Question Regarding Excel 2007 Formatting Corruption

Hi Folks,
I am having a problem with Excel 2007 files losing all formatting
(merged cells, colors, borders, and data formatting (99% turns into
0.99)) when I open a file on our office server make edits and then
save the new file on the server.  Each sheet usually has a mix of
locked and unlocked cells and I unprotect the sheet to make edits.
Also, something is fundamentally changed with the file as its size
doubles or triples.  If I reopen the corrupted file and redo any of
the formatting and try to save it none of the new formatting is
retained either.    Has anyone else ever experienced a problem like
this?  It also only occurs when I edit a file on the server.  If I
make the same kind of modifications on a local file, there is no
problem.  We have had some tech support people in here to deal with
this problem three times and I am not convinced they fixed it for good
today.

If anybody has any insight on this problem, thank you in advance!
Cheers,
Matt
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Excel not Access

How to export Notes to Excel
Hi all, I would like to export notes contacts with their associated notes. How do i do this in crm 4.0 as i dont see the notes column to add on my view? Thanks -- phumulaniluyandacollinlembede Navigate to Advanced Find and select 'Notes', then export as necessary/appropriate.... -- Fortis www.webfortis.com "Phumulani" wrote: > Hi all, > > I would like to export notes contacts with their associated notes. How do i > do this in crm 4.0 as i dont see the notes column to add on my view? > > Thanks > -- > phumulaniluyandacollinlembede ...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Stupid question regarding reports
I am a former Quicken user switching to Money and I have what seems to me a very dumb report question. How do I create a new report? I've looked in the help file and in the online tutorial and users guide and find plenty of references to customizing an existing report but nothing about creating a new one. I realize that it must be there somewhere. Someone please help this dummy (it would be nice if they gave you even a 5 page manual though). Bob Had me guessing for a while also. Just click on "reports" and select which one you want. Don't forget to use "custom...

Excel 2007

formula based on format

Grammar check not working

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Opening Excel Workbooks

help with simple maths in excel

Excel Problem

Excel DNS query

Exchange 2007 across account search

formating date from general2 custom
I have an input xls file with the date but like this: Wed May 14 00:00:00 GMT-05:00 2008 I need to have just following format dd/mm/yyyy I tried to format it using Format->Cells->Date or Format->Cells- >Custom but this is failing. Nothing changed. Any ideas? Thanks for the help. Vlad <vladimir.vaynshtok@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1013b138-352b-4799-81ba-9508b74a1850@t54g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... >I have an input xls file with the date but like this: > > Wed May 14 00:00:00 GMT-05:00 2008 > > I need to have just following format > > d...

Newbie Question: Using Web Services
Hello All. I've been trying to implement Infopath with CRM with no success. I've tried the example, http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crminfopathcrmintegration.asp, to no avail. I have followed the example to the letter, but find the information about publishing the Web Service to the server to be somewhat lacking. Admittedly, I am not a programmer, and I am continually running into an error in line 54: xmlDoc.LoadXml(objQuery.ExecuteQuery(objBizUser.WhoAmI(), strAllAccountsFetchXML)); Has anyone else ...