sales Invoice

How to save a sales Invoice data from a template to access database
automatically?

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Office 2008 for Mac NOT FOR SALE Promotional Use Only
I bought online separately from my computer, Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Special Media Edition Full Version. The box had a label that stated "NOT FOR SALE, Promotional Use Only". What does this mean and is it legal for me to install this software on my MacBook Pro computer? The software was delivered to me in a box that appeared to be factory sealed in plastic wrap, brand new, and unopned when I got it. It had the Certificate of Authenticity label on the end of the box, two disks, and two product keys. Thanks for your help. Eric Ogawa wrote: > I bought online separate...

How do you block sales people from viewing other sales peoples activities?
When I give user level read permision to Accounts, Contacts, etc., other users cannot print reports on other user contacts and accounts, but they can still read them. I don't want them to be able to read each others accounts and contacts. They can do this using Advanced Find or the View lists. I can prevent them from accessing all accounts and contacts on the view lists by sharing them only with an admin team, but this does not work for Activities because System Customization does not include Activities in the list. I don't know how to keep them from reading each others r...

Adding additional desscription to an Invoice
Looking for any ideas and or 3rd party solutions that would provide for additonal lines of desscription to a line item in SOP and print on a Quote, Order and or invoice Michael, As you miht have noticed, the item description defaults on the sales document. You can change the description to be what you want. If you still want to appear on the invoice( or other sales doc) it is simply a matter of modifying the sales document to pull the item description from the item master. This saves you from looking for "external" solutions. I modified my GP invoice in such a way that if th...

china ,cheap price ,hot sale ed hardy,christian audigier hoody
www.etopsupplier.com ...

Unit Cost on Invoice defaulting from Purchase Order
The unit cost per line item on an invoice matching transaction (POP) defaults from the purchase order instead of the shipment transaction. In cases where the user has entered a shipment without a purchase order, the unit cost defaults from the 'last unit cost' field for that creditor/item combination. Is it possible to have the unit cost on the invoice matching transaction default from the shipment transaction? Are you sure you want to do this? A purchase order is normally considered a contract between buyer and seller. If the PO establishes a price and the vendor ships withou...

Email to appear on Invoice?
Any help on adding the customer email to appear on the invoice along with the customer address, etc.?? Thanks in advance... HI ZCSF, There is Receipt with Customer info.xml is available and I am attaching in this reply please rate me. Copy and past the code to Receipt with Customer Info.xml file using notepad and then go to Admin program and attach the receipt layout to the receipt format. in the below there is SUB procedure ShowCustomerAddress where you can add the email address see it it shows you customer address. I think i won't able to attach you layout because the size of n...

Camera Sale -Nikon , Canon, Minolta , Sony ,Xcam2 , Fujifilm , #2
Camera Sale -Nikon , Canon, Minolta , Sony ,Xcam2 , Fujifilm , http://shopforless.itgo.com/ Camera Sale -Nikon , Canon, Minolta , Sony ,Xcam2 , Fujifilm , from $50 -up for the top brands http://shopforless.itgo.com/ ...

Roll Back PO after voiding a PO invoice
Does anyone know if there's any tool or program that would allow a PO to automatically roll back the amount of the PO invoice which was voided? For example, a PO was received against and invoiced in Purchase Order. Then, the invoice is voided in Payables Management. What we would like to see is that the receipt would be voided as well and that the PO will roll back the amount of the receipt so that it can be received again. ...

Money 2002 Business
For some reason my Money 2002 business invoice printing says it wants to print 541,149,344 pages for each invoice. What can I do to correct this strange behavior? Optionally, if you know a way to actually get my customers to pay this many times, I'd go for that too. Thanks, Johnnie In microsoft.public.money, Johnnie Norsworthy wrote: >For some reason my Money 2002 business invoice printing says it wants to >print 541,149,344 pages for each invoice. What can I do to correct this >strange behavior? > >Optionally, if you know a way to actually get my customers to pa...

Sales by vendor report
Hi, I would like to create a report of the total amount sold per vendor. The report must contain the total amount sold of the items for each vendor, total cost amount and total margin in %. Does anybody have any suggestion of how this report can be created or modified from another report. Thanks, Elaine Are you saying you want to report items sold by the vendors from whom they were purchased? For example, on SOP invoice 100 you sold item ABC123 that was purchased from ACME. The report would list ACME and then the sales item you sold. How are you going to tie the vendor to the sale...

Year to date sales history of inventory
How can this system provide me with cumulative sales numbers of a particular item ie: How many total gym shorts did we sell in 12 months? Detailed Sales Report with a custom date range. In the body of the report look at the top line (Overall) that will give you the answer you seek my child. Now go caterpillar blossom into a butterfly. Rob "KatieH" wrote: > How can this system provide me with cumulative sales numbers of a particular > item ie: How many total gym shorts did we sell in 12 months? Musta got a new batch o glue, huh? (g) KatieH To pick up where Rob started...

HQ Summary Sales Report
Can anyone provide me with a Summary Sales Report for HQ? There is one in the Reports Library for Store Operations but I was wondering if anyone has one for HQ? ...

sales Invoice
How to save a sales Invoice data from a template to access database automatically? ...

