print a long list with 2 columns

I have one long column of data. Is there some way to have it print out
in 2 "columns" per page? Like in Word, if I have a long list, I can set
it to have 2 columns to accomplish this. Any similar Excel features?

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Bucky, have a look here for a way to do it,

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm

If you're not familiar with macro's, see "Getting Started with Macro and
User Defined Functions": here
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

Paul B wrote:
> Bucky, have a look here for a way to do it,
> http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm

Thanks, that was a great resource. I think the best and most convenient
solution is to simply copy the columns into Word and use the Column
feature in Word. Although the SnakeCols macro seemed pretty cool, by
the time I enter the parameters and run the macro, I could printed from
Word as well. Seems so simple, yet I didn't think of it. =)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

printing 2 charts on single page