Publishing to a Wbb Page

Is there a way to make the published htm, mht file to show up in the full
screen like on the regular spreadhseet?
0
see (7)
7/23/2004 11:27:20 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi Chris,

Do you mean  F11   (Full Screen).

Can you describe what you do see and what you really want ?

---
HTH,

"Chris Chandler" <see@top.com> wrote in message news:Xns952F4BBBB4995nospmnet@207.46.248.16...
> Is there a way to make the published htm, mht [HTML ?] file to show up in the full
> screen like on the regular spreadhseet?

0
dmcritchie (2586)
7/26/2004 6:28:27 PM
"David McRitchie" <dmcritchie@msn.com> wrote in news:uQTCQ7zcEHA.1672
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> Hi Chris,
>
> Do you mean  F11   (Full Screen).
>
> Can you describe what you do see and what you really want ?

Sure.
When I publish an Excel file to a web page, as a single page, MHT file with
interactivity enabled, It will publish with scroll bars on both sides. If I
publish it as an XML file it will look just like it does when opened in
Excel. If you go to www.catiefoodsystems.com/page.htm you will see what I
am talking about. CLick on teh link and it will take you to a page with the
MHT file. Sooner or later I am actually going to get that site up and
going. Well by September anyway.
It may just be a limitation as well but I would like for it to be displayed
across the full page instead of such a small window.
Make sure Offie Web Components are installed to view it.

Thanks!
0
see (7)

Publisher will not recognize new printer
I just replaced my Brother MFC model 7150 with a new Brother MFC model 210C. The printer will function with all the features of Office 2003 except Publisher. Every time I select print or print preview, I receive a message that a printer has not been installed on the system. I asks that I install a printer for Publisher use. My old Brother worked fine with the Publisher program. What can I do to make Publisher recognize the new printer?? Did you completely remove all traces of your old printer? How to clean up printer drivers http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/CleanPrinterDrivers.htm When y...

Publisher has turned yellow. How do I make it white again??
When I open Publisher, it seems to have aquired its own colour scheme - the blank page is yellow. How do I make it white again? I have searched all the menus but cannot find anything that helps. It's driving me mad!! It only happened in the last few weeks, and I've no idea what I did to change it. I'm usung Publisher 2000. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from butterflyj <butterflyj@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > When I open Publisher, it seems to have aquired its own colour > scheme - the blank page is yellow. How do I ma...

MST Creation for Publisher 2003
Hi, Wat is the best method of creating an MST for Customizing installation of Offoce 2003? I was going to use orktools.exe, Custom Installation Wizard, but as that's for Office products, and Publisher 2003 is not an office product, I am unsure... Thanks, Mike. -- Application Packager\Software Deployment Whoever told you that Publisher wasn't an Office application lied. (Sorry - that's a bit of a sore spot with me. Publisher is often overlooked by foolish people.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555...

Will Publisher 97 work with later versions of windows?
just wondering if publisher 97 will work with later versions of windows such as XP or ME and suchlike? Jon Yes... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://dgl.microsoft.com/ http://mvps.org/msauer/ "belly483" <belly483@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:00a801c34c73$dd061820$a101280a@phx.gbl... > just wondering if publisher 97 will work with later > versions of windows such as XP or ME and suchlike? > > Jon Whilst attempting to develop brick-based storage technology, Ed reads a message from belly483 <belly483@hotmail.com> > just wondering if publisher 97 will wo...

Tree view of wiki pages: is it possible???
Hi all, I'm building a wiki site and I'd like to have on the left side menu (the quick launch menu) somehting like a tree view that let me easy navigate the wiki pages... maybe a wiki library is not what I need, because none will add or remove contents... basically I'm using a site as an "instruction book"... and the tree view should make easy to navigate the differents web pages... any suggestion??? Thanks Vit On Mar 19, 5:59=A0pm, Vit <fina...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > I'm building a wiki site and I'd like to have...

Same image/every page
Hi I'm wondering if it is possible to have a png image appear automatically on every page. It needs to sit behind the text, and to further complicate things, needs to shift with the gutter depending on whether it is on a left or right page. This is of course a breeze with a page layout app but the client insists the project be completed in Word. Alternatively, is there something like a Paste in Place command in Word? TIA mw maxxwitt wrote: > Hi > I'm wondering if it is possible to have a png image appear > automatically on every page. It needs to sit behind the text, and ...

