Size of html document when saved as web page

Hello,
I use excel and front page.  Customers will send me a document in excel,
then I will use their form to save as a webpage.  The form is the output I
use for their application.  In excel you can make the print out put fit on a
page using the excel print view functions.

How can I change the excel formatting so it saves in html to print the size
of page I want it?

Thanks,
Dave
0
dave871 (680)
11/5/2005 6:07:01 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

multiple flyers per page?

Font Sizing
I am visually impaired. I would like to increase font size in the IN-box window where the From: Subject: and Received: columns are listed. I have been able to increase font size to read the body of the e-mail and can compose e-mail with larger font - just would like to increase font size for the incoming message headers. Please write to me at: johnw@winserv.com if you can help. thank you in advance. John Depending on your version of Outlook, View->Current View->Customize Current View->Other Settings. You can customize the Fonts from there. --� Milly Staples [MVP...

Help, I cannot Save!

printing 2 charts on single page

.pdf save as settings

Web query timeout setting.

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Budget Wont Save
I have have Money 2002 for awhile and have never been able to save a budget and start a new one. I decided to start over with a new file, but once I get all my info back in there, it still won't save. MS has no info in the KB about this. Anyone else have this issue? ...

Sizing drop down validation box
I have a form with lots of drop down validation boxes, many of them are Yes,No,N/A or Pass,Fail,N/A so one a narrow box is required but all the drop downs are about three inches wide. Once I accidentally go them to the right size and saved the file, closed it, then re-opened and the drop downs were really wide again. Does anyone know have to set the width, I always thought they were the same width as the cell they pop from but not the case. Wayman Those extra wide dropdown lists appear occasionally, usually if cells on the worksheet have been merged (not necessarily the cell with t...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Function to determine Directory Size
I'd like to be able to determine the size of a directory or group of files. Does anyone know of an add-in that has a function whereby I can specify a path and get the size of directory of groups of files as the return value? Ex: =dirsize("C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\My Documents\School") =dirsize("C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\My Documents\School\*.doc") It would also be helpful if there were an option to include subdirectories. -- Thanks, Bob Chmara Argh.... Make that "get the size of a directory or group of files" Bob "Bob Chmara" fatfing...

Disable Scanmail & Typical VM Largest Block Size
This is how to disable Mailscan as per Trend Support. Stop all Scanmail services and unregister the event sink. To unregister SMTP event sinks: 1. Open the command prompt. 2. For SMEX 7.0, go to the ..\Program Files\Trend\SMEX folder 3. Run the toolSmtpEventSink.exe /unreg command. After doing this the VM Largest Block Size does not decrease below 70 meg. But 70 meg seems low to me. Is 70 meg typical? -- Brett ...

Get Xml from web .
This is a link to an address where I would like to access xml. http://setiathome2.ssl.berkeley.edu/fcgi-bin/fcgi?cmd=user_xml&email=XXXX The XXXX is the email address of a user. All I want to do is access the xml and view it in a datagrid. I have read several tuturials and articles and have not been able to find something that would explain how to do this. Does anyone know of a sample code or something close I could use as a reference. I am using visualstudio.net. and visual basic. THX Take a look at using the following classes on your app: HttpWebRequest HttpWebResponse DataSe...

How to save as a high definition JPEG
Whenever we save our Advertisements file in JPEG format we get a low resolution file. Is there any way to save our file as a high resolution JPEG file? Thank You Michael Whilst attempting to develop brick-based storage technology, Ed reads a message from Michael Malone <mmalone@pdp.ca> > Whenever we save our Advertisements file in JPEG format we > get a low resolution file. Is there any way to save our > file as a high resolution JPEG file? Publisher 2003 can save JPG files at high resolution. A workaround in Publisher 2002 is to enlarge your publication to a larger size,...

Outlook always looks to the web
Whenever I click on calendar or tasks or anything, I'm redirected to a web page that it can't find for a search. This just started. How do I shut it off ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

HTML
When I receive mail in Outlook lately, all the HTML tags show. I also had a note recieved with a bunch of .gif files that I couldn't do anything with. The sender said I was not set up for embedded HTML. Sooooooooo, what have I messed up or am I just missing something. Thanks............. ...

Setting up Word to automatically open in Standard mode, zoom=page margins
I've tried to find ways to handle this through the normal.dot file and can't find it... Word wants to open in layout mode and 200% zoom, forcing me to manually select mode and zoom. Any way to get Word to do what I want instead of what it wants? Thanks for your time. ===== Edward Lipsett Fukuoka, Japan Hi Edward: Word will open each document in the view and zoom it as last saved in. The onyl way to have a particular view happen every time is to create an AutoOpen() macro that specifies the view you want. Turn on your Macro Recorder and record yourself setting the view and zo...

Publisher file size #2
I created a publisher file with one 800k picture, a little text, and a border. The file turned out to be 11 megs! Why is this so? rainman33 wrote: > I created a publisher file with one 800k picture, a little text, and a > border. The file turned out to be 11 megs! Why is this so? You are using Publisher 2000 or earlier (or possibly 2002). Publisher 2000 and earlier decompress all pictures and save them as uncompressed bitmap images, inflating small JPEG files the most. Publisher 2002 decompresses images and then recompresses them as PNGs, which inflates JPEGs quite a bit ...

Rules in Web Client / Exchange 2003
Hi Everyone, I am wondering where/how I should start troubleshooting rules in Outlook Web Client. Rules setup in Outlook Client work perfectly, however rules set up in Web Client don't seem to work. Specifically messages are not getting forwarded to an alternate email addresses specified in the rule. Sending a messge directly to the alternate email form a Web Client works all the time. Thanks in advance. If you generate the rule exactly the same way in Outlook, does it work? Also, does it happen to work when Outlook is running? "Gene B." <myemail@hidden.com> wr...

Exchange 2003 Web Mail.. Disappearing content.
I have a strange situation brewing that I haven't been able to figure out yet. About once a day, my Exchange 2003 server forgets how to display email content. That is, when a user tries to open ANY email, it opens, but there is NO content. The only solutions I have come up with are temporary: 1) Reboot the server (which can take in excess of 15 minutes), or 2) Restart the MS Exchange Store service. Sometimes I have to restart the IIS web site where webmail is configured and running Specs on the server are 2ghz P3 with 1gig RAM w/ Windows 2003 Enterprise Serve Exchange 200 IIS6. I wo...