Saving a file as the "date" it was created

I have a load of spreadsheets that I need to file in the same folder.
The problem is each one has the same filename. Does anyone know how to
save a file as the date that it was created on thus saving me having to
go through 100's of files and do it manually.

Thanks

Dave Woodgate

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Activeworkbook.SaveAs Filename:=Format(Now,"yyyymmdd hhmmss")&"
"&Activeworkbook.Name

--
 HTH

Bob Phillips