Right Click Context Menu

Is there a way to add items to the list?

--

Guy Lapierre
Forefront Business Solutions

0
guy6899 (12)
3/29/2005 2:52:10 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Guy

Using VBA only.

Check out this google search thread.  Many good ideas for code and methods of
implementing.

http://snipurl.com/dr42

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:52:10 GMT, "Guy Lapierre"
<guy@forefrontbusinesssolutions.com> wrote:

>Is there a way to add items to the list?

0
Gord

Printing right-to-left booklet
Occasionally I need to make a small booklet in a right to left language. I upgraded to Office 2007. I'm able to create a right to left booklet without any problem. When I try to print the booklet it will only print the pages in a left-to-right order. What can I do? I've taken a Pub 2007 document/booklet and openned it in a Pub 2003 program. It prints right to left in the 2003 program just fine! Help! Tigger Your best solution is to open Help; type *right to left* in the search. There is an extensive article available. I don't see a printing solution in the article ho...

Clicking on the printer icon in Excel gives a "Save As" screen.
I click on the printer icon in Excel and get a "Save As" screen. The "Save As" screen leads nowhere. What's wrong? What can I do? Don J ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sat, 7 Jul 2007 00:00:16 -0400 from Don J <dej8801@comcast.net>: > I click on the printer icon in Excel and get a "Save As" screen. The "Save > As" screen leads nowhere. What's wrong? What can I do? Sounds like some macro has redefined it. Try View | Toolbars | Customi...

Running Check box code after Command button Click
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Call CheckBox2_Click End Sub I have code like the following and it works almost like I want it to, but when I check the checkbox it will activate the Form worksheet I have. I do not want anything to happen until after the command button is pressed. What can I add or remove to this code to allow this to happen? Thanks! Option Explicit Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Call CheckBox2_Click End Sub Private Sub CheckBox2_Click() Sheets("Form").Activate ActiveSheet.Range("Address").Select If Selection.Interior.Pattern = xlNone ...

Drop-down arrow/menu in cell
Hi all, Has anyone ever encountered the problem that: - if one uses data -> validation in a cell - allowed is a list that if you select the cell, the drop-down arrow does not show. Validation works correctly (if you enter a value not in the list, it shows the error message) and it does not matter what you enter in the "source" field in the validation screen (a name, a renge of values, a range of cells). It worked and after many changes in my sheet, it simply does not work anymore! Pls. reply to my email- address, many thanks! Paul Paul, On the Settings tab of Data>Va...

use pull down menu to select a picture
I use the Combo Box pull down menu buttons a lot. I click on the Box, select an item from the list and the relevant data pops up as expected. How can I make a picture pop up when I select an item from the Combo Box List? please advise use Eccel 2003 Hi Skonnoth, See if you can pass this code to your combo box to activate the form and pictures pop up. http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=46010&lngWId=1 "Skonnoth" wrote: > I use the Combo Box pull down menu buttons a lot. > I click on the Box, select an item from the list and the re...

Rights required to access Exchange 'Mailbox Rights' in ADUC
Is it possible to provide IT staff access to manipulate Mailbox Rights under the Exchange Advanced tab in ADUC without giving them Exchange Administrator rights? We'd like our staff to be able to manipulate all aspects of users using ADUC, but not the back-end Exchange stuff in System Manager. However it appears to be an all-or-nothing situation, at least where access to the mailbox rights are concerned. The message I'm currently getting is 'there is no such object on the server' - which I have interpreted as 'you don't have rights to modify the exchange speci...

Recieving emails in Inbox only when I click on a old message
I am having a strange problem with a few of the users in my domain. The do not see new emails, but when they click on a old message then the ne messages appear. This problem seems to be growing slowly to more an more users. We use Outlook 2000, and Exchange 5.5, has anyone else ru into this? I hope so, any help would be greatly appreciate -- HeatmiserPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup acces Typically this is the UDP packets being blocked, have you been upgrading your infrastructure as Firewalls, Gateways etc can block these packets. Check out http://support.microsoft.com/?k...

