Printing Hyperlinks stored in fields

I have a list of hyperlinks that are stored in fields(Range A1 through
A200, for example). I would like to print them(essentially send it to
Acrobat Distiller and convert to PDF files). When i click on the link,
it opens an IE window and i can do the print from there however i
cannot automate this using a macro. As a result, i am unable to
automate the process of creating the PDFs.

If there was a way of opening the webpages inside of Excel to the macro

could actually control it, that would be ideal. Is there any other way
that this can be done?

Any ideas are much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Chintan

0
cspatel (2)
4/13/2005 3:48:11 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Round up a decimal in a query field
Hopefully this is an easy question. How do you round up a number in a query field? Excel has the ROUNDUP function, but I can't find anything similar in Access. Can anyone help? Function:round([tablename!fieldname,2]) I think. It may be round([tablesname!fieldname],2) "bigomega73" wrote: > Hopefully this is an easy question. How do you round up a number in a query > field? Excel has the ROUNDUP function, but I can't find anything similar in > Access. Can anyone help? Thanks Golfinray, but that only rounds to the nearest decimal place. What I want is the numb...

printing labels
I can print word and excel documents, but when I go to print a full page of labels I can't. My printer shows a meesage to add paper when I all ready have paper. have you tried to remove the paper from the printer before printing labels? then simply feed the printer with the label paper when it asks. -- db·´¯`·...¸><)))º> DatabaseBen, Retired Professional - Systems Analyst - Database Developer - Accountancy - Veteran of the Armed Forces - Microsoft Partner - @hotmail.com ~~~~~~~~~~"share the nirvana" - dbZen ...

Printing scale problem beetween Project 2003 and Project 2007
Hi, I have a little problem on 2 different computers with the same file. On one of the computers I have Project 2003 SP3 and on the other one I have Project 2007. The file needs to be printed on 1 page only and was saved like that. When I open the same file on each computer (without changing any options) I don't have the same result, the Print Preview with 2003 is ok. Print Preview with Project 2007 seems to have been reduced to fit the page hence it looks half the size of the preview lengthwise in 2003. Do you have any idea of what could be the problem? Thanks ...

my printer won't print page 2 of my brochure in publisher.
I am making a brouchure in publisher and it includes 6 scanned pictures on the 2nd page. whenever i try to print it out the printer will only print page 1 but not page 2 How can i get this page printed. What printer? What version Publisher? How large is the file? Have you tried updating your printer driver from the manufacturer's web site? Are you using a HP printer? PUB2000: Cannot Print Photos to HP DeskJet Printers from Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;212599&Product=pub -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.or...

Required fields
I need to set up some VB code to alert the inputter that they need to complete a couple of required fields depending on the value of a third field. At present I have some code (below) attached to the BeforeUpdate event of the form that checks for one of the fields but I need to extend it to the 2nd field and I don't know how to. Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If Me.[NYSPA Received] And IsNull(Me.Date_NYSPA_Received) And Me.New_Cease = "New" Then MsgBox "Date NYSPA Received is required" & vbCrLf & "Record will not be saved&q...

Information Store Issue
Event ID: 1101 Source: MSExchange Private Type: Error Description: Error 0xfffffbd3 occurred on message 1- EB1F8B1 during a background cleanup This message appeared many times before the Exchange IS service stopped responding. The article Q293836 seems to describe the same problem. But our user.dmp file is 1.5GB in size. How can I examine the content in this user.dmp file? How do I know if I it's suitable to apply the hotfix recommended in the article? Hi Chang, Please install http://support.microsoft.com/?id=841765 -- Niclas Holmkvist Microsoft Exchange Support --- This p...

How do I format a field based on the value
I have a form that is populated from a query using several tables. In the detail section I have the following fields: Category Code qty PO number ... .... ... The qty is populated in the query based on whether or not a PO number is available. If the PO number is not available then it comes from table a, if it is available then it comes from table b. On the form, I have my fields color-coded for easy reading. I would like to be able to color the border and column heading based on where this value comes from. If table A, then it is blue, if table b then it...

Keep Added Custom Fields on New Projects
We are importing information from our bidding software. The export is created in XML file. We know the custom fields that are created. How do I make MS Project use the same "look" everytime? I want it to remember the custom fields I created and use that as my default blank project. I don't care about the tasks because those could be different every time. I just want to be able to create each project with the same columns every time. Create or update a view/table with the custom fields and layout you are wanting. Then change the Tools-->Options--View tab to ...

Print Tasks Outlook 2007 Q.
I would love to print out a listing of all my tasks. Unfortunatly, I cannot think of how to do this. I can select my desired list of tasks but when I print it out, they only print one page to a task. How can I print a listing of tasks that will be more like the display? Respectfully, Jonathan Morningstar Greenville, South Carolina USA How and where in Outlook are you "selecting my desired list of Tasks?" Have you made a filtered view of the Tasks Folder? Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com Outlook 2003 user? Read "7 settings all Outlook 2003 us...

Public Store Age Limits
I installed SBS 2003 Standard Edition. I moved public folders from an old Exchange 5.5 server to a .pst file and then from that .pst file into the public store of this 2003 Exchange server. Exchange set the Age limits of all these folders to 7 days. So all the e-mails from over 7 days ago are gone from all the folders with the Public store. In system manager, servers, server name, first storage group, public folder store, public folder instances, it shows as a title bar removed older than and the date of 2/10/2004. I changed the age limits for all folders to use public store default and made t...

how to retrieve varbinary field through ADO inVC++?

Signature page not printed for Credit card transaction
Hello I have set up new POS system and the POS system does not print signature page for credit card use. I check 'require signarue' for the receipt from tender type window and print Z-out to apply it but it still does not printing out the signature page. Any Solution? Please be advised. thank you for your help! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C92FBD.0CA0D0C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Alex, Make sure the receipt is set to print it. Manager | Database | Register = Lis...

Printing business cards #6
I am trying to design and print cards for my business. I have the card designed, but I am confused by crop/bleed marks. The blue lines that intersect inside of Publisher do not seem to be the same lines that print when I print the card. How do I know how much room to leave around the edges (or "margins"). I do not know how much space is usable. Any help is appreciated. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from steve <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I am trying to design and print cards for my business. I > have the ...

Growing Exchange store problem
Hi, I have an Exchange 2003 Standard server that was happily running for 18 months. We purchased and installed reporting application to monitor usage. It runs as a service and uses ExOleDB to pull data from the Exchange store. The developer has indicated that it is 'read only' to the database. However, every time it runs we see instant and significant growth in the DB. We actually upgraded to Enterprise before we discovered this problem (5000 dollars wasted!). The database is now sitting at 22gig but ESM mailbox sizes only add up to 3.5 gig. Previous offline defrags have not ...

How to remove entries from the driver store repository programatic
Hi All, Can anybody help me to know 'How to remove any entries from the driver store repository programtically?' Manually i can remove entries from the driver store repository using pnputil.exe. I would like to do the same programatically. Normally Vista and above OS will remember older entry of the driver in the driver store. Just to mimic what OS is doing (device Manage right click select uninstall and check the option to remove the driver files) Thanks in advance for helping me in this regard. Regards, Phaneswar > Can anybody help me to know 'How to r...

I can't print Excel document on legal size paper even with correc.
I have checked my settings, but I cannot print my worksheet on 8 1/2X14 legal size paper. Can anyone give me suggestions on why this would be happening? I can print documents that are letter size with no problem. I am using Microsoft Office 2003 with Windows XP. Thanks Choose Page Setup from the File drop down menu. Click on the Page tab and change the "Letter" to "Legal" >-----Original Message----- >I have checked my settings, but I cannot print my worksheet on 8 1/2X14 legal >size paper. Can anyone give me suggestions on why this would be happening? I >...

