Can I show the date, time and day of week in one cell.

I have:
09/03/07 8:30 AM
in one cell using the format (Format/Cells/Custom):
[$-409]mm/dd/yy h:mm AM/PM;@
Excel refuses to accept ddd for Mon or dddd Monday at the end of the format

I want it to read:
09/03/07 8:30 AM Monday in 1 cell.

I have Excel 2003.

0
burp1 (4)
9/27/2007 6:11:48 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

One way:

    mm/dd/yy h:mm AM/PM dddd;@

In article <Xns99B8A3CAF9130pencilunlistedcom@208.49.82.220>,
 Burp <burp@beep.comINVALID> wrote:

> Can I show the date, time and day of week in one cell.
>
> I have:
> 09/03/07 8:30 AM
> in one cell using the format (Format/Cells/Custom):
> [$-409]mm/dd/yy h:mm AM/PM;@
> Excel refuses to accept ddd for Mon or dddd Monday at the end of the format
>
> I want it to read:
> 09/03/07 8:30 AM Monday in 1 cell.
>
> I have Excel 2003.
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)
9/27/2007 6:36:50 AM
Thank you JE!

-----

JE McGimpsey <jemcgimpsey@mvps.org> wrote in

> One way:
>
>     mm/dd/yy h:mm AM/PM dddd;@
>
> In article <Xns99B8A3CAF9130pencilunlistedcom@208.49.82.220>,
>  Burp <burp@beep.comINVALID> wrote:
>
>> Can I show the date, time and day of week in one cell.
>>
>> I have:
>> 09/03/07 8:30 AM
>> in one cell using the format (Format/Cells/Custom):
>> [$-409]mm/dd/yy h:mm AM/PM;@
>> Excel refuses to accept ddd for Mon or dddd Monday at the end of the
>> format
>>
>> I want it to read:
>> 09/03/07 8:30 AM Monday in 1 cell.
>>
>> I have Excel 2003.

0
burp1 (4)

Prevent clicking on a cell

if cell is text move left one column

Time Series
I have about 30000 lines of data that looks like so: Time Count 93000 447 93001 1020 93002 1438 93003 2177 93004 3042 93005 3467 93006 2913 93007 3341 93008 3547 93009 2908 93010 3512 93011 4090 Where ColA is time. I am having trouble creating a graph with time on the x-axis and count on the y-axis. Thank you in advance. You need to make an XY chart But with 30,000 data points you could run into trouble; Help says you can 32,000 data points in a single data series. However, if you want markers it will look like heck. You could limit the data like this: assume y-values in B2:B30001 in ...

Showing 0 after decimal with ROUND

Date display in Excel

C# Adding Days to a Date
Hello, I have 2 objects: objContract.activeon and objContract.expireson. I am trying to add 364 days to objContract.activeon and assign it to the value of objContractexpireson. ---------------------------------------------------------- // Contract Start Date DateTime dt = DateTime.Now; objContract.activeon = new CrmDateTime(); int iFound = 0; string sTemp = ""; if (objAccount.paymenttermscode.Value == 1) // due on receipt - use Todays Date { objContract.activeon = objInvoice.CFDinvoicedate; } else // ...

Separating Date and Time in a cell

Congratulations! This has been a MEB-free newsgroup for 4 weeks.
We all deserve a pat on the back. This has been a MEB-free workplace for over 4 weeks - practically the entire month of June. As Microsoft turns off it's usenet server and removes this newsgroup from it's server, we have seen the last of Maurice Edward Brahier and as this group continues to exist outside of Microsoft we will never again see him post to this group. The fact that he has been a fraud and not a real user of Windows 98 for many months if not years probably has something to do with that. His incoherent and rambling posts, written in a particularly obtuse form ...

Automatic changes in cells

Run time error 5 : HQClient

date function #3

Calculating on alphabetic cell content

how to know how many e-mail each user receives per day?
We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003. I would like to know how to get an average of how many e-mails each users send and receives per day. ...

Sorting Cells by Colors