Please Help w/ Large Excel File

Hello everyone.  I have this Excel file that has drawing text box objects in
the document.  When I delete a text box the attributes still are present,
but just not showing.  It is continually growing my file size.  When I
export the document to HTML after deleting all the text box drawing objects
and saving the file, the text box objects still show as vtextbox elements in
this file.  I tried to reproduce this with a new Excel workbook but could
not.  I would be greatful if anyone can figure this out, as I have a lot of
documents to re-create if there is no solution.  Thank you.

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

excel is a disease and bloatware

0
aaron.kempf (776)