SOG Specialty Knives B67 Power Assist EOD Knife, Black Oxide

Price:$122.00
Image: http://megadealfinder.info/image.php?id=B001DRLK8K
Best deal: http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B001DRLK8K

The main components (pliers and knife) of this tool are probably the best of any multi tool on the market. The pliers are geared to double the force that you are able to apply. I was a bit concerned that these gears would be pron to jamming or breaking. I have yet to have any problems whatsoever with this part of the tool and in fact it is my favorite aspect of this tool. Other SOG multitools have been criticize for not making the main knife very accessible. The powerassist solves this problem by placing the blades on the outside of the tool so they are easily accessed when the tool is closed. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because one of the tools jams on another causing a slight inconvenience when switching between tools. This really isn't a big deal but it offers room for improvement. As far as the main tools are concerned I don't think any other multi tool can come close.
The new PowerAssist takes multi-tools to a new level. This is the first in the world to house not just one but two SOG Assisted Technology blades. Start to open the main blades, which are available when the main tool is closed, and S.A.T. takes over to complete opening. When not in use, these blades lock closed using our patent pending side release. Flip open the tool and experience the precision of the heavy-duty plier capability and large wire cutters. Smooth handle surfaces promote comfort on even the toughest jobs. While open, five other components are now available and individually lock open with the new patent pending Piano-Locks. You're going to love playing these keys! Also includes Compound Leverage, gear covers, hex bolt construction, V-Cutter, C4-Punch/Glass Breaker, and built-in crimpers. Finished in matte black for low reflectivity

ACCESSORIES:

 SOG Specialty Knives S67 Power Assist EOD Polished Multi-Tool:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B001B6V4XY
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Menu bar shown up as black strip in Win 2000
Hi All, I am loading dynamic menu in a VC++ /MFC application and then I update it using ModifyMenu I user DrawMenuBar() function again but it does not show up the menu bar. The case is specifically for WIN2K with XP/Vista the menu bar is displayed properly. Can you just let me know what could be the cause for this issue? Thanks Anup Code: MainFrm() { Create(NULL,"ApplicationName"); m_oMainMenu.LoadMenu(IDR_MAINMENU); SetMenu(&m_oMainMenu); m_oMainMenu.ModifyMenu(ID_FILE_EXIT, MF_BYCOMMAND | MF_STRING, ID_FILE_EXIT, "Text1 "); m_oMainMenu.ModifyMenu(ID_FILE_Op...

No Office Assistant at startup
When I open OL, I get a warning that reads "There are no Office Assistant files present on the system. Please run Setup in Maintenance Mode and install at least one character" I get the same with Powerpoint. However, I DO have an OA: when I press the Send button, the OA (dog) appears, but only then, and goes away when I send the email. Also, the OA is always present in Word. Suggestions? Also...what "Setup" is the message referring to, and, what is "Maintenance Mode?"...Thanks, Paul ...

Can't change office assistant
When I try to change "Office Assistant", I get a message; "there is not enough memory available to complete this operation" ...

Forms Assistant
Is there a reg key that I can modify/set where our users have the Forms Assistant closed upon opening a record, creating a new record, etc. etc. KathyC Please check out http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/customizing/formasstoptions.mspx Kind regards, Alex "kathyc" <kathyc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9470E2AE-70E6-4FC7-A654-982FC5D893F5@microsoft.com... > Is there a reg key that I can modify/set where our users have the Forms > Assistant closed upon opening a record, creating a new record, etc. etc. > > ...

Format Properties for Number That Contain Powers
I have numbers that I am trying to enter into access to use in conversion tables and sometimes the numbers maybe like 1.036368 x 10^-4 or 6.24196 x 10^19 or even 0.404687.... I am trying to determine what would be the best property for a field that contains such a varying array of number schemes. Any suggestions would be helpful. Paul wrote: > I have numbers that I am trying to enter into access to use in conversion > tables and sometimes the numbers maybe like 1.036368 x 10^-4 or 6.24196 x > 10^19 or even 0.404687.... I am trying to determine what would be the best ...

IE8 keeps going black!
I am using IE8 WinXP Pro Sp3 with auto updates. I have occasionally found the m,ost of the toolbars in IE8 suddenly appear black and there is no way to see what in them. Somebody on this BB posted a suggestion to allow one to actually read the blacked-out items but this hardly solved the problem. The only solution was to download and reinstall IE8. Well, I have gotten to the point where this is happening with annoying frequency. I think I reinstalled IE8 about 10 days ago. Now I have to do it again. Wath the @#^&* is the problem? This is just nuts! I see a few other p...

