Short-cut for Maximizing child-window in Excel

How can i maximize the workbook open in Excel...any shortcut?

Like, we use to maximise Windows Application by pressing Alt-Space-'x'

0
NoEmail9920 (149)
9/21/2004 6:09:33 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Murtaza,

Try this :
Ctrl + F10 to maximize and ;
Ctrl + F9 to minimize a workbook in Excel.

HTH,
Anushi (Grapecity)

"Murtaza" <NoEmail@Please.com> wrote in message
> How can i maximize the workbook open in Excel...any shortcut?
>
> Like, we use to maximise Windows Application by pressing Alt-Space-'x'

Ctrl + F10

"Murtaza" <NoEmail@Please.com> wrote in message news:<#n5UTG6nEHA.3968@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>...
> How can i maximize the workbook open in Excel...any shortcut?
>
> Like, we use to maximise Windows Application by pressing Alt-Space-'x'
THANKS

"Murtaza" <NoEmail@Please.com> wrote in message
> How can i maximize the workbook open in Excel...any shortcut?
>
> Like, we use to maximise Windows Application by pressing Alt-Space-'x'

0
NoEmail9920 (149)

i cannot use the mouse right click in excel. how to rectify?
i cannot use the mouse right click in excel. how to rectify? Is this just when over the cells ? Does it work on the title bar - windows options Or on the Excel menus ? Steve On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:21:01 +0100, j <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot= e: > i cannot use the mouse right click in excel. how to rectify? Unless the right-click button is frozen, I'm sure you can use the mouse right-click in Excel Just hit the right-click button. Now...........................the real issue What are you right-clicking on and what doesn't happen for you? Does the right-click no...

Why I cannot stop Messenger from starting with Windows?
Hi, I have removed tick from "Run Windows Messenger" when Windows starts" option in Prefererences tab. Despite that, each time when I start Windows Messenger comes with it. I checked Run regkey and Messenger is not there. How to remove it? Claire See http://kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_messenger.htm. For Messenger/Outlook Express tweaks, see http://kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_oe.htm. Claire wrote: > Hi, > I have removed tick from "Run Windows Messenger" when Windows starts" > option > in Prefererences tab. > Despite that, each time ...

Child domain users and Parent domain Exchange
I am feeling pretty lame right about now.... Can Child Domain users use Exchange in the Parent domain? IF so, how? If not, do I need to install exchange in the child domains too? What would be the best way to do it? On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:29:51 -0800, "Dan Klinge" <Dan.Klinge@NOSPAM.GOAWAY.ArborMed.com> wrote: >I should add that there's a VPN connecting the two domains. domain.com >and child.domain.com Run domainprep in the child domain. Set up Domain RUS pointing at a local DC in that domain. > > >"Dan Klinge" <Dan.Klinge@NOSPA...

Can Windows XP 64 bit be upgraded to Windows Vista 64 bit?
Would I need to reinstall applications? Thanks Partha mcp111 wrote: > Would I need to reinstall applications? Now is a great time to point you to one of the easiest ways to find information on problems you may be having and solutions others have found: Search using Google! http://www.google.com/ (How-to: http://www.google.com/intl/en/help/basics.html ) Your answer: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-vista/get/upgrade-your-pc-options.aspx "If your computer is running Windows 2000 Professional or Windows XP Professional x64, you are eligible for an u...

import hyperterminal value into excel
How do I import a hyperterminal value into an excel cell? ...

Excel Function to Access
I would like this excel function =IF(A4=A5,C5-C4,C5) to be utilized a a function in a query in MS Access where the fields that supposed t be in column A are the primary key fields and the next fields whic are in column C, are to be calculated in.The answers to this functio are to go into a new field.....Any help please? : Primary key, by definition, means no duplicates. How would A4 ever equal A5? -- George Nicholson Remove 'Junk' from return address. "CJT" <chico_2186@yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message news:Wa-dnQuiOcaYskDfRVn_vQ@giganews.com... &g...

Is it possible to have 2 excel version in one computer?
hi everyone i just installed a 2003 version office... i liked the new features but when i wanted to open an excel file that has been created by 2002 version excel, i was shocked that i can't open the file successfully. When i opened and enabled the built in macros in the file, an error message popped out and said that the data may have been lost. After I have closed the error message, i checked the file. the data is still in the worksheet but all the words, format, buttons, and other information have all disappeared. However, if I open it in another version other than 2003, the file work...

