Question re: Chart - X Axis Label

I have a chart with source data in E27:F29 (let's say Sheet 2).

On a separate sheet (Sheet 1), the chart links to the above data.

E27 = Current Month    	F27 =  $ 5,000
E28 = 31 - 60 Days    	F28 = <$ 2,000>
E29 = Over 60 Days    	F29 =  $15,000

It's a bar chart w/ the bars going horizontally, and the labels for each
bar are on the left and the values are shown at the top of the chart.

Now, for some reason, the labels for the X Axis only show "Current Month"
and "31-60 Days" but DOES NOT show "Over 60 Days" ... I'm not sure why it's
not showing the third label... Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Dave...
0
mikioi (36)
2/19/2005 3:12:57 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

I'd recheck the source data you have for the chart.    It should look
something like this
=SERIES(,Sheet1!$E$27:$E$29,Sheet1!$F$27:$F$29,1)

"LavaDude" <mikioi@TAKEOUTgte.net> wrote in message
>I have a chart with source data in E27:F29 (let's say Sheet 2).
>
> On a separate sheet (Sheet 1), the chart links to the above data.
>
> E27 = Current Month    F27 =  $ 5,000
> E28 = 31 - 60 Days    F28 = <$ 2,000>
> E29 = Over 60 Days    F29 =  $15,000
>
> It's a bar chart w/ the bars going horizontally, and the labels for each
> bar are on the left and the values are shown at the top of the chart.
>
> Now, for some reason, the labels for the X Axis only show "Current Month"
> and "31-60 Days" but DOES NOT show "Over 60 Days" ... I'm not sure why
> it's
> not showing the third label... Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Dave...

0
reply6075 (299)
2/19/2005 1:40:57 PM
I rechecked and the "Soure Data Values" says F27:F29 and the "Category
(X) axis labes" says E27:E29 ... but still, E29 is not showing up on the
chart...

Oh well... I've given up... sent to the client w/o the label for Over 60
Days...

But, if anyone else can help, I can maybe fix this for next month...

Thanks! ...

Dave

"Barb Reinhardt" <reply@tonewsgroup.com> wrote in

> I'd recheck the source data you have for the chart.    It should look
> something like this
> =SERIES(,Sheet1!$E$27:$E$29,Sheet1!$F$27:$F$29,1)
>
> "LavaDude" <mikioi@TAKEOUTgte.net> wrote in message
>>I have a chart with source data in E27:F29 (let's say Sheet 2).
>>
>> On a separate sheet (Sheet 1), the chart links to the above data.
>>
>> E27 = Current Month    F27 =  $ 5,000
>> E28 = 31 - 60 Days    F28 = <$ 2,000>
>> E29 = Over 60 Days    F29 =  $15,000
>>
>> It's a bar chart w/ the bars going horizontally, and the labels for
>> each bar are on the left and the values are shown at the top of the
>> chart.
>>
>> Now, for some reason, the labels for the X Axis only show "Current
>> Month" and "31-60 Days" but DOES NOT show "Over 60 Days" ... I'm not
>> sure why it's
>> not showing the third label... Can anyone help?
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>> Dave...

0
mikioi (36)