Invoice Form Question
I've created an Invoice form which seems to work pretty well for creating invoices, but now the Office folks would like to add some functionality. Right now, we track our orders by Order Number. The Order Entry table includes information that is unique to the order as a whole. There is also an associated Order Details table which includes information specific the line item for a specific order. The Part Numbers table includes information that is standard to the Part Number. Right now the Invoice information is included on the Order Entry table. My thinking was that the relatio...

Transfered Sales Order Qty
Dear GP Users, I have transfered 5 out of 10 "Qty to Inv" from a Sales Order to an Invoice but when I deleted the Invoice, the quantity was not reversed back to the Sales Order. Is there away to reverse it? If the Sales Order have been transfered fully to Invoice and if the record is in history, how can I reverse the transaction to the original stated of the Sales Order? Thanks Andrew ...

Void Open Invoice
Okay, let me start by saying, I was having a really bad day when I created this mess. I thought I was messing around with some invoices in our test company, but it turns out I was in the live database. I created a single item PO, received it, and then matched the invoice but I added a discount, freight, and misc charges and then posted it. Soon thereafter I realized my mistake and contacted someone in accounting and they voided the GL Batch. However, now there is an open payable transaction I can't void. I have tried going to Void Open Transactions and placing a check in the vo...

Case / Pack for Microsoft Point of Sale
I am forwarding feedback on behalf of a MA RMS & POS partner who said that they need Case / Pack functionality in Microsoft Point of Sale. They said they can't sell liquor stores without this capability. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://w...

multiple sales persons per customer
Some companies are set up so that a certain brand or class of items are sold by certain salespersons, which means that a single customer can be serviced by a number of sales persons. The system should have a relation of Item/Customer to sales person or Item Class/Customer to sales person. This will then allow a single customer to have several sales persons and because there is a relationship to the inventory item, when the item appears on a sales document the correct salesperson will be attributed to the sale. At the moment the system allows several sales persons per sales document but...

CRM Sales for Outllok
I successfully installed the CRM Sales for Outlook client however the SQL Service Manager does not seem to be started. When I point it to my SQL Server to refresh the services I receive a POP-UP message stating that Access is Denied. I am attempting this while logged on with a Domain User account with a CRM License and Admin Privileges on the local machine. What SQL Server rights does the account require? Thanks, Sean As server (msde), have you set computername\crm --> because you should select crm instance of crm dirk "HelpPls" <smd6169@hotmail.com> wrote i...

Invoice from PA module in GP
On many occassions we have to generate invoices during the week for which time sheet details available only in next week. Is there any way, we can raise invoice for T&M project from PA module before entering time sheet data? You could invoice a fee. "ARS" <ARS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F329236-BF36-4A51-8E75-082979878D8F@microsoft.com... > On many occassions we have to generate invoices during the week for which > time sheet details available only in next week. > > Is there any way, we can raise invoice for T&M project from P...

Add an option on the vendor card to pay invoices with 1 check
My large customer would like to see an option added to the Vendor Card to indicate whether or not multiple invoices for the same vendor should be paid with one check or separately. This option would carry over to the payable checks area where the invoices for these customers would be aggregated. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft ...

'RCT' number on PO Invoices not on PM enquiry screen
The Receipt number on PO invoices does not show on the PM Trn By Creditor enquiry window, which makes it difficult to see at first glance i.e. without drilling back into the PO invoice the system generated number for the invoice, which customers are using for the filing reference. It is not possible to bring this field onto the window using Modifier (as far as I know), so is it possible for you to put this field onto the window at all?? -- Thanks, Peter ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for t...

2005 SB: Payment for invoices not showing as income in reports?
I just upgraded to 2005 and I am not impressed so far. For some reason downloaded transactions cannot be marked as "Payment for Invoice", you have to create a new transaction to get it to popup the wizard to allocate to various invoices. My most pressing issue is that when I run a report, everything I marked as "Payment for Invoice" isn't showing up as income. Does anyone know a work around?! Money team please address these bugs pronto, how did test sign off on this release? Thanks. This may not answer the question, but I'm looking for the opposite solu...

SOP Invoices Not Posted to GL
All of a sudden in the last week I have had 2 different batches of SOP Invoices that when posted the corresponding GL entries were not posted. In that week we have posted about 800 invoices correctly across several batches. I spoke to the user who posted a batch yesterday that had a problem and they said they received no errors when posting. I can look in the invoice and I can see the accounts that were supposed to be hit with the amount. Any ideas what could cause this? Also is there a system log that keeps tracks of any errors? Kind of like the Windows Event Manager. We are using GP 1...

Partial payment of invoices in Payables Management
Hello In some cases an invoice in PM needs to be partially paid. That is, an invoice for $100 may have a total payment restricted to, say, $80 until a dispute about that invoice is resolved. This is not the same as placing an invoice on hold which prohibits total payment of the invoice. In the case above, the remaining $20 needs to be either released for payment or written off (credit note applied), depending on the final outcome. It would therefore be useful in the holds processing screen to include a maximum payment amount. If this is present then the payment run will only pay the a...