Printing in the wrong colour

Excel 2002 on XP SP2.
I use Excel infrequently and when I do I rarely print the sheet. But
some time ago I devised a simple sheet which did require printing and
set the cell borders to sea green. Several other sheets have been set
up and used since then without printing them and then, the other day,
I printed one and immediately noticed that its cell borders were
green. Having confirmed that on screen (normal view and print preview)
they were default black I tried printing a Word document containing a
table, which printed in the correct colours, and tried printing three
other Excel sheets, all of which had cell borders set to Automatic but
printed in green.
Anyone any ideas?

Geoff
http://graffiti.virgin.net/geoff.bayes
0
gbayes (1)
6/4/2007 6:35:41 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow