Running macros for different cells at the same time

Hi all,

Is it possible to run different macros on different cells at the sam
time? If so how do I go about setting it up?

Cheers

Michae

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi
not really sure what you're trying to do. Could you give an example?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

> Hi all,
>
> Is it possible to run different macros on different cells at the same
> time? If so how do I go about setting it up?
>
> Cheers
>
> Michael
>

> ---

frank.kabel (11126)
6/1/2004 5:26:59 AM
Yes it is possible to run different macros at the same time.

Please let us know what you are trying to acheiv

Hi Frank,

I have a number of cells that are connected and make a circula
reference. I have a macro with which I can save data from a single cel
in this circular reference after running a number of iterations. What
would like to do is to save data from a number of these connected cell
at the same time. So carry out a number of iterations and save the dat
generated by each iteration in each cell.

Thanks for your help

Michae

You can have a macro invoke another macro, but control does not
return to the caller until the called macro completes.

The question is ambiguous.   Excel can only run on one processor.
You cannot start several macros at the same time.
---
HTH,

"mudraker >" <<mudraker.175s3v@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:mudraker.175s3v@excelforum-nospam.com...
> Yes it is possible to run different macros at the same time.
>
> Please let us know what you are trying to acheive
>

> ---

dmcritchie (2586)
6/1/2004 10:13:19 AM
Hi
sorry, I can't help you with that as I really try to stay away from
circular references. IMHO no need for them. Better split the data in
separate cells or use a worksheet event procedure.
So I NEVER use circular references :-)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

> Hi Frank,
>
> I have a number of cells that are connected and make a circular
> reference. I have a macro with which I can save data from a single
> cell in this circular reference after running a number of iterations.
> What I would like to do is to save data from a number of these
> connected cells at the same time. So carry out a number of iterations
> and save the data generated by each iteration in each cell.
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Michael
>

> ---

frank.kabel (11126)

chart MAcro to change on activecell

open two different Access reports

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Single click selects multiple cells

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Macro to seperate data

question about Time

Mailboxsize is different
hi! i've got a crazy problem. when you look at the mailboxes in the exchange system manager, then you see, e.g. user xy with 220 mb mailboxsize. but when you look at the outlook, then the mailbox size is only 150 mb. but there are no filters or something else activated. and the problem is on the local outlook and on the terminalserver outlook. i hope someone has a solution about my problem. thanks. stefan ...

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

Adding a Macro to a VLookup Function
In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2). For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the designated area. I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and the Loop are combined. Examp...

Macro

macros entering data

Outlook 2000 running on XP
After setting up a mail account and indicating that I want all passwords remembered I constantly get promoted to enter a password when I send and/or receive mail. I have clicked remember password in all dialoges during the setup process and via the Properties dialog following the creation of the account. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatfully accepted Thanks "Ross Andrews" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb4801c45886$24eab500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After setting up a mail account and indicating that I > want all passwords reme...