Ratio-to-moving average

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C746C6.CBE5EA60

Does anyone know how to create a ratio-to-moving average in Excel??

Thanks in advance,

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C746C6.CBE5EA60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Does anyone know how to create a =
ratio-to-moving=20
average in Excel??</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks in advance,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C746C6.CBE5EA60--

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Moving, converting and shrinking DPM volumes
Hello all, I could use a little help with a couple of questions about DPM volumes. Here is a little background on our current setup. We are running DPM 2010 RC on Windows 2008. We are protecting 1 file server. We have 2 custom DPM volumes 1 recovery (7TB) and 1 replica (12TB) each on their own disk array. 1.) I know that you can use MigrateDatasourceDataFromDPM to move volumes but is there a way to move just a replica or recovery point volume and not a pair at the same time? The guide to that script suggests it needs to move both volumes. Right now I have 2 custom volumes one...

Outlook 2002 does not allow me to move folders
Hello, I try to organize my folders it does not allow me to because I do not have permission. I try to right click on the folder, go to options but there is no summary or permissions tab to investigate. What is wrong Thanks Marcus ...

Moving A/R applied transactions to histroical
How do we move these ar transactions to historical after they have been fullu applied. Why is that AP transactions are automatically moved to historical and not AR? Is there some setup steps we missed. Thanks In routines you will find an option for remove paid transactions. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Kevin T" wrote: > How do we move these ar transactions to historical after they have been fullu > applied. Why is that AP transactions are automatically moved to historical > and not AR? Is there some setup steps we missed. > > Thanks Kevin, You didn't miss a...

PivotChart Keeps Moving
I have an embedded PivotChart that is set to auto-update from External Data when opened. I have identified that when my batch file runs (which opens Excel under the Local Admin account), what is happening is that the charts are moving to another cell. Only one chart, for some reason, is anchoring to the place I put it, the 3 others on the page are moving way off to the left. Again, this only happens when my batch file runs while the computer is logged off or locked. When I run it while I'm logged in, it all works fine. This is a very frustrating Excel "feature" I ...

Moving Text from Word to Excel (and having it set into 2 columns)
I have a Word Document that has the follow format. . . word , word word , word word , word word , word .. . . It’s basically a two page list of 2 words separated by a comma per line. But the spacing between the words is sporadic, and likewise the comma doesn’t have any defined (fixed) position between the words. I’d like to export this list into Excel so that Excel will read it as 1 row of 2 columns . Do I need to first standardize the spacing between the words and comma, or is there a better way to do this? I’m not sure what the best a...

Move database
Hi, I happen to follow the knowledge base article 917948 for moving the SQL Server database for SQL Server 2005 in the same domain. I was able to point System DSN step(took Full backup and restored) as well to the new sql server. But when I try to configure the Microsoft Deployment manager step with the new server name, it gives a message saying "No Microsoft CRM databases were found on this server". After half a day's of struggle, I figure out that in SQL error Log there is an error message saying "Login failed for user 'Domain\Administrator' Client: [IP Add...

Removing Connectors, IMS and restoring MS+ F/B after moving
I am using MS Exchange 5.5 SP4 and I have migrated all my mailbox to new server. I just forgot to remove these Connection services, the Connector for cc:Mail(<previous_server>), Internet Mail Service(<previous_server>), MS Mail Connector(<previous_server>), and moving the Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector (<previous_server>). for the Connections, is there a way that I can remove it manually? if yes, how? And for the F/B connector, shall I remove this? if yes, how? Hoping for your response. regards, Mark What do you mean you forgot to remove it? Before you...

I want to calculate the average of best 5 out of 7 numbers?
How can I calculate the average of 5 best out of 7.. or best 10 out of 15.. For example if I have 10 different numbers. 10,7,9,8,5,6,7,5,6,7 but I only want it to take the average of the best 7.. I really appreciate your help.. Thank you! Eyad Hi! >if I have 10 different numbers. 10,7,9,8,5,6,7,5,6,7 but I only >want it to take the average of the best 7.. What do you consider to be the best 7? Biff "Attempt at solving a Matrix Problem?" <AttemptatsolvingaMatrixProblem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CCB1A51-4612-48AA-BF56-C19E46404285@micr...

