Sum products prices that are between two dates

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could tell me what the formula would be if I
wanted to add the prices of products that were purchased between two dates.

If column A was formatted with the dates between 01/01/06 and 31/01/06
and column B with the prices.

Thanks in advance

Maddoktor
0
maddoktor (25)
2/3/2006 10:06:10 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi Maddoktor

In cell D1, enter the Start date required in cell E1 enter the end date
required.
In F1 =SUMPRODUCT(--($A$1:$A$100>=D1),--($A$1:$A$100<=E1),$B$1:$B$100)

Change the ranges to suit.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Maddoktor" <maddoktor@clinic.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if someone could tell me what the formula would be if
> I wanted to add the prices of products that were purchased between two
> dates.
>
> If column A was formatted with the dates between 01/01/06 and 31/01/06
> and column B with the prices.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Maddoktor

0
roger5293 (1125)

sales line detail window-after updating the request Ship Date-also
I am also using manufacturing, when you change the requested ship date, you get a window asking: You can update the In House due date, What is the name of this window in modifer? I would like to modify this form, so the No button is disables, I want to make sure they always click 'yes' How do I find this form in modifer? the form name is just 'Microsoft GP Dynamics' thanks -- Doug ...

Conditional format that higlights differing data on two worksheets
I have a workbook that contains a worksheet for a single week of any given month and in the sheet I have an individual's time reported for each day of the week. I have a second workbook that contains an individual's time reported by each day for the entire month. I would like to compare the two to determine if there is a mismatch and highlight those cells. The logic goes something like this: (1) I need to match person A in column C of workbook1 to the same name in column C in workbook2. (2) I then need to match the date of the month on workbook 1 & 2 for person A in step #1. (3)...

Viewing / Printing more than two pages at once
I'm working on a publication, and I'd like to get a proper overview of it (balance of pictures etc) However, I can only view two pages at a time. Is it possible to view lots of little pages - say 8-10 at a time? Like you can in Powerpoint. If not, can I print lots of pages on one sheet? In the Print setup I can only get two pages at a time. Only in print preview. On the toolbar there is an icon that you can select to show you multiple pages. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "KMcA" <KMcA@discus...

Posting Date used in Revenue Expense Deferral
I have a PM Invoice with Document Date 16/11/2009 and Posting Date of 01/12/2009. Entered Deferral details starting 01/12/2009. In GL the deferral charges commence 01/12/2009 and are all as expected. The Credit entry for the full invoice is posted to GL with posting date of 01/12/2009. The problem I have is that the Debit entry for the full invoice amount is posted to the document date of 16/11/2009 and I want it to be the same as the invoice posting date (01/12/2009) Is there a way to do this? Thanks Audrey ...

How To Allocating Rent Between Two Categories?
Original Question: [The part I need help with is that the amount in column G has to be allocated to the following accounts in this order Gas, Hydro, Promo FC CAM Mkt CAM Base % Rent I'm just working on allocating the last two, so I'm assuming that there is rent remaining to be allocated from column G after allocating to Gas, Hydro, Promo, FC CAM and Mkt CAM. The remaining balance has to be allocated first to base rent than to % rent on a monthly basis. If some rent is allocated to % rent, and the next months sales are so low that the base rent is fully filled we need to first reduc...

Can excell notify me of due dates?
If I have due dates on my worksheet can I set something up so that I am notified on these dates? I've used this to help me. http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html "Deion007" wrote: > If I have due dates on my worksheet can I set something up so that I am > notified on these dates? ...

Mail Delivery Locally Between Two Exchange servers Locally
Hi, 1) I have two Exchange servers hosting Exchange 2000, Exchange 2003 in the same subnet. 2) two domains are different from each other (DmainA.com.sg, DonainB.com.sg). 3) When these exchange servers send mails, it will go through the SMTP of its own. 4) when DomainA send mail to DomainB or viseversa it will go through the SMTP which results slow delivery of mail. Q:- 1) is there any way i can configure these servers to deliver mail to each other directly. 2) on Exchange 2000 any mail for DomainB must go through any conector,deliver directly or smar...

Pivot Chart: Stop skipping Dates on X-Axis
I have a pivot chart which pulls 2 pieces of information from one table 1 and 1 from Table 2. All three entries are included for each day. Except somedays which may have only the one piece of data from Table 2 or none at all. How do I get the table to automatically fill in all the days whether they have information or not? =?Utf-8?B?UHJpbmNl?= <Prince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:A5EF53AB-6063-434F-BFC3-43259301751D@microsoft.com: > I have a pivot chart which pulls 2 pieces of information from one > table 1 and 1 from Table 2. All three entries are included for &...

Excel date changes
I have created a spreadsheet using excel which requires the use dates on a monthly basis (similar to a calendar). The problem I have is that every month I have to go in and change the dates on the spreadsheet to reflect those of the current month before printing. Is there a way I can make it so that excel does that for me every month. Thanks, I'd really appreciate the input. Please elaborate on what the spreadsheet looks like. "phonescoop@hotmail.com" wrote: > I have created a spreadsheet using excel which requires the use dates > on a monthly basis (similar to a cal...

Report Sum
I am working on a cost study form for a body shop. Each vehicle will have its own page. I have to be able to add up to 15 different list part totals as well as 15 different net part totals. I then need to add the 7% tax of the list part total to the net parts total. I would love some input on what would be the easiest way to achieve this because I then have to generate a report with by the different companies showing total parts, total labor and total profit ratio. Usually, you want to text put boxes in footer of the form. You have to pull the footer down on the bottom to have...

Dates #12
I have a rather looooong list of dates (mm/dd/yy). In a column beside it I want just month and year so I can, for example, find all books sold in a month range. Can you help? NO need where rngA has your dates and rngB is a count of the sales =sumproduct((year(rngA)=2004)*(month(rngA)=8)*(rngB)) to sum rngC if it had the price total for each date =sumproduct((year(rngA)=2004)*(month(rngA)=8)*rngC) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Lyndie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83fd01c48543$7d211680$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have a ...

Sum Days into Weeks
I would like to save myself a whole lot of work please... I have two spreadsheets, one has all the days of the year across the columns, and the next has all the week ending dates across the colums. What I need to do is sum the data in each of the rows below the daily dates into weekly chunks on the same rows in the Weekly spreadsheet. I have also added these up into montly chunks, but there was only 12 sums to do so wasn't too bad. I don't relish having to do 52 of them. Any assistance would be appreciated. If you have *all* the dates for a year across a row then you mus...

Zenith Port Royal Prices
Zenith Port Royal Prices Lower Price Zenith Port Royal: http://www.fashion163.com/Zenith_Port_Royal.html Luxury Watches Lower Prices: http://www.fashion163.com/ Cheapest Zenith Watches http://www.fashion163.com/Zenith.html We guarantee our Zenith Port Royal and Zenith Port Royal aren't just a simple imitation. We use the same fine materials and technology that the original does. Each Zenith Port Royal produced is examined carefully by our quality test department and every watch is inspected again before being moved out from our warehouse. It is our heartfelt desire that you do experien...

can i see the date the last time a cell was changed?
I am trying to figure out a formulla to make the date appear in one cell everytime anouther cell's data is chaged. Use a worksheet_change event to copy the cell address and put in a date stamp. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "JohnNuTek" <JohnNuTek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5085A544-CBF4-4B81-A244-B03DE9A0E9E6@microsoft.com... >I am trying to figure out a formulla to make the date appear in one cell > everytime anouther cell's data is chaged. There really isn't a worksheet formula to do that. Typicall...

two smtp address
Hi, I have a client who has an exchange server and uses outlook 2000 for mail messaging. She has her main email address and an additional alias smtp address. She recieves mail from both aliases and when she sends messages it only sends from her main address. Is there a way to change so she can send emails from her other smtp address. Thanks. Randy Well, if she used Ol2002/2003, she could set up a pop or imap (cam use fake pop server name) with the second SMTP address and choose the account to send on... but not with 2000. There is a 3rd party app that she can install that will allo...

if statement with dates #2

conditional running sum
Is it possible to have a conditional running sum in access. I have found for Excel but no details for access 2007. I would like to have in a report or query that will have a weekly grouping. I have a query that has calculations in it and that will be by source. I have the following sample fields: Date Adbn% 01/01/09 (Mon) 5% 01/02/09 (Tues) 6% 01/03/09 (Wed) 9% 01/04/09 (Thurs) 6% 01/05/09 (Fri) 8% I need it to end up with the following: Date Abdn% 01/01/09 5% 01/02/09 5.5% Avg of Mon&Tues 01/03/09 6.6% Avg Mon...