Printing Publisher 2007 Docs on HP OfficeJet Pro L7680
I am unable to print more than 9 pages at a time when printing from Microsoft Publisher 2007 and using Vista operating system. Other microsoft programs such as Excel & Word work fine. After talking with HP Help, we've concluded the problem is with Publisher 2007. I have also tried printing to other HP printer models and experience the same problem. How do I fix this? I have two HP printers, neither one has your problem. Have you checked your printer preferences, is one copy enabled? Have you installed the newest driver. This one has a June 2007 timestamp, may be newer than y...

Page Breaks Problem ( Emergency , Gurus.. PleaseHelp)
Can any body help me immediately. Please understand the snario. I am setting the page breaks on my excel sheet. that i had generated b executing code from Visual Basic. When i first time generate the exce sheet the code used to set the page breaks executes right. but when second time execute the code. the code to set the page breaks, Fails. Below is given the code that i am using to set the page breaks. Plese help .. wrkSheet.HPageBreaks.Add Before:=Cells(Row, 1) wrkSheet.VPageBreaks.Add Before:=Cells(1, CmbMaxColumns+1) Follwing is the error that s show when i execute the code s...

Want to make complex header on 2nd and 3rd page
I need to make a quotation which consists of a first page, thats fully on its own and then two pages which has a same header. The header, though, consists of quite a lot of text and also a company logo and that was byond the header functionality. How to get the 2nd and 3rd pages with a complex upper part? Bart Exc 2003 ...

Prinding each row of Excel sheet on a seperate page dispallying one record on each pa
From a spread sheet ,I need to print out a row on each page seperately that is printout each record on the row on one page seperately. Can any one please advise how it can be done ? Fro example Row 1 Data 11 Data 12 Data 13 Row 2 Data 21 Data 22 Data 23 Row 3 Data 31 Data 32 Data 33 I would want to print out Data 11 and Data 22 on one page then Data 21 and Data 22 on the second page and data 31 and Data 33 on the third page Pleae advise if and hwo this is possible. Thank you Sanjeev --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Sorry ...

Invalid page fault #4
When I start up Outlook a message displays this program has performed an Illegal Operation. Further explanation describes " Outlook caused an invalid page fault in clthood.dll @0197:61c05319". Just started doing this. When I try to reinstall Outlook, I get a message Unable to run setup. Any suggestions? Hi, Are you sure that the name of the file is correct ? Is it clthood.dll ??? Please verify .. Hope this helps !!! With Regards, Sudharson.AN "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4cf201c3ffcf$168c6a40$a001280a@phx.gbl... > ...

keeping footer from resizing when using the fit to page function
How do I keep the footer from shrinking in excel when i use the "fit to page" option for my worksheets. I'd like it to stay the same size no matter what the font of the worksheet is. ...

can I do a floor plan on Publisher?
can I do a floor plan on Publisher? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Do you dislike yourself so much that you'd want to even try? Programs that do plans like that are cheap - check your local Office Max or Staples. You can probably buy one for $30 these days. (I suppose you could conceivable do it. I have 22 yrs of drafting behind me and there's no way in hell I'd even attempt that. I'd use graph paper and a pencil before I tried using Publisher for that task.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "fran" <fran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Publisher Calendar #2
I have set up a calendar for 2004. I am trying to type the same information into each day of the calendar year. How can I do that without typing or using paste and going through each day of the calendar year and pasting the information day by day. ...

print preview does not match page i am working on
In this white space (not the subject line), let us about the problem in more detail If print preview is showing only part of the worksheet, then you need to reset the print area in the File | Print Area dialogs best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "gillygalloo" <gillygalloo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9739F8B9-CBC6-4722-88FA-AEC01F6348FC@microsoft.com... > ...