Accidently moved active emails
I use my "Inbox" to keep active emails that I want to follow-up on. Recently while deleting one of these items, my 'delete' key stayed active & deleted everything in my "Inbox". While these items are in my "Deleted Items" folder, I have no idea which ones were part of this grouping. Is there a way I can identify when certain emails were moved to the folder so that I can recover them all? Thanks...Mike mike.dailey@ucphysicians.com <mike.dailey@ucphysicians.com> wrote: > I use my "Inbox" to keep active emails that I want to follo...

Move old emails or emails with large attachments ?
Hello ! I need help in figuring out how to edit the code below (which works) to move SENT items to a separate personal folder called out here. I want to move emails that were sent 90 days ago or older to the personal folder. I also want to move emails that contain attachments that have a size greater than 5 MB. This code will run when called by the user from a Module. I have not figured out yet how to code an IF statement for Outlook yet much less one that requires an OR operator as well. I am using Outlook 2007. Can anyone provide direction for me in this ? thanks ! ...

Exchange 55 to 2003 move mailbox ? and accessing the new Mailbox
I moved my mailbox from 5.5 to 2003. The mailbox is showing in my Exchange 2003 and my ad user acct is also showing that my mailbox is on 2003 also. I can log onto my computer by doing first.last@addomain.com but when I go into Outlook, it is prompting me for the user name and password again. If I use my AD acct, it will not validate. If I use my OLD nt4.0 Acct, it works fine. Anyone know why this is happening? Thanks Jerry How did you move the mailbox? Does your profile show the old server or the new server? If it shows the old server, look in Exchange 5.5 Admin and see if ...

Want to move My Money.mny file location
I have Money 2004 running on Windows XP. I was not paying attention on install, and the My Money.mny file ended up in My Documents. I prefer it in Program File->Microsoft Money. Is there a way to do this? I was able to move the location of the Backup file easily enough (Tools-> Options->Backup Tab), but am struggling finding a way to change the My Money file. Thanks, Pete In microsoft.public.money, Peter Bassett wrote: >I have Money 2004 running on Windows XP. > >I was not paying attention on install, and the My Money.mny file ended up >in My Documents. I prefer i...

Moving mail in mailbox
Hello, Spec. Exchange 5.5 sp4 +outlook 2002 I'm facing the problem that when the users move some emails from inbox to the other sub-folder, the action become freezed and need to wait almost 20-30 sec for the moving, but it's strange that the moving time between the sub-folders is normal, this situation only happen when the inbox was involved, actucally, there have more than ten users will access this mailbox at the same time, so, would it be the reason or do anybody have some further hints to me? Many many tks for all of your advise. Henry Do you mean that more ten users access ...

How do I move gridlines of individual table cells?
I am creating my first Publisher document. It includes several pages of tables. How do I move gridlines of individual cells in a table, i.e. I need different column widths in different rows of the table. Grateful for any help. Hover your cursor over a gridline until your cursor turns into two parallel lines with two little arrows on each side then click and drag...it's kinda goofy because it will also adjust the outter borders as well, but you'll figure it out. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Catherine" <Catherine@discussions.mic...

Can I move the focus to the No button in a Msgbox?
A standard Access 2000 Msgbox with Yes and No buttons always opens with the focus on the Yes button. Is there any way to move the focus to the No button? I can't see anything about this in the online help, so I'm not very optimistic.... David David Anderson wrote: >A standard Access 2000 Msgbox with Yes and No buttons always opens with the >focus on the Yes button. Is there any way to move the focus to the No >button? I can't see anything about this in the online help, so I'm not very >optimistic.... Use the Default constants to specify that: MsgBox &...

Moving mailboxes to different domain
I need to export the contents of a number of mailboxes to .pst files, and send them to a different company, where these people are now working. What's the easiest way to export (in bulk) if a lot of the mailboxes are over the 2 GB .pst limit? Ed There is no easy way. You can use Exmerge and export based on Date Ranges - that's probably the easiest thing to do. I'd do 2 exports. Run Exmerge once against all the mailboxes that are smaller than 2gb (give yourself some wiggle room though because SIS gets broken and the PST will be bigger than the current mailbox), then ru...

Moving dynamic connector connection points
I am working with a database ERD created using the Visio "Database Model Diagram" template (2002 SR-1 v10.0.2514). I have a dynamic connector defining a foreign key relationship in my diagram. The dynamic connector attaches to both table objects on the bottom edge. I would like to have the dynamic connector attached to the top edge of both objects. I am looking for a way to relocate the connection point of a dynamic object to another edge of the same object it is currently connected to. Is there a way to do this? Thanks, Gary Faulkner ...

