Print Preview...?

Hi,

I was having some problems with a printer at work. I uninstalled th
printer drivers, and reinstalled a new postscript printer driver.

We use an excel template, but on the "Breakdown" page, we have figures
When you click "print preview" you can see the text, but no figures (th
default scaling size is set to 69%) When you scale it down to 50% yo
can see the figures again... Is there any way of being able to see th
figures at 69% scaling? Or alternatively, change the default scalin
setting to 50%?

Thanks,

Snowblin

--
Snowblin
Snowblind's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3748

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

New help with setting up printing
I am helping a friend with a 50th class reunion. I am uning a booklet style and have the middle two pages as a picutre, and a front and back cover. The pages in the middle will be class mates in alphibetical order. Not sure how to set up the pages between the cover and the center. Total of 12 pages with 1 being front 12 being back and 6 & 7 being the picture in the middle. I need to know where to start the bios on all the classmates to make them come out in order in the booklet. Thanks in advamce. What version Publisher? The catalog merge maybe your solution. Otherwise, you have 8 ...

Hide Section on Print
Hello Everyone, I modified the Account Entity to support my supplier information as well; once user selects the "Supplier" from the "Customer Type" pick list, I hide or show the needed tabs. This all works beautifully, but (there is always a BUT) when we print the form the unused sections show up. Any thoughts or suggestions would greatly appreciated on how to hide these unused sections. R/ A. Akin Hi Awakin, I don't think there is any way to modify the contents of the print page when the standard print button on a form is used. Perhaps you could use a Reporting ...

Envelope Printing
I created a card in publisher but cannot find an envelope to put it in. Is there a program that can print fold marks for a 5.5 x 4.25 card. If not, how can one effectively suggest that this feature be included in Publisher? FYI, most any Office Supply stores have envelopes the size you want. They are made especially for computer 8�"x11" (folded) cards. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Maurice" <Maurice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8ECA654F-A727-4968-8D60-C5B6F687A989@microsoft.com... >I created a card in publis...

print userguide
Is there a way to print out the complete userguide in MoneyPlus 2009. Or is there a book on Money I can get. Thanks Duane ...

printing error #2
unable to print an excel document received in an e-mail, then saved to disk. Other documents saved or received from e-mails print just fine. ...

Collections management Query letters print error
In GP I am getting an error message "A get/change first operation on table 'CN_Printer_settings' has caused an unknown error (469)" when I try to print invoices, statements, and Letters from a Query. Then when I continue I get a message that says, "A save operation on table 'CN_Printing_settings' has filled the disk" Could someone please help me fix this? Thanks, Jon ...

Non Printing of Cell borders
Hi I have been asked to do a small xcell spreadsheet invoice layout for a local charity To make the layout simple to use i have a border around some input cells However the charity use preprinted invoices so i dont need the cell borders printed Is there a way to keep the border onscreen and not have the cell borders printed thanks -- paul007 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ paul007's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28462 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480793 You c...

how do i rotate a document or print small document on envelope
i have a small document that i need to print on an envelope front how will i do this Change the paper size to the envelope size you're going to use. Click FILE in the menu and select PAGE SETUP. Click the PAPER SIZE tab and select your envelope from the PAPER SIZE drop down list. You can then either paste your document onto the envlope, or type it in. -- Kevin Backmann "crystal" wrote: > i have a small document that i need to print on an envelope front how will i > do this Sorry, I lost track of which forum I was in, and obviously you did not post this in the W...

Lotus 123 print, formula, format, ect
How can I get Excel to emulate Lotus 123 commands such as: print range, + - (formula) range, move information and calulatons. ...

Invoice print settings don't save?
I have gone through the print setup and selected the printer and a template. The problem is the template I select doesn't stay selected into the next session. How can I get the default invoice template to change? I have this same problem. Has anybody been able to figure out how to change the "default" template that is used when an invoice is printed? I don't want to have to change the selected template every session. I am using Money 2005 Small Biz. Thanks, Justin "Jon R. Helms" wrote: > I have gone through the print setup and selected the > pri...

Printing Journal Receipts in HQ
Hi, I am trying to print journaled transaction receipts from HQ but each time the information on the left hand side is missing. E.G. Transaction would appear as 'nsaction'. The whole left hand side is missing. I have tried both A4 printers and an Epson TM88 windows printer but same result. If anyone has any ideas or solutions I would be grateful. Thanks. ...

Can't access right click menu in preview pane in Outlook XP
In the preview window of outlook I can not right click the email message and get the right click menu options. When I right click the message it automatically brings up the message. I am stuck. Can I use Detect and Repair? Will this delete all my email messages? Thanks for the help ...

Help with printing gridlines
I have a wksht where I can see the gridlines, and have selected a checkmark to print out with the gridlines. However, if I do a print preview or print, the gridlines are missing in the output. I must have turned something off accidentally. Bob "The Dog Breeders List" <rltutt@earthlink.net> wrote in news:BF14336F-FD99-4635-80EA-030D2DF242D7@microsoft.com: > I have a wksht where I can see the gridlines, and have selected a > checkmark to print out with the gridlines. However, if I do a print > preview or print, the gridlines are missing in the output. I must have >...

need help printing on a form
How do i print a list addresses that i have saved in excel on a form from like an address book. i dont know how to arrange the address name etc... manually before printing. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ It may be easiest to print the list by using Microsoft Word's Mail Merge feature to pull the data from Excel. There's information on the Word MVPs' web site: http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/ help_needed wrote: > How do i print a list addresses that i have saved in excel on a form > from like an address book. i dont know how to arrange t...

Loosing Chart colour in preview
Hi, Am having difficulties printing particular charts in colour. Initially when copying a chart and pasting it in word, although the preview came up in colour, some charts wouldn't print in colour whilst others would. I then changed all the backgroud/fill effects within word and was able to print most charts in colour - but there are a couple which I can't. Now - i have just created a new chart in excel and used the same fill effects (I saved a new colour in the pallette and am using that) as all the others - but even in excel the preview comes up in B&W. Have been playing aro...

Printing Labels in Publisher
Trying to print several labels on one page with different addresses but page only shows one label and then whole pagesprints out same address. Can anyone help ASAP since Miscrosoft wants to charge a charity $35.00 for tech support on this? You must setup a database with all your names and addresses then do a merge. Publisher has excellent help files that will walk you through the process. There are good tutorials here http://www.kvalheim.org/ -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "R." <anonymous@discussions...

can you edit a print shop file in publisher?
Is the print shop software compatible with MS Publisher. No, it is not compatible. You could export your printshop item as an image and insert that image into Publisher, but you will only be able to edit the image as an image, you won't be able to edit text, etc. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Tthomas" <Tthomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:96D872CD-E940-4891-86F9-23F0E21CC8F2@microsoft.com... > Is the print shop softwa...

Word does not print pages after a certain page
After page 10 of my document, there is a section break and the page numbering changes from Roman numerals to Arabic numerals. Word does not print any page beyond page 10 in this document. It does in other documents with similar characteristics. You must include the section number with the page number; see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/PrintMultipleSections.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Alphy" <Alphy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBBB58F2-000B-465F-8BC7...

Booklet printing in Word 2007
Tearing my hair out and wasting LOTS of paper and toner in trying to print a booklet. I do NOT have a duplex printer, but I cannot seem to get the settings right for this - the pages either don't print next to each other properly, or are upside down, or in the wrong order. Can anyone point me to a GOOD tutorial where I can see what I am not doing? Word is crap at booklet printing. Instead, save your document to PDF using Word 2007's built-in converter. Then open the document in Adobe Reader v9 and use its booklet feature. It is impressively good! It is the one saving ...

Print only coloured rows of table
I am working on a table shown in the attachment as "Original table�. In this table if �Total Reqd� >0 then the Row of that particular item gets coloured by the CONDITIONAL FORMATTING formula. Is there any Formula / Macro in Excel by which when I print the original table I get only the coloured rows � As shown in �Required table after printing� Attachment filename: sample.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=557493 --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi I would do this by using the same criteria as ...

Printing problem
Hi all, I have an app that prints fine on both my test printers, but doesn't on my clients'. The problem revolves around a 2-page letter, which prints fine on my stuff but on theirs gives page 1 OK, then a blank page 2. Any suggestions as to where to start looking? Thanks. Paul. ------------------------------------------- Expressed opinions are usually my own. Especially if they're any good (of course). ------------------------------------------- NB Spam trap in e-mail address ------------------------------------------- Paul, First line defence: If you have a good elation wit...

Function of Print To Slip receipt option?
Hello, I've been looking for what exactly "Print To Slip (OPOS)" on the receipt properties window in RMS Manager does, and I have yet to find an answer. Can anyone give me an explanation? Thank you. Data, If you have a slip receipt printer, it will print info on the slip receipt instead of the smaller 40 paper. Some examples of slip printers; http://tinyurl.com/rahka http://tinyurl.com/o5jbp -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not usi...

shelf label printing with rms avery 5160
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0046_01C8926E.1DECDFA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit We are trying to print shelf labels with rms. When you choose avery 5160 it doesn't ask you for the row or column number. Since the sheet has 3 columns and 10 rows how do I tell it to print the label, lets say at row 3 column 2. I tried to create my own label by editing one of the every labels but it does the same thing. Any help would be appreciated. ------=_NextPart_000_0046_01C8926E.1DECDFA0 Content-Type...

Uncheck the "automatically use previewer" in OL 2007
How do I "uncheck" the box in the Outlook 2007 preview window? I checked it and now (as expected) when I click on an attachment it immediately shows the attachment instead of the "preview" button. I want the button back because it is too slow for every attachment to preview and sometimes I accidentally single click instead of double click. I couldn't find anything useful in the help - just how to totally disable the feature, which I don't want tot do. -- __________________________________________________________________________________ Ed Hansberry (Please do *NO...