Replacement Publisher Disk
I just broke my disk and need to reinstall my software. How do I go about getting a new disk. It is not software supplied by the PC manufacturer. Thanks r beaslin wrote: > I just broke my disk and need to reinstall my software. > How do I go about getting a new disk. It is not software > supplied by the PC manufacturer. > > Thanks =================================== Maybe these KB articles will offer a solution: (302822) PUB: How to Order a Replacement CD http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302822 (326246) How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software or Har...

how to retrieve data from password protected web pages?
how can I retrieve data from password protected web pages in excel? ...

Outlook Web Access
I cannot open e-mails forwarded to me from several AOL users. OWA shows "The page cannot be displayed" message. I can open all other e-mails. Looking at the details of the message I find these content types: multipart/mixed, text/plain, message/rfc822, multipart/alternative, text/html, application/msword. text/html is the only one represented in the registry and is in Level2MIMETypes registry entry. Any help on what may be blocking these e- mails is greatly appreciated. ...

microsoft home publishing
i tried to get to a home publishing site, no luck.....i have had this program since 2000, i tried to load it in a hp computer w/ windows xp, when it['s done and i try to open it tells me one or more parts are missing or broken and then i click on help and it says the wmf grafics filter is missing....is there a fix? how about a web site to down load this software? joanne wrote: > i tried to get to a home publishing site, no luck.....i > have had this program since 2000, i tried to load it in a > hp computer w/ windows xp, when it's done and i try to > open it tells me...

How Do I put Excel data into Publisher?
Hi, I am trying to produce a booklet in Publisher, when I transfer/copy the data from Excel it is too wide for the page, so I rotate the object to be portrait. This looks fine on screen, but when printed it come out the original way, i.e. landscape. I have tried to put it in as .pdf but the same happens. Does anyone have any idea on how to do this. Regards Cheryl I have no problem here, Cheryl - just copied data from XL, pasted into Pub, rotated & printed. Are you doing anything differently... Some kind of Paste Special or different print settings? Make sure there is nothing in ...

linked pages not working properly in mspub2000 for windows
Hi, On a pc, I created a 31 page document possibly done in Pub.98 that functioned perfectly. Now, while trying to edit/revise that document on a new computer in Pub 2000, finding that when I add new/additional text, instead of the text linking to the next page, it links to a page at the end of the document. For example, I am typing on page 20 and instead of the text continuing onto page 21, it jumps to the end of the document (page 31) I have tried to create links between pg 21 & 22, but can't create a link- I get a message that there is 'text'. It will only link to a bla...

Publisher 2000 hyperlinks unstable
I have been using Publisher 2000 to build a web site. Each page of this Publisher document (web site) contains a long text block and many words in the text block are inserted hyperlinks each of which calls up an image residing on another web site. The Publisher web site gets updated regularly which often results in the following problem. On one or more pages that were UNTOUCHED by the update all the hyperlinks beyond a certain point in the text block no longer work. I check the URLs and they're all correct . When viewing the web site the non-functioning hyperlinks that the browser s...

Publisher on Mac OS X
When is Microsoft finally going to make a version of Publisher for Mac OS X? I think it should be added in the next Office release! I am a Mac Tech and I get tons of questions regarding Publisher files on Mac! As of now there is no support from Microsoft on Mac. If Microsoft will not bring the whole program to Mac then please create a program that will let Mac users view the files & convert them into Word or Pages. Please, respond to this post to encourage Microsoft to finally resolve it's Publisher issue in the Mac OS X environment!!!!!!!! ---------------- This post is a s...

publisher 2003 won't print borderless
I am trying to print a brochure with a four-way bleed. I set up for borderless printing on glossy brochure paper, but the program keeps defaulting to regular 8.5X11" letter paper and leaving a 3/4" white border. In 'page setup' under printer properties, I call for 8.5X11" borderless paper size, borderless printing, HP glossy brochure paper, and best printing quality. I have also set printer defaults to these settings. Print preview then shows the brochure as intended, borderless. Then I go to the File tab and Print, check all borderless settings, and click on OK....

print preview and page on screen don't match in MS Publisher
I typed a book of around 36 pages and at page 18 the script on screen page are not the same the the print preview. I had to totally change screen page to make sure the printed page was lined up. Now I want to add to the book but would like to straighten out the screen page to match with print preview. Could you tell me what I may have done incorrect? ...