Exchange Task
Hello all, Wondering if there is any issues with large mailboxes (10GB) and the move mailbox exchange task. We are currently running Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition SP2 on Windows 2003SP1, we are migrating to new hardware, again Exchange 2003 SP2 and Windows 2003 SP1. I have moved a few mailboxes already to the new server and all is functioning well. The biggest mailbox moved so far is 2.5GB. Our company presidents mailbox is 10GB - I am apprehensive if this tool might act up when moving this size of a mailbox. Anyone move this size mailbox in the past, any issues, suggestions comme...

Moving Archived Calendar Items
Hi there, over the years, I have some how ended up with half a dozen ..PST archive files. It is very easy to drag and drop the messages to another archive so I can consolidate them into one archive file. However, I can't see a way of moving the calendar items. Does anyone know how to do that? Change your view to the All Appointments view. This is a list view so you would be able to copy them over just like email messages. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowT...

Moving Slides In Power Point
I have about 100 slides that need some sorting. I generally can accomplish this in the normal viewer, by grabbing and moving the slides in the left pane up or down. For some reason, the slides will not move where intended. The horizontal bar which indicates the position of the slide being moved, may not appear for intervals of 5-10 slides or greater. Any ideas??? Hi Robert- Hard to say why there's a problem. Have you tried moving a smaller number of slides, maybe only one or two at a time? If that works it suggests the may not be enough RAM to handle the larger task. Sorry I can'...

How can set up a rule to I move emails from contacts in a given category... into a particular email folder?
Outlook2003 Hi How do I set up a rule that moves all incoming emails from all the contacts that I have put into a given category (e.g. "Friends") into a particular email folder? I can set up an Outlook2003 rule to move everyone that I have added on to a given mailing-list into a directory... BUT: a) It's a once-off operation - i.e. The rule doesn't update itself automatically when I add another user to that mailing list b) And I cant even find a way of selecting an entire category and pasting it into that mailing list! - Can anyone help? It's driving me nuts Shi...

Moving information from one spreadsheet to another
I was having problems finding my information in excel but I finally reformatted my spreadsheet and was able to find what i was looking for. However I need to move the information I found either to another spreadsheet or even copy it to word but it won't let me do anything with it. It's basically just found with no purpose of action beyond just seeing it. Any suggestions anyone. Sharing, What have you tried so far? Highlighting, Copy, then past to another worksheet? Are you moving all or just part of it. Have you checked protection on either or both sheets? ...

Domain move
I have two domains on my Exchange server abc.com and 123.com. This weekend I moved 123.com to their own network which included moving their users .pst files to their new Exchange server. It works great (MX records routing properly), except... From abc.com I need to send 123.com users email. Since I didn't delete their mailboxes from abc.com Exchange server when I send an email fm abc.com they route to their abc.com mailbox. This is bad, I need their email to route to their new 123.com Exchange mailbox that sits on their own Internet connection and domain that physically resides...

Exchange 2003 and High Average Disk Queue Length and Pages/sec val
We have 3 mailbox servers. Exch1 and Exch2 hold the bulk of our mailboxes, approx 1500 each. Both servers are Virtual Machines but this problem was experienced even while they were physical servers. The Logs and databases exist on different SAN Luns. On each of these servers, the Average Disk Queue Length and Pages/sec values run continuously high. We are unsure why this is occurring. As I am new to Exchange Troubleshooting, I am seeking advice. We also run Enterprise Vault, BES and our employees use Outlook 2007/SP2. I've run Perfmon on the servers and reviewed d...

Query Help: Average of Columns Per Row
I have a table: DATE, Region, HOUR0, HOUR1, ... HOUR23 1/1/10,ABC, 123, 231,...,141 I want to write a query that returns not only the records filtered by Region (That was easy with a parameter) but also the daily average appended for importing into an Excel spreadsheet for charting purposes (hence I need the daily average computed at run time): DATE, Region, HOUR0, HOUR1,...,HOUR23,DAILYAVERAGE 1/1/10,ABC, 123, 231, ..., 141, 271 Any ideas? Idgarad wrote: > > I have a table: > > DATE, Region, HOUR0, HOUR1, ... HOUR23 > 1/1/10,ABC, 123, 231,...,141 ...