Retrieve graph when selecting Option button

Hello,

As I am automating a sheet I got stucked with the following:
In a specific sheet (for example Sheet1) I put several Option Buttons,
each button is assigned with a unique name. In another sheet I have put
all the available graphs to which the names in the Option Buttons
refer. What I would like Excel/VBA to do now is that when an Option
Button is selected (in Sheet1), it automatically retrieves the right
graph and puts it in (for example)Sheet2.

Does someone know if there is a VBA command which supports this?

Thanx very much for your help!

Regards,
Robert

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

get rid of macro option at startup
I created and then deleted a macro in an Excel file. Why do I still get the warning box (i.e. the one asking if I want to enable or disable macros) when I open the file? Is there a way to get rid of this since I no longer have macros in this file? Thanks. Brad You need to delete the empty module.! Bill K "Brad Rench" <brench@comcast.net> wrote in message news:kSOdnb0Jjst9afaiXTWJkg@comcast.com... > I created and then deleted a macro in an Excel file. > > Why do I still get the warning box (i.e. the one asking if I want to enable > or disable macros) when I o...

Delivery Options Does Not Show Up.
I need to setup an alternative recipient to one of my mailboxes but I can't seem to find the Delivery Options Button under "Exchange Advanced" tab of ADU&C. I can only see three options: Custom Attributes ILS Settings Mailbox Rights What am I missing. It should be there. Thanks for your time Percy it's on the Exchange General tab... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Percy" <Percy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:845C7BCF-BB5B-4E56-9CB6-5C05F32F3A9E@microsoft.com... >I need to setup an alternative recipient to one of my mailboxes but ...

selecting a cell
I seem unable to select a single cell, or a single row--click on one in the normal manner, and the two below also highlight, then delete or whatever command is given. If I input a number/text, that just goes into the one cell. tapping F8 increases this to two wide and three high automatically selected. Also, very slow to do almost anything. Thanks Pat, Are you by any chance using Excel 2007? If so there is a known bug that causes multiple cell selection and I understand this has been reported to Microsoft. If you take the zoom level up and down this is reported to cl...

tbBox options
In the XML files, for the <BORDER> tags, tbBoxColumns forms a border on either side of a cell, tbBoxRows forms a border above and below a cell. What option forms a border on all 4 sides of the cell? Thanks, Rance hi you can use <BORDER> tbAll </BORDER> "Rance" wrote: > In the XML files, for the <BORDER> tags, tbBoxColumns forms a border on > either side of a cell, tbBoxRows forms a border above and below a cell. What > option forms a border on all 4 sides of the cell? > > Thanks, > Rance ...

Payables Trial Balance Report with Options
I am trying to run an A/P Trial Balance Report today that will give me the A/P balance at January 31, 2007. I keep getting the balance as as February 28, 2007. I've run the same report for A/R and am able to get the balance as at January 31, 2007. Currently using GP 9.0. With my previous employer who was also using GP 9.0, I sure that we were able to run an A/P Trial Balance report for a previous period. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I my be missing or what may be set up incorrectly? -- JR JR, The only date that you can spcify on the Aged Trial Balance With Options, ...

Retrieving Current User Information from JScript (OnChange)
I am adding functionality to one of my client's OnChange scripts to append the Current User Name into a memo field with date and action information. I scoured the web but can not find a way to properly retrieve the Current User information. Any information would be incredibly appreciated. ...

Middle mouse button does not always open in new tab anymore
Hi! I am experiencing the problem that when I click with the middle mouse button on a link (for example google search results) it does not always open it in a new tab anymore. In about 20% of the cases it takes over the current tab instead. The same problem is explained here in german: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.de.internetexplorer&tid=cd463718-8df6-4ee4-9e8a-9ee527837f83&cat=&lang=de&cr=DE&sloc=&p=1 But since there was no answer found so far I decided to take it to the next level (english c...

Adding a button with a function on protected sheets.
How do i add a button to 'reset/clear' the data on a worksheet that is protected and uses VLookup data (from another worksheet). Everyday this table will have data chosen from combo boxes or manually entered in allowable editable fields and at the end of the day after the files is saved, I need to clear that data for use on the next day. How is this Reset button applied with allowable edit ranges, VLookup data and a protected worksheet? Thanks There's several ways to do this. 1. Instead of straight vlookups, use =IF(ISBLANK(VLOOKUP(....)),"",VLOOKUP(....)) wher...

Need to retrieve a deleted Excel File
On Saturday I hide an excel sheet and then protected the workbook. When I got into work today to open the file it was non-existent. What do I have to do to retrieve the file? Does it make a difference if the file extension ended with .csv? Thanks in advance! Search in Windows to make sure it's still on your compute -or go to the folder the file is in and look to make sure it's still ther -or If you didn't do this, you might need to to text, which includes *.cs Excel is not set to open this type of file by defaul tj Did you (try to) open the file with Excel. If so : did ...

Routing Restrictions button unavailable (gray) no matter what options selected in IMS-->Routing tab
I am running Exchange 5.5 SP4. In Connections-->IMS-->Routing Tab, my "Routing Restrictions" button is unavailable (greyed-out) no matter what options I select. Any suggestions? Thank you. Try installing Exch Admin prog on other machine, apply SP4 and see if you can change it from there. Post back with details. ryanadmin wrote: > I am running Exchange 5.5 SP4. In Connections-->IMS-->Routing Tab, my > "Routing Restrictions" button is unavailable (greyed-out) no matter > what options I select. Any suggestions? Thank you. ...

Highlight color for selected items
How can I find out what color is used for highlighting selected items (for example in Windows Explorer)on a users computer? Normally it is a blue color, but a user can change that. "Urban Olars" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:071c01c3c941$3db2c890$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How can I find out what color is used for highlighting > selected items (for example in Windows Explorer)on a users > computer? > Normally it is a blue color, but a user can change that. See if it's GetSysColor/COLOR_HIGHLIGHT. -- Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP] Take a ...

Preventing changes in the Options
Hello, Is there a way in Excel to prevent users from making any changes in the Options (ie protect or disable the Options Dialog box). Thanks in advance, brgds, Chantal ...

"Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store" option problem
I want to backup the all message sent or received by mailboxes, I find that there is an option "Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store " in Exchanger 2003. I had selected this option and forward to public folder. But I found that not all message will be archived. - All message sent by mailboxes can be archived - Some Messages come from mailboxes will not be archived Eg: yahoo, hotmail, and other company Is this option not archive this message ? Any other setting need to configure ? Dennis ...

Selecting a column with an integer
Sub ColumnSelection() ' Selecting a column with an integer ' Please show me how to eliminate the use of Cells(1, 1) Dim r As Integer Dim c As String Dim numericcolumn As Integer Dim alphabetcolumn As String numericcolumn = 4 ' in practice 4 is the resultant of an equation alphabetcolumn = "=CHAR(" & numericcolumn + 64 & ")" Cells(1, 1) = alphabetcolumn ' I like to eliminate the use of Cells(1, 1) c = Cells(1, 1).Value ' I like to eliminate the use of Cells(1, 1) Cell...

Command Button to Sort and Filter by Selection
Is it possible to create a command button on a form that will allow you to sort records or to use the Filter by Selction option? They are not choices I can select while using the wizard or the macro builder. However, both of these would be extremely useful as I'm building a database for someone who has never used a database before and isn't all that comfortable with computers in general. I am using Access 2003 and I am NOT familiar with Access Visual Basic, Java or building macros from scratch. I'm sure there is a way to use these tools to create what I want, ...

Recovery options
I have Exchange 2000 Enterprise Edtion. I need to recover some lost email (that was not deleted but has disappeared for some reason unknown) Does the Enterprise edtion give me any addtional recovery options that standard does not have? If not what are my options? "Deleted items retention" is available in both versions...do you have it configured? are you still within the window? if so, you should be able to recover the missing items via Outlook... "Andrew" <andrewr@nitro.ca> wrote in message news:#4zBNWIiFHA.3608@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I have Exchang...

Graph question #2
Hi Folks, Quick query with regards to how data is read by a graph. I have a sheet featuring the number of staff assigned to the call centre at 1/2 hour points throughout the day. This data is stored in a sheet called 'Data' and in cells D17, E17, F17 etc etc. The data within this page is not very well presented as it is run automatically from the system we use here so I have made a more presentable table and graph. For the table for each 1/2 i simply reference the cell in the data page so that all i have to do to update the sheet week by week is paste fresh data in. Using =Data!D17 t...

Retrieve blocked attachments?
I have Outlook 2002 and it keeps blocking attachments. The message size indicates that the file is there but how can I retrieve it? Where is the setting to turn this feature off? Thank yous It is a registry key setting; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/blockedattachments.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "tiki2k" <tiki2k@home.not> wrote in message news:esLBUlSZEHA.2908@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I have Outlook 2002 and it keeps blocking attac...

"New" button activates send/receive
When I click the Send/Receive button, nothing happens. However, when I click the "New Message" button, in comes all my new messages. Also, the auto Send/Receive under Options (every 1 minute) is not working at all. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Much Appreciated, Dave ...

Outlook 2003
Hi, Anyone know if it is possible to save multiple calendar selection views in Outlook 2003 yet ? For example a receptionist may have the ability to view say twenty or so users calendars. When she closes Outlook and opens it up again she has to select them all over again. I see lots of people wanting to do this and being told that it's not possible...or at least the posts I've read thus far. Jim. ...

Update a radio button by combobox selection
Hi, In a VS2008 VB project, I have a combobox that gets its value from a table with three columns. I want to display one column in the combobox, write the value of the second column back to a different table, and I want to change the value of a radio button (on the same form as the combobox) based on the value of the third column of the selected record. I'm setting the ComboBox.Text value to be the first column, the ComboBox.SelectedValue to be the second column, but how would I change the radio buttons in the most efficient way? Thanks in advance, Steve Wrong g...

Send Button #7
My Send button is no longer present. I accessed Help, it said I should make an e-mail account. I looked and I have 2 e-mail accounts present. It also said maybe I erased the e-mail accounts mnager. Can someone suggest how I can get this back to send posts, please? My wife is comatose and I must ask questions about her condition. Many thanks, Obie. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching g...

"Reply" Button Hangs Outlook 2000
Running Outlook 2000 on Windows XP on a new HP Pavilion Notebook with 512 MB RAM and 40 GB hard drive. When I click "Reply" on the messages FROM ONE PARTICULAR CORRESPONDANT ONLY, the Outlook program hangs and must be restarted. Eventually I seem to have to restart the computer to get normal functionality. The messages in question are in HTML format. Sometimes they have an attached file, sometimes they don't. They come from an .edu domain and have been forwarded to me from another .edu domain, then to a Verizon DSL account, then to the regular dialup ISP that I use during...

Search Option
I have a form that contains a subform with several fields of information. I'm looking for a code that allows me to enter any type of information on the main form and have the subform search and apply a filter. Can anyone help or atleast direct me in the right direction? See: Search form - Handle many optional criteria at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-62.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.micro...