Problem with collumns and pages...

I have a file that's about 50 000 rows long, and 4 collumns wide. An
this whould work just fine, but I would not like to print a little ove
700 pages... So now I've tried to change the sheet so that I could get
collumns on every page (insted of 4). So that I could get two of the ol
pages on one page (with one empty row between them... It's hard t
explain but here is a little ASCII pic that might give you a hint
OLD (about 700 pages)
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |

NEW(about 350 pages)
| | | |-| | |
| | | |-| | |
| | | |-| | |
| | | |-| | |

(Both "pictures" are just one page
(the "-" are the empty row

And now I just can't figure aout how to get the job done in a eas
way... Thanks

--
Cactu
Cactus's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3359

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

See David McRitchie's code at
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Cactus" <Cactus.26gmfy_1145363400.8344@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in
message news:Cactus.26gmfy_1145363400.8344@excelforum-nospam.com...

> I have a file that's about 50 000 rows long, and 4 collumns wide. And
> this whould work just fine, but I would not like to print a little over
> 700 pages... So now I've tried to change the sheet so that I could get 9
> collumns on every page (insted of 4). So that I could get two of the old
> pages on one page (with one empty row between them... It's hard to
> explain but here is a little ASCII pic that might give you a hint.
> OLD (about 700 pages):
> | | | |
> | | | |
> | | | |
> | | | |

> NEW(about 350 pages):
> | | | |-| | | |
> | | | |-| | | |
> | | | |-| | | |
> | | | |-| | | |
>
> (Both "pictures" are just one page)
> (the "-" are the empty row)
>
> And now I just can't figure aout how to get the job done in a easy
> way... Thanks!
>

> --
> Cactus
> Cactus's Profile: