Print preview doesn't show all of the workbook pages to print in 2007

I was going to print a multiple worksheet workbook, selected to print the
entire workbook, then saw that it was spooling 187 pages!  I cancelled it
immediately, though it would have been a good reference, but I was thinking
it was going to be less than couple of dozen sheets.
I went into Print Preview and it would only show me the pages for the
current selected worksheet.
How in Excel 2007 can I find out how many pages will print if I select the
whole workbook?

0
mskabialka (118)
3/19/2008 4:53:13 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

When I select all the sheets to be printed and then do a print preview I see
the count of all pages for all sheets.

--
Jim
"M Skabialka" <mskabialka@NOSPAMdrc.com> wrote in message
|I was going to print a multiple worksheet workbook, selected to print the
| entire workbook, then saw that it was spooling 187 pages!  I cancelled it
| immediately, though it would have been a good reference, but I was
thinking
| it was going to be less than couple of dozen sheets.
| I went into Print Preview and it would only show me the pages for the
| current selected worksheet.
| How in Excel 2007 can I find out how many pages will print if I select the
| whole workbook?

0
jrrech1 (131)
3/19/2008 5:12:51 PM
Aha!  There are lots of blank pages with only a header!  I think I'll need
to set the print area on most of the worksheets and it should take it down
to a much more manageable printed size.  I can't believe I didn't think of
this!
Thanks,
Mich

"Jim Rech" <jrrech@live.com> wrote in message
> When I select all the sheets to be printed and then do a print preview I
> see
> the count of all pages for all sheets.
>
> --
> Jim
> "M Skabialka" <mskabialka@NOSPAMdrc.com> wrote in message
> |I was going to print a multiple worksheet workbook, selected to print the
> | entire workbook, then saw that it was spooling 187 pages!  I cancelled
> it
> | immediately, though it would have been a good reference, but I was
> thinking
> | it was going to be less than couple of dozen sheets.
> | I went into Print Preview and it would only show me the pages for the
> | current selected worksheet.
> | How in Excel 2007 can I find out how many pages will print if I select
> the
> | whole workbook?

0
mskabialka (118)

multiple flyers per page?

printing 2 charts on single page

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

printing imported gif files in Excel

compact database in VBA access 2007

attachment previewers not installed?

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Doesn't show busy,when scheduling meeting
Hello I have a user, who has meetings scheduled and shows up in her Calendar fine. But, when she or someone else tries to schedule new meeting, invite her, it doesn't show her busy schedule. It indicates as if she is available all time. Secondly, when she edits the meeting and marks as "Out of Office", than it shows up as busy. Her Out of Office is Off. Outlook 2000 with Exchange corporate setup. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ...

MS Access 2007 code not running