Question about numbers lined up against dates

Hey all,
    Lets see if I can explain this one.....

In Column "A" I have a series pf part number- IE 123, 442, ER45 and a whole
load of others.
In Column "B" I have a price against each part number IE �45.00, �6.70 and
others
In column "C" I have delivery dates against each part. IE - 2/3/06, 3/6/08
and lots of others.
Part number 123 may be required 2/3/06 and 28/3/06 and also 6/6/08 and is
�45 each
What I am looking for is a formula that shows part number 123 totals monthly
amounts. So part number 123 will show 2 required  in March 06  at a value of
�90 and 1 required for Aug 08 at a value of �45.

Hope this makes sense.

Please help
TiA

magOO

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

mag

A= #ID, B= Price, c = DueDAte, D= Qty, E= Numb Due
formula in e2:
=SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH($C$2:C2)=MONTH(C2)*(--($A$2:A2=A2)))*($D$2:D2))

Copy the formula down, and multiply the result by the price in column f.

Regards
Peter

"Mag()()" wrote:

> Hey all,
>     Lets see if I can explain this one.....
>
> In Column "A" I have a series pf part number- IE 123, 442, ER45 and a whole
> load of others.
> In Column "B" I have a price against each part number IE £45.00, £6.70 and
> others
> In column "C" I have delivery dates against each part. IE - 2/3/06, 3/6/08
> and lots of others.
> Part number 123 may be required 2/3/06 and 28/3/06 and also 6/6/08 and is
> £45 each
> What I am looking for is a formula that shows part number 123 totals monthly
> amounts. So part number 123 will show 2 required  in March 06  at a value of
> £90 and 1 required for Aug 08 at a value of £45.
>
> Hope this makes sense.
>
> Please help
> TiA
>
> magOO

number rounding in MS Excel

asap utilities question
I have Msft. Excel Vsn 2002 and latest vsn. of ASAP Utilities. I used ASAP Utilities to merge single rows of data together so that more than one row will fit on a single line of text. My question now, is, is it possible using ASAP Utilities to separate the data that has been merged back into single rows of data? All information welcomed! Aaron ...

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Oldest date for Duplicate Cust. #

Dates #9

shortcut with command line switch probs
Hello, I have a shortcut set up which has the target declared as: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\EXCEL.EXE" / "\\path_to_file\myfile.xlt" This works fine on my PC. Excel 2000 running on Windows XP. Unfortunately it doesnt work on someone elses PC, who asked for m help! They have the same software set up, and access to the same folde path. When they try to run the shortcut, a window opens and closes almos immediately. Help?! : -- soloto ----------------------------------------------------------------------- solotoo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/m...

Qrp Date functions

Phone Number Filtering

Fractions Number format

date tracking

Roman and Arabic numbers in SEQ
Running 2003 on XP. Got a doc that has SEQ numbering. The code is: ARTICLE{seq level0\h\r0}{seq level1\h\r0} etc. to level 7 and the last entry is {seq level0\r1\*ROMAN) This displays ARTICLE I The next level down is has this code: {seq level0\c\*ROMAN}.{seq level1\r1 \*arabic} This displays as : I.1, with numbers until article five displaying as V.1, V.2, etc. I want it to display as 1.1, 1.2, etc. I tried replacing the ROMAN with arabic, but it didn't change anything. I have spent hours trying to figure this out. Using reveal formating and styles, they are no styles...

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Dotfuscator question
Hello Everybody !!! When i create programm using C# i must understand that my programm from exe - module can be converted to the source file by Reflector. In Order do not allow do this i must use dotfuscator, but i did not find any free normal dotfuscator. May be someone tell me what can i do cause now as think we have interesting paradox. We 've got free technology but if we want to protect our products we must buy expensive commercial dotfuscators. Alex Dmitriev You should post this message in a newsgroup which discusses managed code. This newsgroup does not have much managed traff...

OE questions
Ok, I have two questions: 1. With Thunderbird I can use this with a hotkey manager to compose a new message with Tbird "D:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird \thunderbird.exe -compose" -- how can I do the same for Outlook Express and Outlook 2003? 2. When I go to load Outlook Express I get this error message, followed by the error message below it: http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x296/gwar_1/Untitled-3.png how can I fix this and use Outlook Express? Thanks! posted to the outlookexpress newsgroup via crosspost --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Re...

Short time vs short date

Rounding Numbers #3

question about Time

question on the rules wizard
When clikcing on the Rules Wizard, Outlook locks up - consistently. Has anyone got a remedy for this? Thank you, rich rpage@concerto.com ...

Date Calculation

date modified

Date function quit working

HQ Licensing question V.2
I have a client running HQ client at 8 stores + HQ server at the warehouse. They would like to be able to use transfers from the warehouse to the stores, so I would have to setup a new PC running Store Ops and a new database, however, in order for the transfers to take place, I need a HQ Client License correct? Do I also need a POS key? I appreciate any insights you may have. Thanks in advance Hi Phil yes - you'll need an HQ Client license so it can exchange with your headquarters - "export" the wh database as you would any store from HQ no - you won't need a PO...

Date format 04-11-06