Secure File Server For Excel Files

How can i set a secure server for excel file? I would like for multiable
users to be able to open, edit, and save files via the internet. log into
server to do so.

0
why767 (10)
1/20/2006 2:33:58 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

PST file locaion under Win7
Hi, Where does outlook 2007 keeps PST files under windows7? Apparently under Users/myname there is no folder AppData\Local... Thank you for your help. ...

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Linking files 2 ways

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Maximum file sizes

File size #11

Invalid Account on the Security Tab
I deleted an account from AD, and it was listed under the security tab of my server (in ESM), to have full mailbox rights to the information store. I tried removing the inherited permissions, and removing the acct. The I set the inherited permissions back, and the invalid acct. comes back. Does anyone know how I can remove this invalid acct. from the security tab? Thanks. Remove it from the top-level where it was granted permissions. When you set inherited permissions and the account comes back, that means that that account has been granted permissions at a higher level. If you'v...

find action on log file

allowing relaying... security issues
We are using Exchange 2000 on an SBS 2000 machine. We signed up with Spam Soap - an outside company to provide incoming/outgoing SMTP mail filtering . As part of their service, you also configure them as a "smart host". This is configured in the virtual SMTP Server area - in the advanced options for delivery. Also, in order to have this work properly, the SMTP Connector we had configured in the 'Connectors' area also had to be removed. We have an in-house VB .net application that automatically sends auto-generated emails. This particular application is configured and...

Unusual Security Audits
be happening. At one point there was 350 audits in 1 second, the same 4 events repeated, special logon, logon, Kerberos Service Ticket Operations, Logoff. I disabled IPv6 and found things are running a little better, but I'm still getting a lot of strange logon and logoffs. Can anyone give me guidance of how to figure out what is causing this and possibly how to fix it? Thanks! Jake Here is an example of a logon event: An account was successfully logged on. Subject: Security ID: NULL SID Account Name: - Account Domain: - ...

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Reporting from Project Server