Outlook express goes offline when click on different folder
My Outlook Express has developed a recent fault in that it goes offline when I switch between folder causing a great deal of frustration. I have checked with my ISP provider who say that it isnt them and also with BT who say that there is nothing wrong with the ISDN line which leaves the software. Has anyone else had a similar problem or is there a virus going around that can cause this.Look forward to any response. Thanks. Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here...

Object could not be found after clicking on MS Office New Message icon
The error message I got when sending a email message from MSOffice or from Explorer for a new email message gives: The object could not be found. after clicking the icon from MSOffice or other links to create a new mail message. Outlook has been set to default mail browser and I've also tried to reinstall the software from the Add/Remove Programs but the problem persists. Appreciate very much if someone could help me fix this. Thanks in Advance, Edwin ...

No contextual menu's after installing Mac Office 2004
After I installed Office 2004, I lost the ability to "Control-Click" in = any of my=20 applications, including the Fnder! Did it turn off something? How can = this be=20 re-activated or is this a code issue? Thanks in advance. -m In article 4f6201c473e8$f5d35050$a301280a@phx.gbl, Madmike007 at anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote on 7/27/04 07:49: > After I installed Office 2004, I lost the ability to "Control-Click" in any of > my > applications, including the Fnder! Did it turn off something? How can this be > re-activated or is this a code issue? ...

Inserting text before right command
I am using the command: =RIGHT($C2,1) This gives me a number output. How do I insert a word before it, i.e. instead of giving me say "3" it gives me "Position 3"? Thanks -- Turnipboy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Turnipboy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24527 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486783 ="Position "&RIGHT($C2,1) "Turnipboy" <Turnipboy.1yudzm_1132568701.0857@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message new...

Transparent Menu using MFC.
Hello friends, I need to make transparent controls and menus on mobile screens using MFC. If any body knows how to create it, please let me know. "neeru" <neeraj.allen@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:7531721a-b781-4661-8a44-87061e194875@w24g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > I need to make transparent controls and menus on mobile screens using > MFC. > > If any body knows how to create it, please let me know. You may want to read this article from CodeProject: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/menus/trans_menu.aspx HTH, Giovanni ...

Re: The Annoyance Of Having To Click Twice
OK. I tried it again with just /news -- as you recommended -- and it WORKS this time! EUREKA! Actually YOU found it. THANKS, Steve. Are you any relation to the famous writer? Nancy "Nancy Jackman" <nanwjackman@beaufort.com> wrote in message news:... > Catch 22! > > If you follow the steps below, with /newsonly -- WLM won't open in the > EMAIL view and you can't move to that screen in the program once you have > opened in newsgroups view! > > <G> > > So, yes, there are bugs in 64 bit WLM -- and "you ...

Outlook - 2003
Have an odd problem - my mouse right-click functions in the mail item lists has suddenly stoipped working. This is the one that gives a drop down menu for individual mail items. Odd thing is that other right-mouse functionality (e.g. with side panel menu) still works. Any ideas how to restore? Mick ...

Exchange Rights Issue
Somehow my brand new installation of Exchange 2003 has misstated AD rights, when I launch Exchange System Manager I get a window "Exchange System Manager; Facility win32; ID NO: c0070005 ; Exchange System Manager". It will not open. I get a similar error when opening AD Users and Computers MMC snapin. I am logged in as "administrator" on the domain and it appears to have proper rights. Is there some way to fix this??? Brian Hatchell bhatchell@netsolutionsinc.com Does this apply? 323915 XADM: "c0070005" Error Message If You Try to Access a Tab in Exch...

No Import or Export in Menu ?
In an Office full of computers with Office 2003, 1 computer does not have "Import and Export" in the File menu of outlook. The user is an admin of the computer. There is a "Manage Personal Folders" in the File menu which other computers do not have. I have check the customize menus area to see if "Import and Export" can be added back to the menu, but did not find it there. Thanks Outlook version? Full or custom installation? Is this the main Outlook Window or a window within one of the subfolders? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies...

Excel 2007 Crashes When Clicking "Page Layout" Tab
Hello, I'm having a problem where if you start Excel, even in a blank workbook, and then click on the Page Layout tab Excel locks up. I've ran Diagnostics and it said one item was fixed but the problem remains. This is Office64 on Vista64. Hoping someone might have some ideas here as I've been perplexed. Running all latest updates and everything. In fact the machine is very new too. Thanks, Derek Here are the two Event Log entries: Log Name: Application Source: Application Hang Date: 7/6/2009 8:11:53 AM Event ID: 1002 Task Category: (101) Level:...