Email automation of CRM per product according to sales cycle
Is there a way to automate Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2007 to email a set of contact records every 10 days according to product interest and according to where in the sales cycle that contact is? I hope I’m able to put pen to paper here and explain this clearly… The sales cycles is viewed as a Bell-Curve that begins at ‘Hello’ at the far left of the curve to ‘Starting to think about a product and collecting information’ as they climb up the curve to ‘Buying’ at the top of the curve and ‘Follow-up’ items such as warranty items or asking for a reference at the far right of the ...

Change the format of my footer {date} option?
I would like to show the date in my footer as January 25, 2005 instead of the default 01/25/05 Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) With ActiveSheet .PageSetup.LeftFooter = Format(Date, "mmmm dd, yyyy") End With End Sub put this in the ThisWorkbook code module. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Tori" <Tori@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:817363F1-32AB-4528-B1D6-304F8E712EA8@microsoft.com... > I would like to show the date in my footer as January 25, 2005 instead of the &g...

sorting activities for each lead/contact by actual end dates
When I view the activities associated with each lead and contacts, the actual end date are not shown. Does anyone know how I can dispaly this field? The activities list in workplace does show the actual end dates but we'd like to see that when we access the list through indivial contact/lead record. Thanks, Victoria Hi Victoria, There is no good out of the box way to do this in MSCRM today. We're working hard to fix this for v2.0. Many of our customers have worked around this issue by registering for a post call out on the activity creation, and then having a custom object wh...

Pasted fractions converted to dates
I'm trying to copy a table containing text, decimals and fractions from a word table into excel. How can i stop the fractions from becoming dates when pasted? ie. 1-5/8 becomes 1/5/2008 and 9/16 becomes 16-Sep. Its the hyphen that is causeing the trouble. A fraction in Excel has the form 1 5/8 with a space between the integer and the fractional parts Can you get rid of the hyphen in the Word doc? best wishes Bernard "Jon_C" <JonCCrouch@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1192110561.240426.147550@o3g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > I'm trying to copy a table containin...

Auto copy dates from one cell to another
I have a multiple page worksheet. In A8 is for the Employee Name and in B8 is for the date. I would like for this information to automatically be placed at A96 and B96 which is the top of the second page within the worksheet and so on for the remainder of the pages. Position cursor in cell A96 and enter the formula: =A$8, and in B96 the formula =B$8 Copy these two cells to the appropriate cells on the other "pages" of your worksheet. Pete Hi Kelly, In cell A96 you fill out the formula =A8 In cell B96 you fill out the formula =B8 this formula tells excel to take the val...

counting dates <= 7 days ago based on criteria in a diff column
I have a spreadsheet that holds all tasks for a project. Column D holds a catagory and column Q holds the date closed. I need a formula (on a separate sheet) that counts all tasks of a specific category that were closed in the past 7 days. I already have a formula that calculates all tasks that were closed in the past 7 days, just need to add the additional criterion of the category. Hi, Try this =sumproduct((sheet1!D2:D30=A2)*((today()-sheet1!Q2:Q30)=7)) A2 on sheet2 has the specific category for which you want to count the closed tasks -- Regards, Ashish Mathur...

Opening an old Word document, date changed to current date
When I open old Word documents, the date gets automatically changed to the current date and I can't view the date that the document actually had. I am using MS Office 2007, but the old document was created in Word 2003. I can see the date that the file was last modified in the details of the file, but I cant guarantee that the date of the document is the same as the date last modified for the file. Press Alt+F9 to toggle the field code display and edit the DATE field code to read CREATEDATE. Then Alt+F9 to toggle back and F9 to update. The date displayed will be the date th...

ADO, Recordset and two Access mdbs?
I have two Access database, and I want copy records from DB1 to DB2. If have records from DB1mdb in ADODB.recordset, could I insert records to DB2.mdb (Same table structure/name) directly (whitout creating insert -sql statement)? How? I have two ADODB.connections, ofcourse. I'm using VB6 and ADO... "Major" <lievonen@jyu.fi.HALOOOOOOOO> wrote in message <news:eN9basLuDHA.2304@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... > I have two Access database, > and I want copy records from DB1 to DB2. > > If have records from DB1mdb in ADODB.recordset, > could I insert record...