Can't close Word/Excel/Power Point
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Word, Excel and Power Point (I don't use Entourage) can not be closed through the Word/Excel or Power Point Menu "Close Word" - I have to do it through alt/Apple/esc. I have done for twice a Deinstallation and a new Installation, it has worked for a couple of hours and then the problem has araised once again. I supose that an another Application cause this problem but I don't have the ides how to proceed futher. Thank you. On 10/16/09 3:27 PM, in article 59b7ebf5.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Tomis...

Access 2007
Hello Access 2007 Google Groupmeisters, need your help and support on this one.... My Table: Field1 Field2 Field3 Field4 MPIID MPIID 07499750 MEDREC 06 000014180210 MEDREC OHMC 679558 MEDREC OHSC 0385633 MEDREC OSO OSO-679558 MPIID MPIID 08931110 MEDREC OSO OSO-1203758 The Select Stmt: SELECT Table1.Field2, Min(Table1.Field3) AS MinOfField3 FROM Table1 WHERE Table1.Field2 <> 'MPIID' GROUP BY Table1.Field2; The result of the stmt above: Field2 MinOfField3 06 000014180210 OHMC 679558 OHSC 0385633 OSO OSO-1203758 The issue: If you look at the l...

why does print preview in publisher black & white for color image
If I print preview color images in pub 2007,sometimes it comes up black & white and sometimes in color. anybody else have this issue? ...

Letter Writing Assistant won't recognized MS Word IS installed
When I go to Reports/Letter Writing Assistant, I get an error message that "Microsoft Word must be installed on the machine to use the Letter Writing Assistant". I running XP on a networked client notebook with full Office 2003 installed (SP2) and I'm using GP 9.0 Has anyone else had this problem? Got a solution? I faced this before when i installed Great Plains first and then followed by Office. If your case is same as above, then you need to uninstalle the client version first then i reinstalled office followed by Great Plains Again. I suggest in your case try to rei...

Seagate FreetoGo Power Esk Supply--What Does it Look Like?`
I seem to have somehow misplaced my PS (Subject). I have TerraByte FreetoGo PS and it is white and very much like a rectangle. Can someone describe there's and the electrical requirements? W. eWatson wrote: > I seem to have somehow misplaced my PS (Subject). I have TerraByte > FreetoGo PS and it is white and very much like a rectangle. Can someone > describe there's and the electrical requirements? Does it say Seagate on it or have any distinctive symbol that might be unique to Seagate? Corrected Subject. FreeAgent not FreetoGo. W. eWatson wrote: > I seem...

Office 2008 Setup Assistant Repeatedly Crashes
Installed Office 2008 via Remote Disc to a Macbook Air. When launching Office Apps, Office Setup Assistant opens but when I attempt to continue it crashes. Here's the error report Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2008-02-16 12:00:46 -0800 Application Name: Microsoft Office Setup Assistant Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.setupassistant Application Signature: MosA Application Version: 12.0.0.071130 Crashed Module Name: EntourageLegacy Crashed Module Version: unknown Crashed Module Offset: 0x000e921f Blame Module Name: Ent...

Error in Letter Writing Assistant
Whenever I try to create a new word template using letter writing assistant I get the following error: "Unhandled object exception: This is not a valid file name.Try one or more of the following:* Check the path to make sure it was typed correctly.* Select a file from the list of files and folders." I am using Office 2003 and GP 10.0 Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 1. Locate the Dex.ini file in the installation folder, and then open the file in Notepad. 2. Change the following lines so that the lines specify the new shared location. Word Macro File=X:...

Assistance with Comboboxes
I have a combo box on my form that I have added a query on the form. So you go into the form, you will see a Site # with a combo box. Click on the items in that combobox will display as follows: 1 Home Office So everytime I try to add a new record into my form. It will add all the information but the Site # is one field and it is updated with the information. The Site Name is another field in my table that is still null. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong on this? Thanks On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 20:15:35 -0000, "lauriecking@gmail.com" <lauriecking@gmail.com> wrote: >...

Unable to change Assistant in Word 2003
HI - I'm running MS Word 2003 on a Vista Home Premium machine, which came pre-installed with a copy of Office 2007. When attempting to change the assistant, I receive the error "There is not enough memory available to complete this operation." My system usually has about 40% of its 2 GB RAM free. Please advise. Tony See http://uksbsguy.com/blogs/doverton/archive/2007/07/23/how-to-get-the-office-assistant-office-2003-to-work-in-windows-vista-i-e-remove-the-quot-not-enough-memory-quot-error-messages.aspx -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Tony Multari...

