Printing Multiple Sheets

I know that I've done this in the past without any problems, but I'm using a
new (to me) computer running Excel 2003, and am having trouble printing
multiple sheets at the same time.  I'm trying to select 2-3 tabs and printing
them all as a group.  The advantage is that page numbers in the footer
reflect the group of sheets vs. each individual one.  It's also very helpful
when converting to PDF.

The problem I'm having is that the 2nd page is not printing properly.  The
right column is being cutoff.  I've checked the print range several times,
and it's correct, and the sheet prints normally when printed by itself.

I could not find any settings affecting this issue, but assume there must be
one.

Thanks in advance for the help.

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Print a user form image
I learn how to print a text as follows Private Sub CommandButton3_Click() Dim intOutFile As Integer 'number for the output file intOutFile = FreeFile 'get a file number Open "c:\temp\temp.txt" For Output As intOutFile Print #intOutFile, Print_Dev.TextBox1.Text Close intOutFile Shell "c:\windows\notepad.exe /P c:\temp\temp.txt" Kill "c:\temp\temp.txt" 'delete the file if desired End Sub Now I would like to print an image as well... I tried modifying this Print #intOutFile, Print_Dev.TextBox1.Text ...

how would I put the results of a formula in bold print...
the formula that I am using is... =TEXT((Q9-E1),"0.00")&" hrs" I would liketo have the numeric answer show up in bold print... Help on this would be greatly appreciated! 1. copy the cell containing the formula 2. in an un-used cell paste special as value 3. click on the copy 4. in the formula bar highlight the area and format as bold -- Gary''s Student "traybuddy" wrote: > the formula that I am using is... > > =TEXT((Q9-E1),"0.00")&" hrs" > > I would liketo have the numeric answer show up in bold print.....

If Statement and Multiple Criteria
I am using a formula to bring back some text about some data. I am using the following formula: =IF(N12>M12,"is larger for girls","is larger for boys"), so that if the data in cell N12 is greater than the data in cell M12 then it says "is larger for girls" and vice versa. This works fine, apart from if negative numbers are in the cells then it brings back the value closest to zero - rather than the largest negative number. Does anyone know how to get round this. In addition - I would ideally like to alter the formula so that it says that if the two...

control p to print on word does not work anymore
I have recently upgraded to windows 7, and am using microsoft office 2007 in word. Control P to print documents is only working intermittently and this is extremely frustrating!! Anyone got any ideas, please. Do the other ways of printing -- clicking on the Quick Access Toolbar icon, or choosing it under the Office button -- still work reliably? On Feb 22, 6:24=A0am, kaz53 <ka...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have recently upgraded to windows 7, and am using microsoft office 2007= in > word. > Control P to print documents is only working intermittently a...

How to change multiple folders views in Outlook
When you first create an account within Outlook (currently using 2007 but I'm sure it's the same for other versions) it defaults the folders so that certain columns are visable they all have the viewing pane enabled. Is there a way of changing one folder so that all folders look identicle (Deleted, Drafts, Inbox, Junk E-Mail, Outbox etc etc etc). I'm sure there must be a way but I'd be damned if I can find it...and it's driving me nuts!! Cheers Glenn gloriousglenn@hotmail.com <gloriousglenn@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is there a way of changing one folder so that a...

find data in multiple open workbooks
Im looking to find data in multiple workbooks that are all opened at once. Is there a way of doing this? ...

How to print Z report twice?
Last night I run the Z report but the paper got stuck. When I tried to run it again it shows 0 sales. My trainer told me that the Z report can only be run once. Is it true? If not how can i retrieve the information again and run the report for the 2nd time? You can find it in the journal viewer just like a receipt and reprint it from there. <oez4u@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1154589409.592371.315400@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Last night I run the Z report but the paper got stuck. When I tried to > run it again it shows 0 sales. My trainer told me that the Z report...

How do I print Gift Certificates in sequence(00001
I need to print gift certificates in sequence. Print 1-100 and stop. Later print 101-150 and more. Is your question about how to print a certain number of certificates or how to create the documents with consecutive numbers? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "pvg" <pvg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F1FF209-0F85-40DD-A9ED-C4470A209359@microsoft.com... >I need to print gift certificates in sequence. Print 1-100 and stop. Later > print > 101-150 and more. -- ...

