Prinding each row of Excel sheet on a seperate page dispallying one record on each pa

From a spread sheet ,I need to print out a row on each page seperately
that is printout each record on the row on one page seperately.

Can any one please advise how it can be done   ?

Fro example

Row 1       Data 11     Data 12   Data 13
Row 2       Data  21    Data 22   Data 23
Row 3       Data 31     Data 32   Data 33

I would want to print out Data 11 and Data 22 on one page
then Data 21 and Data 22 on the second  page  and data 31 and Data 33
on the third page

Pleae advise if and hwo this is possible.

Thank you

Sanjeev

---

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Sorry ! I would like to correct  my earlier posting ...

I want to print Data 11 and Data 12 on one page.Data 21 and Data 22 o
the second page and Data 31 and Data 32 on the third pag
respectively.

Can anyone help please

Hi Sanjeev,

you can insert manual pagebreaks for each row (go to 'Insert -
Pagebreak')

HTH
Frank

0
frank.kabel (11126)
1/11/2004 12:57:04 AM
You can use this by changing the printpreview to printout & changing the 8
to however many columns you want.This will print row 10 and row 11. If you
really wanted row 10, col A and row 10, col B then change to
Rows(i).Resize(1, 2).PrintPreview

Sub printitup()
x = Cells(Rows.Count, "a").End(xlUp).Row
For i = 10 To x Step 10
Rows(i).Resize(2, 8).PrintPreview
Next
End Sub

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
> From a spread sheet ,I need to print out a row on each page seperately
> that is printout each record on the row on one page seperately.
>
> Can any one please advise how it can be done   ?
>
> Fro example
>

> Row 1       Data 11     Data 12   Data 13
> Row 2       Data  21    Data 22   Data 23
> Row 3       Data 31     Data 32   Data 33
>
> I would want to print out Data 11 and Data 22 on one page
> then Data 21 and Data 22 on the second  page  and data 31 and Data 33
> on the third page
>
> Pleae advise if and hwo this is possible.
>
> Thank you
>
> Sanjeev
>

> ---

Don

Locked records
I am having a bit of an annoying problem with my Access application. The data is held on a SQL 2000 server with Access front-end. I have a form (Form A) used for editing records, this form is launched from a command button on another form (Form B) and filters to a sepcific records on Form A dependant on the record in Form B. Nothing special here I use this technique all over this application. Form A opens up and displays the record I want but when ever I make a change and try to exit the form or save the record I get the following message: "The record has been changed by another user...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

Before Update on record select

Compare records in a query then write equation??
Hi all, i have a problem and i need help, the case is as follows: the default rule is that i have 4 fields, (Date, Team, Score). each team is allowed to have one score per day but sometimes it can have 2 scores per day, when this is the case i wanna multiply each score by a certain number and have one score instead of 2 scores (similar to average but not average). So, i need to have a condition which compares records, and if this is the case, formulates this equation and gives me one score instead of 2 scores. Please help SELECT Team, [Date], Sum(Score)/Count(Score) * IIF(Count(Score) =1,1,S...

Excel 2007

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Find prev record on other requeried form
Using access 2003. I have a main form for name and address info. A subform shows limited info on client placement. Click a command button on the main form and user opens another form for full screen entry of placement data. That form opens showing the client selected on the initial main form. When the full screen placement form closes, it requeries the original main form with the placement subform to show the added placement. It goes to the first record in the table though. It does not show the original client whose placement was just added. How do I set the mai...

How do I use traffic lights in excel

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

Excel DNS query

outputting values to a range from one formula
I wish to generate a table automatically by means of a single formula that applies an iteration on a starting given value with a given step, and the computed values are posted/entered automtically into cells from a given cell onwards, say below it, until the computed value reaches a certain given limt. This is somehow the inverse of INDIRECT or of OFFSET. These can pull values from a variable addresses of cells. What I need is to push values into a variable addresses of cells. Can anyone help me on that?? Thanks. :confused -- Shafe ---------------------------------------------------------...

Excel Problem