One-click Automatic Charting
Hello guys, I have different kind of data for forecast. What I want is to be able to create a chart with just one click on the worksheet. I know the F11 function but for that you have to select the data and doesnt give you a concised chart. I want to get a chart for example for different quarters of the year, monthly basis, customer basis, with just one click. Maybe there are different buttons (or drop-down buttons) for each kind of chart to be created. How can I go about it? Any kind of help would be very appreciated! -Garry You could program your own custom buttons to generate charts fo...

Looking for a U.S. map you can click on state for sales figure?
I am looking for a tool or product where I can convert sales figures from an excel spreadsheet to a map of the United States you can click on each state for figures/statistics for each state. Any suggestions out there? RicP I found several USA state images that you could use with Google. I added a hyperlink to the Ste name and linked it to range name for state - associated with data. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Map_of_USA_with_state_names.svg This one is just one of many. Look till you find the one that fits your need. I used SnagIt to copy image and paste to a blank Excel wo...

Menu Editor
Hi, In the old version Excel (Excel 5.0 -- yes, my company still using Windows 3.1 which is an antique), there was a tool "Menu Editor". This can change the menu only for the specific excel file with specific macro. In other words, each excel file can have its own menu. I can't find this tool in the new version Excel. Would somebody tell me where it is ? Thanks. Billy Please dont multi-post. Answered in your OTHER post of the same question in Excel Programmin Group. Celtic_Avenger :( :( :( :( : -- Celtic_Avenge -----------------------------------------------------...

Menu colours?
How do I change the colour of the menu background in my Excel 2000 from the horrid dark grey? A change in my display options, from the control panel, has only managed to alter the colour of Word menu's. Thanks in advance douglas due to a horriable legle war fought by apple and micorsoft over GUI(which was first developed by Zerox and who wasn't in the war), i am afraid you are stuck with the microsoft colors of blue and gray. >-----Original Message----- >How do I change the colour of the menu background in my Excel 2000 from the >horrid dark grey? A change in my displ...

Locking Menu bar
I have a number of icons beyond the default which I have installed on the standard toolbar. The problem is that when I close and then re-open Outlook, the icon are no longer arranged the way I had them prior to closing. Is there a way to lock the toolbars to the chosen position? Something along the line of Lock the Toolbars in IE would be nice. Has anyone found a way to do this? Thanks To update this.... I also notice that when I close and re-open, some of the icons I added are no longer there. This is more problematic than just being in disarray! "Bob" <bob103...

Start Menu Order
When I go Start > All Programs, I get a menu of applications and folders of applications. They seem to be in random order. At least I can make no sense of the order. Is there any way to change the order in which the items of this list appear? "randwill" <rwilliams4254@triad.rr.com> wrote in message news:qOOdnYitFK0VJ5zWnZ2dnUVZ_uCdnZ2d@giganews.com... > When I go Start > All Programs, I get a menu of applications and folders > of applications. They seem to be in random order. At least I can make no > sense of the order. Is there any way to...

drop-down menu font size
I am including a drop-down list in an Excel workbook. When the item is selected from the list it is entered into the workbook at the correct font size i.e. 20 point. However in the drop-down list it is illegible as it is only about 5 point. Does anyone know how to change the font size in the drop-down list Thanks in advance Bob If drop-down list is from Data Validation you cannot change the point size, which is 8 pts. For workarounds see Debra Dalgleish's site. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlDataVal08.html#Font Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:37:03 -0700, "Bob...

Gray out items in shortcut menu
I built a shortcut menu with 4 items. Depending on a form's value I would like to gray out one of the menu items so that it can't be selected. Is this possible? Thanks, Lars Set the enabled property of the command button to NO. -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas "Lars Brownies" wrote: > I built a shortcut menu with 4 items. Depending on a form's value I would > like to gray out one of the menu items so that it can't be selected. Is this > possible? > > Thanks, > Lars > > . > But then all items...