Please Help w/ Large Excel File

Hello everyone.  I have this Excel file that has drawing text box objects in
the document.  When I delete a text box the attributes still are present,
but just not showing.  It is continually growing my file size.  When I
export the document to HTML after deleting all the text box drawing objects
and saving the file, the text box objects still show as vtextbox elements in
this file.  I tried to reproduce this with a new Excel workbook but could
not.  I would be greatful if anyone can figure this out, as I have a lot of
documents to re-create if there is no solution.  Thank you.

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

excel is a disease and bloatware

0
aaron.kempf (776)

How to export Notes to Excel
Hi all, I would like to export notes contacts with their associated notes. How do i do this in crm 4.0 as i dont see the notes column to add on my view? Thanks -- phumulaniluyandacollinlembede Navigate to Advanced Find and select 'Notes', then export as necessary/appropriate.... -- Fortis www.webfortis.com "Phumulani" wrote: > Hi all, > > I would like to export notes contacts with their associated notes. How do i > do this in crm 4.0 as i dont see the notes column to add on my view? > > Thanks > -- > phumulaniluyandacollinlembede ...

Excel not Access

Sony HDR-XR200V 120GB HDD High Definition Camcorder w/15x Optical Zoom
Price:$999.99 Image: http://specialdealfinder.info/image.php?id=B001QBM9EM Best deal: http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B001QBM9EM In my opinion, the camcorder deserves 4/5 stars. The HD picture quality outdoors (rain or shine) is PHENOMAL. I got a similar picture in SD. It wasn't quite as sharp as HD but still an EXCELLENT picture. The sound quality is amazing. I had no problem with wind noise when outside on windy days. The camcorder itself is lightweight and I found the menus and buttons to be user-friendly. I read several negative reviews on the included Sony softwa...

MS Money 95 data files

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel 2007

Need help with Auto Filter