo Gallery http://www.personal.able.es/ensoriano ...

test
No; use the microsoft.test newsgroup for this -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.sparnaaij.net (I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the address when mailing) "Spencer @roane.com>" <spencer<.nospam-remove this> wrote in message news:I92dna60n6X-ftj...

test #9
Vendo coche seat ibiza, 1999 . en buen estado, color plata, Precio ,4900 euros. Precio 4566 Euros. Tfno: 91452123334 Puedes ver mi anuncio gratis en: www.AnunciosGratis.de Anuncios Gratis www.AnunciosGratis.de Anuncios Gratis www.AnunciosGratis.de Anuncios Gratis www.AnunciosGratis.de Anuncios Gratis www.AnunciosGratis.de Anuncios Gratis www.AnunciosGratis.de Anuncios Gratis www.AnunciosGratis.de Anuncios Gratis www.AnunciosGratis.de Anuncios Gratis www.AnunciosGratis.de Anuncios Gratis www.AnunciosGratis.de Anuncios Gratis www.AnunciosGratis.de Anuncios Gratis ...

sychronization between several Outlooks- beta test software
Hello everyone, I have been watching this group for some time and decided to post here an annoucment- today have released a Beta version of our application to synchronize between multiple *.pst files (i.e. Outlooks). Works on 2000 through XP. Address: http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/ Currently the list of features is pretty standart, but we would really carefully listen to any feature requests you might have. Beta is absolutely free and small, - please have a look and download. ...

test #37
test ...

Can 11.3.3. update be installed via ARD?
Is it possible to do a silent install of the 11.3.3 update via Apple Remote Desktop 3? We have tons of clients and all have locked down user restrictions. We would love to automate this process. Thanks! Eric Darby <edarby22@gmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to do a silent install of the 11.3.3 update via Apple Remote > Desktop 3? We have tons of clients and all have locked down user > restrictions. We would love to automate this process. John C. Welch had a very good article in MacTech about that. You can, but you basically have to hack together a .pkg yourself. Y...

after update 10-11-07
Hello, I have a form that can be edited and also allows for new additions. The form is also connected to a second form and table and thus uses the afterupdate demand to connect any additions or changes in the data. However, I want to make it so when entering a new record or exiting the form the user is prompted with a message notifying them that this will result in changes to the database and do you want to continue. The problem is that regardless of whether I click yes or no, the record is updated. is there a way that I can click no and it will return me to my form? Or should I be us...

Email Template 11-15-05
CRM 1.2 - I created an email template related to invoices - all works fine can pick out invoice related fields for body of email etc no problem. Saved template then go into workflow mgr and create a new rule to send an email when an invoice is created using this new template. Problem is that the new template I created isnt shown in the drop down list of templates? Any ideas/suggestions Roger ok - this looks like a timing issue - a few minuites later the email template showed up in the drop down fine. However, this raises another issue - I want the template to send invoice details ...

Lookup #11
I have a spreadsheet that contains the following information: 100 ABC Telecom 150 DEF Gaming 200 GHI Cable 50 XYZ Telecom How can I write a formula to pull the info into a different worksheet whenever Telecom appears? So the end result would just be: 100 ABC Telecom 50 XYZ Telecom use data>filter>autofilter -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26F2BBC6-EFF5-4DD5-B1B6-3CC664D37ED0@microsoft.com... > I have a spreadsheet that contains the following in...

eConnect #11
Sorry for such a general question.... I show on our server that we have eConnect. Does eConnect require seperate licensing or activation, or is it part of every installation? Thank you, Kat Determined that eConnect is part of the .Net developer module... "Kat" wrote: > Sorry for such a general question.... > > I show on our server that we have eConnect. Does eConnect require seperate > licensing or activation, or is it part of every installation? > > Thank you, > > Kat ...

LED light box display--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China!
Edlite is dedicate to develop comprehensive technology on advertising light-box including LED; CCFL; EEFL and FLUORESCENT series.we already sell numerous light boxes around the world for tradeshow booth or display purpose. More info,please enter into www.edlite.hk or mail jenny@edlite.hk for any inquiry. Edlite really appreciate for your support. ...

test
test ...

SUMIF #11
I have one column with dates and another column with currency. How can I total the currency for a particular month? Thanks! Amy try =sumproduct((month(a2:a200=5)*b2:b500) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Amy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1047601c43f44$cec4b360$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have one column with dates and another column with > currency. How can I total the currency for a particular > month? > > Thanks! Amy Oops. forgot a parenthesis. =sumproduct((month(a2:a200)=5)*b2:b500 -- Don Guillett Sal...