Why does the blank cells blink black and white on my excel spread.
When I am in any spreadsheet in Excel the blank cells blink black and white. Excel on its own doesn't support blinking cells. If everything is ok with your video display/driver, then maybe the developer of the workbook thought that blinking cells would be useful. Try closing excel. then start it in safe mode. windows start button|run excel /safe file|open (your workbook) Do the cells still blink? If yes, I have no idea. If no, talk to the developer and ask him/her why and how to change it. sfulkrod wrote: > > When I am in any spreadsheet in Excel the blank cells blink black...

Change the black selected-cell-border to another color (cursor)
How can I change the cursor color in Excel? Normally when you stand on any cell, the selected cell shows a black border with a dot in the right bottom. When you have a sheet with different border styles, it is difficult to see which cell is selected. How can I change that cell-selection-border color? ...

IE8 toolbars etc are black and I can't read the text
I ahve IE8. The toolbar(s) have gome black and I can't read anything. What can I do to correct this, please? Outlook express is fine. MikeH MikeH <truronews@btconnect.com> wrote: > I ahve IE8. The toolbar(s) have gome black and I can't read anything. What > can I do to correct this, please? Outlook express is fine. Try to first read one or more of the many "toolbars are black" questions on this newsgroup. "Rob" <nomail@example.com> wrote in message news:slrnhv5c3a.ghg.nomail@xs8.xs4all.nl... > MikeH <truronews@btcon...

Need some assistance with a function
Hi, I'm a complete newbie, with no formal training trying to learn from a bunch of books. Unfortunately, there is much not in those basic books. First, I'm programming a WIN32 app which is an add-on. I do need to include windows.h, and it would seem this prevents me from using any MFC stuff. Is the CByteArray class an MFC thing? Can I do something like this: CByteArray mac; mac.SetSize(MAC_DIM); for( int i = 0; i < MAC_DIM; i++ ) { macAddress[i] = guid.Data4[i+2]; } meaning access the elements with array syntax? Finally, I'm completely lost on how to write a f...

Out of Office Assistant
Out of Office Assistant only work internally but not when people send emial from out side the company. someone please help. You can only use this feature if you are part of an EXCHANGE email system. If not, your ISP/EMAIL provider should have a way to set this up (if not find a new one). "WL" <wlee@concordemed.com> wrote in message news:07be01c35d05$adeb3b40$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Out of Office Assistant only work internally but not when > people send emial from out side the company. someone > please help. ...

Letter Writing Assistant should include doc types 'Service'
Our client has a combination of A/C's receivable document types that are outstanding. For example, the following Doc Types are used: SLS = Sales/Invoices SVC = Service/Repairs However, when the Letter Writing Assistant wizard is run from Reports>Letter Writing Assistant, and the Collection letter is selected, the only invoices that are displayed are the 'SLS' document types and not the 'SVC' document types. This needs to be changed so that all invoice (doc) types within GP can be included in the results of the letter writing assistant and this will avoid manual en...

transfer power point design to publisher
I wish to transfer PowerPoint designs/templates over to Publisher You can right-click a background in PowerPoint and save. Templates in PowerPoint and Publisher are not interchangeable. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "computerguy5001" <computerguy5001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17543622-797D-49ED-92BD-A49B26281366@microsoft.com... >I wish to transfer PowerPoint designs/templates over to Publisher ...

Outlook's Out of office Assistant #2
When turning on Outlook's Out of office Assistant, Internally I get response from Out of office, however no response to the outside world. How do you allow resonses from senders outsde of you exchange system? The Exchange administrator needs to turn the option on via Exchange Administrator (Exchange 5.5) or Exchange System Manager (Exchange 2000/2003). If you are the Exchange administrator, can you post what version of Exchange? /neo ps - warning: enabling out of office notification to the internet can introduce mail loops. "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Office assistant error
Hi everyone, I only joined today so easy on me!!!!!! We have Outlook 2003 and Office 2000 SP3 intalled and receive the following error when Outlook is opened and then try to open any other applications, i'e word, excell "The office assistant could not be started. Please repair the assistant by running office 2000 setup and selecting repair office 2000". Running repair does not make the error message stop. The office assistant works in all applications the error message just keeps popping up. If I open word or excell on their own it's not a proble as soon as outlook 2003 is...

Error 8231
When attempting to create a new mailbox, the box was not stamped with any addresses. It appears that RUS is not working properly. We recently have been experiencing error messages in the logs that state the following: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: Service Controller Event ID: 8231 Description: Permanent failure reported by policy group provider for 'CN=Recipient Policies,CN=Name,CN=MicrosoftExchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Name,DC=com':'MAD.EXE', error=8000ffff. Taking provider offline. We are running a single domain, native mode Exchang...