Problem importing data via query

When i import data via a webquery from:
http://www.x-rates.com/d/EUR/table.html

I get different values than on the webpage..

When the webpage says:
American Dollar     1.3601   	 0.73524
Australian Dollar    1.62633  	 0.614883
Brazilian Real   	   2.75284  	 0.363261

I get these values in Excel:
American Dollar    13.601	  	0.73524
Australian Dollar   162.633	0.614883
Brazilian Real      275.284	0.363261

Some values are ten times to high, some are hunderd times to low.
Is this because in my version we use comma to seperate decimals?

So i see the value 13601 for the US$, and with the thousand
seperation, Excel turns it in too 13.601

How can i make Excel force to use the values from the webpage that
uses a point (.) where my version uses a comma (,) for decimals?

Thanks!

0
mu1 (26)
4/21/2007 2:38:29 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Problem with CFTPConnection

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Using ajax call to fetch multiple results from multiple queries and showing them 1 by 1 as the results comes.
Hello, I've 20 labels in a 2x10 table on a page. for each label, data comes by individual queries. (total 20 queries for the page.) and it takes about 30-40 seconds for the page to load, and it's not comfortable for the user to see blank page. I want that each cell will show loading.gif images. As and when data comes from query, the images should go visible=false, and the label should display the values one by one. How do I do this task using ajax? Some ASP.NET code example will be helpful for me, as I'm a kind of beginner. Thanks ...

Queries and Charts

Pass parameter from FORM to QUERY

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

Data migration - Adventure Works

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

request to solve my problem #5

Changing query execution sequence

Query results where gaps exist Min & Max do not work
Hello all, I was using a min and max on the specimen id here to show the first and last specimen worked on, however; that doesn't work when a gap in the specimen id exists. Here is an example of the data: Year SampleID SpecimenID 2009 200999137 001 2009 200999137 002 2009 200999137 003 2009 200999137 004 2009 200999137 005 2009 200999137 006 2009 200999137 007 2009 200999137 008 2009 200999137 009 2009 200999137 010 2009 200999137 011 2009 200999137 012 2009 200999137 013 2009 200999137 014 2009 200999137 015 2009 200999137 016 2009 200999137 017 2009 200999137...

Outlook Mail via a PROXY SERVER?
If I am using a shared Internet service on a second computer using a PROXY server on the host (first) computer. I can access the net using the PROXY settings on the Internet explorer. However, how do I download mail with OUTLOOK 2000? The proxy server is CCPROXY from YoungZSoft (this runs on XP) and it has the MAIL Settings enabled but the difficulty is what to do on the Second computer? Thanks, -- John jrg_REM_SPAM@bigpond.net.au That would be determined by the proxy manufacturer - check with their support. JM7 wrote: > If I am using a shared Internet service on a second computer ...

Install that important pack from the Microsoft Corp.
--xzkkhdmcbxymiaud Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vaccmkjzdr"; type="multipart/alternative" --vaccmkjzdr Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ggmepcujya" --ggmepcujya Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vulnera...

multiple iterations of same query
Running Access 2003 on Vista. I have a query that chooses 15 records at random. This works fine. What I want to do is run the same query for approx 110 different users, each with their own randomly selected 15 records. Obviously, I want to avoid manually running the same query that many times. How can I get around this? Post your query SQL. -- Build a little, test a little. "Nathan" wrote: > Running Access 2003 on Vista. > > I have a query that chooses 15 records at random. This works fine. > > What I want to do is run the same query fo...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)