Free MS Excel/Access Video Tutorials and Articles
Hey All, There are a whole bunch of free articles and video tutorials at http://www.davidbase.com. There's no cost to sign up and there are lots of articles and videos to check out. Some of the topics are Access VBA, Excel, Database Design, Reporting, Union Queries and more. Some recent articles: Access Parameter Queries Union Queries Excel VBA Random Numbers Relationships and Joins � and plenty more. Sign up (it's free) right on the home page and see if it suits you. Thanks, AppTrix Staff http://www.davidbase.com ...

Excel Formulae #3
Hi, I have a spreadsheet with value in one column & a series of dates in 5 other columns.For each row depending on the value in the first colunm a date may be applicable in one or more of the other columns.e.g 550 in the first column will mean dates will be inserted in the next 2 columns similar to authority levels. My qn. is how can I show what's outstanding if the relevant authority levels have not signed off-basically this is used as a tracker of invoices & I would like to show what is outstanding awaiting approval at anytime. Thanks Raj ----------------------------------...

Excel -- Wrapped text disappears
A user here is having the same problem as described in a previous topic (http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel/browse_thread/thread/b32b50c3e69981d/dc8adb6c01616d70%23dc8adb6c01616d70). Windows XP Pro, SP2 Office 2003 Pro, SP2 New machine with plenty of resources. Was originally working properly, then mysteriously developed a strange symptom: Any text that is in an Excel cell in which the "wrap text" option has been selected no longer shows up. I have checked it with 1 character, 1 word, and multiple lines of text. It has been repeated with spreadsheets created on...

EXCEL caused an invalid page fault #3
Whenever I start EXCEL 2000 I get the following msg. EXCEL caused an invalid page fault in module EXCEL.EXE at 018f:3001de79. Registers: EAX=900a0154 CS=018f EIP=3001de79 EFLGS=00010246 EBX=00100000 SS=0197 ESP=0062eb5c EBP=0062ebf0 ECX=0000c630 DS=0197 ESI=50020044 FS=0ebf EDX=30021a90 ES=0197 EDI=300378d4 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 0f bf 04 c5 aa df 01 30 89 45 dc 8d 45 e4 50 e8 Stack dump: 50020044 006b76e4 006b7608 006b7608 0062ebf0 006b7608 006b76e4 006b7608 0062eb54 3001dcc3 00000000 bff728a2 bff54f53 1294bb9c ad4c17af 12990002 I had reinstalled and repaired several times but it does n...

Bug in excel 2003
Hi, I'm trying to get an equation of a table of data. When I enter the data, make a graph of it, I get a nice sinus-kind-of-line. Therefor I would like to have fourth order equation. The line of data looks very good (125 data points). Then I add a trendline (4th order) that looks like a very nice fit. But when I set the properties of the trendline to "show equation in graph" the a wrong equation is displayed. After a lot of fiddling with data, I noticed that the shown equation has wrong contstands showing. E.g.: The shown eqaution = A + B*X + C*X^2 + D*X^3 + E*X^4 In fact ...

where can I find a nurse staffing templatew for excel 2000
I need an excel template for excel 2000 that would allow me to staff nurses Try the Office Template Gallery. http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/templategallery/default.asp Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:54:00 -0700, klif_e <klife@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need an excel template for excel 2000 that would allow me to staff nurses ...

Excel 2007 Back-up copies
How do I stop Excel from creating a "back-up" copy everytime I "save" a document? It only does this when I "Save" not when I "save as". My folders are quickly filling up with back-ups. This just started happening after I upgraded to Windows 7. -- Hawaiianshirt Does that happen for all workbooks or a specific one. Open the workbook>from Save AS dialog>Tools>General Options> check whether 'Always create backup' is enabled or not? If this post helps click Yes --------------- Jacob Skaria "Hawaiianshirt...

Time formats in Excel 2003
Being in the UK, I obviously want to use the English(UK) date format, so Christmas Day is 25/12/05 rather than 12/25/05. However, this defaults the time format to hh/mm/ss (why, I do not know, since I can assure American readers we're not normally that precise), so I have to reset it English(US) to get hh/mm, which resets the default date format to mm/dd/yy, so I have to change it back the next time I want to format a cell as a date. Any way round this? It's only a minor problem but it's irritating me. Steve Stephen, If you set up your own custom format with hh/mm, it w...

excel passwords #2
I need to know how to set up a password and change a password to prevent access to my workbook.TIA Use workbook/sheet protection. Select tools menu>protection. There you can select the type of protection you want and include a password Regards, F.I. >-----Original Message----- >I need to know how to set up a password and change a >password to prevent access to my workbook.TIA >. > ...

Excel 2003, when I click on a particular cell it gets deselected
While using Excel 2003, when I click on a particular cell, within 30 seconds, that particular cell gets deselected followed by the workbook. So each time I need to click either the cell or workbook to enter data in that particular sheet. There could be event code that is being fired. Does this happen if you open the workbook with macros disabled? HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "towinwin" <towinwin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7B87AFB-27AC-4235-9AE3-5E7A46310AF8@microsoft.com... > While using Excel 2003, when I click on a particular cell, within 30 se...

Reading Registry Key through excel?
Is there anyway to read a certain registry key and display it in a cell how about a way to create a key through excel? is that possible -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Rav, There is a special registry area for VBA which is read/written via GetSettinmg and SaveSetting functions. It is a bit restrictive, in that in can only writes to a limited part of the registry, but it's sufficient for storing application details. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "ravz &g...

cannot send email messages from Window Mail
I have email on mail2web.com and I use it from windowsmail so my problem that I can recive email messages but Icannot send Do you get an error message when you try to send? If so,=20 right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply = here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Hassan" <Hassan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:DA2310DC-3838-43A4-9701-36C4F01F6391@microsoft.com...

Sending Mail from Windows Explorer Q
When you send a mail via Windows Explorer i.e send to mail recipient, how can you do that without the message on the Subject line reading "e- mailing: file that is attached" and also the message that appears within the message body? I always manually delete, but is it possible not to have these messages displayed in the first place? I'm using Outlook 2003 Sean <seanryanie@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: >When you send a mail via Windows Explorer i.e send to mail recipient, >how can you do that without the message on the Subject line reading "e- >mailing: file that is a...

Re: New Build Of Windows Live Mail 2010
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0035_01CB4284.A4A23040 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable In the new beta =E2=80=93 not this version. "Nancy Jackman" <nanwjackman@beaufort.com> wrote in message news:... The problem of WLM=E2=80=99s =E2=80=9Cstepping on itself=E2=80=9D when = compacting and freeing up empty space seems to have been fixed as well. Nancy ------=_NextPart_000_0035_01CB4284.A4A23040 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-...

excel find problems
I have a database in excel with 4 sheets. When I want to conduct a search, it only searches the active sheet. Therefore I have to select each sepearte sheet and carry out 4 individual searches. Is there any way to search all sheets at once? If there is not, I am aware I can create a user form and use the approproate syntax to conduct my required search. However this will take me a long time. If there is an easier apprach then please let me know. Regards camron What version of excel? How are you searching? In later versions of Excel, you can select multiple sheets and have Edit|Fin...

Excell won't open
I have produced a series of spreadsheets this morning. (Excel 2003) on my laptop. Have been saving them on a shared network folder. I have come to open them again and all I get is a the excel background with no worksheet. They all opened fine earlier this morning. Every other machine on the network can open the spreadsheets (from this location) just fine. I can open other spreadsheets from that same folder that I produced on other days. If I copy this morning's spreadsheets to my laptop, they still won't open. In all other aspects Excel works fine. If I save a new workshee...

Outlook on windows 7
How to set up recurring appointments on the toolbar - windows 7 "sdevli" <sdevli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB723333-AFED-4ADA-8666-7F7CCABC8739@microsoft.com... > How to set up recurring appointments on the toolbar - windows 7 Don't think you can. You mean in gadgets? You'll need to look for a gadget that displays appointments (or recurring appointments). There is an upcoming appointments gadget in the online gadget gallery. Note that using a gadget can force outlook open at boot and keep Outlook open if you try to close i...

Where have all the windows gone?
When programing in VBA, I use the VBA Editor screen to show the Explorer window on the left, occupying about one quarter of the screen and the Code Page or User Form in the remaining space on the right. When I reboot the PC and go to the same project, the screens have always shown just as I left them, which I understand is what should happen. Now for unknown reasons, when I return, the windows I had open are all smaller, in different places, and some are hidden behind the Explorer window which is the only one which stays where I left it (whether it is docked or not.) Net result is I ha...