Print multiple on one page

I have a small table that I need several "wallet size" copies of. Short of copying the
table multiple times, how can I print several at a time on one sheet?

tcebob

0
tcebob
6/13/2009 3:33:56 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

If a one-off project you can make multiple copies as you suggest.

If I were doing this with different tables over time I would use the
facilities of Word's mailmerge to create custom sized labels.........6 to a
page or similar.

Assuming you are using Word for the mailmerge and Excel for the source see
these sites for help.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:33:56 -0400, "tcebob" <handle @ gwi.net> wrote:

>I have a small table that I need several "wallet size" copies of. Short of copying the
>table multiple times, how can I print several at a time on one sheet?
>
>tcebob

0
Gord
6/13/2009 3:44:51 PM
Thanks, Gord. It's such a small matter that it doesn't warrant messing with Word, though
that makes sense. I'll go ahead and copy.

tcebob

:
: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm
:
: http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm
:
: http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm
:
:
: Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP
:
:
: On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:33:56 -0400, "tcebob" <handle @ gwi.net> wrote:
:
: >I have a small table that I need several "wallet size" copies of. Short of copying the
: >table multiple times, how can I print several at a time on one sheet?
: >
: >tcebob
: >
:

0
tcebob

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Multiple stacked bar charts

printing 2 charts on single page

OWA jumping mouse

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Single click selects multiple cells

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

printing imported gif files in Excel

TSP100 printer and print width
Hi all, After pull my hair out for a half of day, I just find out that TSP100 printer driver reports its print width incorrectly when we use GetDeviceCaps to retrieve print width. Call GetDeviceCaps with PHYSICALWIDTH will report 1725 that is roughtly equal to 8.5 inches corresponding to 203ppi that LOGPIXELSX reported. Just let you all know This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C92EF4.F767C240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable After you installed the printer, did you change the p...

Printing in reverse order
When I try to print from excel and want the apges to print in reverse order (i.e first page of document printed last) even if I select this feature from the print setup exel still prints the first page first!! Is there a fix available?? I use Office XP (2002) and HP printers Thank you Printing options available in Excel are limited by the available connected printer(s). Any issues with printing are generally associated to the printer and drivers installed, not with Excel itself. Verify your printer actually supports reverse printing and that you have the latest drivers installed for ...

Printing contacts finally partially repaired
Two printing problems with Outlook 2007, the first solved, the second still not solved. First: So, finally, I don't know when, Outlook was repaired such that one could print out individual contacts as detailed address cards. This was broken for quite some time. Anyway, now those of us who choose to print out copies of address books are once again rewarded with this possibility. BUT..there is always a but, Outlook does not yet completely properly format the printing for all of the book and booklet possibilities which the software presents, especially for doing double...