Problem printing Word doc with links to other Word files: only 1st pages
Hi all, My word Doc contains links to other documents. With code visible it looks like: {LINK Word.Document.8 "Full file name 1" "" \a \p } {LINK Word.Document.8 "Full file name 2" "" \a \p } etcetera If I view the master document or print it, only the first page of each linked document is visible/printed. How do I fix this? Thanks in advance Jan Objects linked via OLE cannot exceed a page. You can use INCLUDETEXT fields instead; see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/includetextfields.htm. Note that if you are using Word ...

Printer driver keeping printed stuff from teh day before to reprint at random
We just moved our shipping operations onto a windows 7(64) platform. This include a USB Eltron 2844 label printer for our UPS operations. Our mainstay application is browser based, and prints UPS labels to this printer by downloading a .EPL file, which is then copied to the printer with a simple batch file. Attempting to print a single label results in printing two to seven DIFFERENT labels, all valid labels, originally printed within the last 24 hours or so, along with AT THE END OF THE PRINTING, the one label we wanted. After trying in vain to determine what was wrong with ...

Advanced Filter in Protected Sheet
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C7A241.D8A9F760 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am using the subs below to run an advanced filter filtering data from = another sheet. When I protect the sheet (user to select only unlocked cells) I get a = runtime 1004 error. Any ideas on how to keep this runtime error from happening? Thanks, Keith -------------------------------------------------------------------------= -------------------------------- Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Targe...

Printing Publisher 2007 Docs on HP OfficeJet Pro L7680
I am unable to print more than 9 pages at a time when printing from Microsoft Publisher 2007 and using Vista operating system. Other microsoft programs such as Excel & Word work fine. After talking with HP Help, we've concluded the problem is with Publisher 2007. I have also tried printing to other HP printer models and experience the same problem. How do I fix this? I have two HP printers, neither one has your problem. Have you checked your printer preferences, is one copy enabled? Have you installed the newest driver. This one has a June 2007 timestamp, may be newer than y...

Moving data between Excel sheets
"I have an excel spreadsheet that has 2 sheets, one has a list of open issues" and one a list of "closed issues". One of the fields on the "open issues" sheet has a "closed date" field. Whenever a date is typed into this field, I would like for it to be moved to the "closed issues" sheet, to avoid duplicate, manual entries being done. Can anyone help me with the best way to achieve this? Can this be achieved by using Macro's. Any help with this, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Suggest you send this to the programming newsgroup...

Vlookup based on multiple criteria
I have 2 workbooks: Workbook one: Account number, name, January to September + total (columns A9 to L240) Workbook two: I need to populate with data from Workbook one Column A has the account numbers all accounts that contains department 71(xxxxx-71-xx) must go to location 1 (Jan - column B, Feb =96 column E etc) and all others goes to location 4 (Jan =96 column C, Feb =96 column F etc) Is there a basic a VLOOKUP or other function that can automatic the tasks? Thanks in advance. Workbook one Account Number Jan-10 Feb-10 Mar-10 41001-71-01 6,000.00 - 1,000.00 41001-71...

Formatting multiple object types in output from a function?
I'm stumped on this one, and have searched and searched for a solution or how-to with no luck. Perhaps it just can't be done. I have a function that may or may not return objects of multiple types. I've setup the type and formatting information for each of the individual types in format.ps1xml files, and when only 1 type is returned by the function the formatting works as I would expect. However, if two or more types are returned by the function, only the formatting for the first object type is applied and then the other types are displayed however PoSH deems ap...

counting using multiple criteria
Hi, I have a problem for which I can't seem to find a working solution. On the one hand I have a vertical table with employee names, the number of years they have been with the company, and all this sorted by the employee's age (in years). This table will be updated from time to time, and as such it doesn't have a fixed length. On the other hand I have a table which shows the number of employees in a particular age category (-20, 21-25, 26-30, etc) horizontally, and the number of years they have been with the company (again in groups: 0-5 yrs, 5-10 yrs, etc) vertically. ...

Lines of text move when viewed in print preview and printed
I am inserting pictures with-in paragraphs of text. I have tried formating as both exact and in-line, using top/bottom. The text moves up 1-2 lines when printed or viewed in print preview. This change in text lines also happens when view is changed from 50% to 100%. I am working with two column text and the pictures are inserted into each column. How can I fix this problem? What version of Windows and Publisher are you using??? You people that think we have crystal balls or are mind readers are exasperating! -- >-----Original Message----- >What version of Windows and Publi...

Slightly OT: Online print house for custom greeting/note cards
Howdy, I somehow got "volunteered" (again) to create a few different designs for notecard/greeting cards for a non-profit org. so they can sell them to raise money. I'm looking for a cost effective online source (print house) that can take uploads of my designs. 4 color face & folds etc. I've looked at a few, but was wondering if anyone has any input Tnx, Rob Can't help you - I use a local printer. Sorry. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message news:%233wnw3P1...

Prinding each row of Excel sheet on a seperate page dispallying one record on each pa
From a spread sheet ,I need to print out a row on each page seperately that is printout each record on the row on one page seperately. Can any one please advise how it can be done ? Fro example Row 1 Data 11 Data 12 Data 13 Row 2 Data 21 Data 22 Data 23 Row 3 Data 31 Data 32 Data 33 I would want to print out Data 11 and Data 22 on one page then Data 21 and Data 22 on the second page and data 31 and Data 33 on the third page Pleae advise if and hwo this is possible. Thank you Sanjeev --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Sorry ...

Is it possible to find multiple data?
We have a small lotterysyndicate in work which is all logged onto an excel spreadsheet. Is it possible to search all numbers and all occurances at once, rather than individually? Ie - we have 15 lines of 6 numbers each - can i search for all 6 numbers drawn, across all 15 lines in one go? Im sure this must be possible - just dont know how. Thanks -- stewwie ------------------------------------------------------------------------ stewwie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37128 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid...

Macro to open print window and set to print entire workbook
I need help getitng a macro created to open the print window, then se it to 'print the entire workbook'. Then the macro would stop. At whic the user would then specify additional specs for printing. I.E. # o pages, paper size etc. I am trying to default the 'print entire work book option' withou restricting the user from other print specs. I have a macro that will print once a button is clicked on th spreadsheet but it goes directly to print and does not let the user se other specs. I.E. # of pages, etc. Thanks in advanc -- retseor ---------------------------------------...

Printing to Adobe
I get a runtime error everytime I print an invoice to Adobe 6.0. What's the deal? The invoice prints to the adobe distiller and creates the PDF. However MS Money crashes, sometimes it restarts itself to the sign on location other times, it just closes. Is there a fix? Below is error I get: Program: msmoney.exe R6025 - pure virtual function call I am using: MS Money 2006 Small Business version 15.0.150.513 In microsoft.public.money, Caddant wrote: >I get a runtime error everytime I print an invoice to Adobe 6.0. What's the >deal? The invoice prints to the adobe distiller an...

multiple entries in outlook 2003
i have one user who has mulitple entries of users showing in his contacts window. I am not talking double entries (one must be a business fax), but more like 8 or 9 entries all the same. I exported his contacts to a csv file to see if they have slight differences but no they seem to be exactly the same. So far hea is deleting old ones, but they keep coming back. Now for the fun bit. It is not all users multiplying, just about 50% of them. it seems to happen every time he logs on he gets another replication. He also has the issue that if he creates a new contact in his contacts window it...

print preview does not match page i am working on
In this white space (not the subject line), let us about the problem in more detail If print preview is showing only part of the worksheet, then you need to reset the print area in the File | Print Area dialogs best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "gillygalloo" <gillygalloo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9739F8B9-CBC6-4722-88FA-AEC01F6348FC@microsoft.com... > ...

Changing multiple appointment times
I have hundreds of appointments and would like to move them back one hour. I know there is a link in microsofts support site that lets you change the time zone without changing appointment times. However, recurring appointments are not supported by that method. Does anyone know of a way to move all my appointments back one hour? ...