Calculated Fields
Is there a way to use an IF or SUMIF function in a calculated field in a pivot table? When I try, I get all 0s as the result. Can you type a small sample of the pivot table layout and data, and explain what you'd like to calculate with a SUMIF formula? Jim C. wrote: > Is there a way to use an IF or SUMIF function in a > calculated field in a pivot table? When I try, I get all > 0s as the result. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Hi Jim, > Is there a way to use an IF or SUMIF function in a > calculated f...

Populating an IMAP "To:" field
I let this bug me for almost 2 years, but it *IS* Possible, as the following points out (contrary to the lack of responses and denial posted elsewhere in these microsoft misinformation forums): For Outlook 2000/XP/2002: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=284371 For Outlook 2003: 1) Select the IMAP mail folder with the broken/empty "To:" field. 2) Go to the "Tools" menu and select "Rules and Alerts..." 3) Select the IMAP account for this folder (should be pre-selected) 4) Click the "New Rule..." button 5) Select the "Start from a blank rule" r...

text font color won't print in Excel, why?
I am using Excel 2002. I changed the text font color of the cell. It displays correctly on my screen, but it prints as black text even though I selected a pale yellow. Word 2002 prints correctly. The pale yellow prints as a light shade of gray. Does anyone know why? Thanks eagle Perhaps in Page Setup>Sheet you have "Black and White" checked? Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:51:01 -0800, eagle7 <eagle7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am using Excel 2002. I changed the text font color of the cell. It >displays correctly on my screen, b...

where databases are to be stored in Access
i don't know where databases are to be stored in access, im excited about the search on access in order to be a professional user like others. cheers Microsoft Access uses a single file, with the ".mdb" extension, to store everything. -- Regards Jeff Boyce www.InformationFutures.net Microsoft Office/Access MVP http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ Microsoft IT Academy Program Mentor http://microsoftitacademy.com/ "darkus" <darkus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0933B08B-2051-4C0F-B0E7-D644C7E7B606@microsoft.com... > i don't know where ...

Using XSD stored in assembly resource with includes
I am trying to validate an XML file against an XSD that is stored in the assembly as an embedded resource. I can get it to work as long as the XSD does not include other XSDs. After a fair amount of searching, I have found 3 possible solutions but none have worked for me. They are: 1. Use the Includes property of XmlSchema to add included XSDs, then call Compile XmlSchema mainSchema = XmlSchema.Read( stream1, null ); XmlSchema includeSchema1 = XmlSchema.Read( stream2, null ); XmlSchema includeSchema2 = XmlSchema.Read( stream3, null ); mainSchema.Includes.Add( includeSchema1 ...

auto populating account id field
Does anyone know of any 3rd parties that already have this customization? I'm wanting my account to automatically be assigned an account ID when I transfer my lead to an account and then have this ID be sent to Great Plains to create the account in GP. I know CRM doesn't have this function right out of the box, but I can't let my users type in their own ID. Thanks, Jen ...

Store Operation 2.0 In Item Property showing On Order 6 or so.Need
I my Store Operation 2.0 database in am showing some #s in on order. I alreddy all PO closed and I don't have any any back order and its still showing On Order Quantity (Different #s for different items) How do I make this On Order Quantity Zero "0" I am looking for SQL query Update Items Set OnOrder = 0 some thing like that but I dont know the Database field name for Onorder Please help me. ...

store mounting issues
(this is not related to my other similar post today) My client's sbs machine was affected by sudden shutdown in a storm. Now when the server restarts we have to manually mount the stores. I will check to see if the database is dirty and it probably is, do I need to restore from backup? This seems toi be a time consuming operation, is the best way to proceed? I would start by looking in the Event Log. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "pepper" <pepper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28C8A34D-E...

Try again: Using mail-to hyperlink with an attachment
I'm creating forms using Excel and Word. Somewhere in the form is an email address. I can use Edit-hyperlink to specify the recipient address of the email address as well as the subject field. Great. What I'd really like is to be able to specify that the form file itself (the ..doc or .xls) is also attached to the email message. I'd like to specify that right in the hyperlink. Then it can act as a workflow. I don't know anything about VBA so I'd rather not go there. Is this possible? Hi Hall, No, I don't think it is possible without some amount of VBA - I c...