Send email automatically in excel

 ctu1...@gmail.com   Mar 23, 8:23 am     show options

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.tw.excel
From: ctu1...@gmail.com - Find messages by this author
Date: 23 Mar 2005 08:23:40 -0800
Subject: Send email automaticly in excel
original | Remove | Report Abuse

Hi there,
I add some finance data from http://finance.yahoo.com to a excel file.
The finance data in my excel file will change every minutes.
I am monitoring Nasdaq index. I expect it will go to 1900 soon.
Because of my job, I can not access to internet all the time.
I am wondering, can my excel monitor the nasdaq index? When nasdaq
goes to 1900, can my excel send me a notification email to my Hotmail
account? And the hotmail will send a short message to my mobile phone.

Best regards,
Charles

0
ctu1121 (2)
3/23/2005 4:39:40 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Convert Excel Tables to Pivot Table Lists
Excel Tables to Pivot Lists Hello, I'm trying to convert excel tables into pivot table lists and I am looking for a method to do this besides cutting and pasting. The table has 6 columns (see below) with count of product for each year e.g. xxx1 prod1 100 in Yr1, 200 in Yr2, 300 in Yr3 etc. I want to end up with a 4 column list like, (see "Get into pivot table list in this form) Thanks Home....Prod....Yr1....Yr2....Yr3....Yr4 xxx1.....prod1....100....200....300....400 xxx2.....prod2....110....210....310....410 xxx1.....prod3....120....220....320....420 xxx2.....prod4....130....2...

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Crash on 'Send"

Excel 2007

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

help with simple maths in excel

Excel Problem

Automatic incremental of records
I have a table with several records and arranged serially, i.e 1,2,3 .....25. When I delete arecod like record number 3 I would like record number 4 to become record number 3. But in my case Record number 4 still remains serial number 4 although it is actually the third record. Is there a way it can be done automatically? njogus wrote: > I have a table with several records and arranged serially, i.e 1,2,3 > .....25. When I delete arecod like record number 3 I would like > record number 4 to become record number 3. But in my case Record > number 4 still remains serial number ...

Excel DNS query

Incoming email slow to come in