Secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS

Is there any way to secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS, except
the password defined in VBA ?

0
CLarkou1 (15)
11/18/2005 6:54:41 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

No. Use VB to create COM addins.
************
Anne Troy
VBA Project Manager
www.OfficeArticles.com

<CLarkou@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way to secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS, except
> the password defined in VBA ?

0
ng1 (1444)
11/18/2005 6:57:12 AM
Thanks a lot, these add-ins can be called in Access also, isn't?

0
CLarkou1 (15)
11/18/2005 7:58:15 AM
The COM add-ins can be created by Visual Basic code or it needs C++ ?

0
CLarkou1 (15)
11/18/2005 8:13:45 AM
You can use VB.

--

HTH

RP

> The COM add-ins can be created by Visual Basic code or it needs C++ ?

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)
11/18/2005 8:50:26 AM
Can I use COM Add-Ins in Office 97 ?

0
CLarkou1 (15)
11/18/2005 9:10:03 AM
no. only from 2000 and up.

Regards
Kurt

0
kurt5113 (1)
11/18/2005 11:18:28 AM
See:
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/how_to_install_a_com_addin_in_microsoft_office_applications.htm
************

> Can I use COM Add-Ins in Office 97 ?

0
ng1 (1444)
11/18/2005 3:59:48 PM
thanks a lot for your messages

0
CLarkou1 (15)

number rounding in MS Excel

code examples for BITS
Hi, I am looking for sample codes for programming background intelligent transfer service..I was able to see sample code in .NET, but I'm specifically looking for VC++ 6.0 (command-line application).Please help me.. Thanks, NKH ...

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File

Filters in Excel 2003

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

how many receivers i can add

printing imported gif files in Excel

ExCel programming

Outlook Rule to Forward with Secure Delivery
I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure delivery. Can you please tell me how to do this? Thank you Chris ChrisH <ChrisH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with > secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but > I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure > delivery. Can you please tell me...

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

Need to add to current formula

Macro

Excel 2003