Re: Excel Problem

------=_NextPart_000_0046_01C5D5BA.E1DDCCD0

I have some sheets 1;2;3;4; ETC.................
I would like the new page list release with one botton:
A1-Nome de sheet(1;2;3;4; ETC)
A2-Date(C50:C80)
A3-Import (D50:D90)

Best regards

Marcello

"Bob Phillips" <bob.phillips@notheretiscali.co.uk> ha scritto nel =
messaggio=20
> Marcello,
>
> I am not absolutely clear as to what you need, but here is an initial =
stab
> at it
>
> Sub CopyData()
> Dim i As Long
> Dim sh As Worksheet
>
>    i =3D 1
>    workheets("Other Sheet").Activate
>    For Each sh In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
>        If sh.Name <> ActiveSheet.Name Then
>            sh.Range("C50:D90").Copy ActiveSheet.Range("A" & i)
>            i =3D i + 41
>            ActiveSheet.Range("A" & i).Resize(41).Value =3D sh.Name
>        End If
>    Next i
>
> End Sub
>

> --=20
> HTH
>
> Bob Phillips

> "SM" <sm@duepiu.it> wrote in message
> I have some sheets
> In every sheet i have a date betwin C50:C80
> and the import betwin D50:D90
> Is possible that the solution is in other sheet.............?
> 1-Name sheet
> 2-Date (C50:C80)
> 3-Import (D50:D90)
>
> Thanks
>
> Marcello
>
>=20

------=_NextPart_000_0046_01C5D5BA.E1DDCCD0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" =
size=3D3>I have some=20
sheets 1;2;3;4; ETC.................<BR>I would like the new page list =
release=20
with one botton:<BR>A1-Nome de sheet(1;2;3;4;=20
ETC)<BR>A2-Date(C50:C80)<BR>A3-Import (D50:D90)<BR><BR><BR>Best=20
regards<BR><BR>Marcello<BR><BR>"Bob Phillips" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:bob.phillips@notheretiscali.co.uk"><FONT face=3D"Times =
New Roman"=20
size=3D3>bob.phillips@notheretiscali.co.uk</FONT></A><FONT face=3D"Times =
New Roman"=20
size=3D3>&gt; ha scritto nel messaggio <BR></FONT><A=20
href=3D"news:uk86X7v0FHA.3188@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl"><FONT face=3D"Times =
New Roman"=20
size=3D3>news:uk86X7v0FHA.3188@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl</FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>...<BR>&gt; Marcello,<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; =
I am not=20
absolutely clear as to what you need, but here is an initial =
stab<BR>&gt; at=20
it<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; Sub CopyData()<BR>&gt; Dim i As Long<BR>&gt; Dim sh =
As=20
Worksheet<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i =3D =
1<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
workheets("Other Sheet").Activate<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; For Each sh =
In=20
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p; If=20
sh.Name &lt;&gt; ActiveSheet.Name=20
Then<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;=20
sh.Range("C50:D90").Copy ActiveSheet.Range("A" &amp;=20
i)<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp; i =3D=20
i + =
41<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;=20
ActiveSheet.Range("A" &amp; i).Resize(41).Value =3D=20
sh.Name<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; End=20
If<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Next i<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; End=20
Sub<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; -- <BR>&gt; HTH<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; Bob=20
Phillips<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; (remove nothere from email address if mailing=20
direct)<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; "SM" &lt;</FONT><A =
href=3D"mailto:sm@duepiu.it"><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>sm@duepiu.it</FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>&gt; wrote in message<BR>&gt; =
</FONT><A=20
href=3D"news:O7GXyeo0FHA.904@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl"><FONT face=3D"Times =
New Roman"=20
size=3D3>news:O7GXyeo0FHA.904@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl</FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>...<BR>&gt; I have some sheets<BR>&gt; =
In every=20
sheet i have a date betwin C50:C80<BR>&gt; and the import betwin =
D50:D90<BR>&gt;=20
Is possible that the solution is in other sheet.............?<BR>&gt; =
1-Name=20
sheet<BR>&gt; 2-Date (C50:C80)<BR>&gt; 3-Import =
(D50:D90)<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;=20
Thanks<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; Marcello<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;=20
</FONT><BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0046_01C5D5BA.E1DDCCD0--

0
sm2586 (24)
10/20/2005 7:11:47 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Windows XP x64 MFC application problem
I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this probem? >I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is >messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on >Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this >probem? The obvious response is - try debugging it on that platform and find where it's giving rise ...

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem