Please Help - vba on word

i put vba textbox in word 2002, i exit design mode and saved BUT..
every time i open it up it opens up in design mode!!!!!

what can i do to make the file open not in design mode???

i thought off writing in document_open : close the design mode, but i
dont know the code line.
all answers will do..

thenxs

0
DirectD (2)
10/23/2005 5:13:55 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

I bet you'd get better answers in an MSWord newsgroup (as opposed to an Excel
newsgroup).

--

Dave Peterson
0

0
DirectD (2)
10/23/2005 5:24:44 PM
<DirectD@gmail.com> skrev i melding
> i know.. got it late after posting, but vba is vba...

That's like saying "driving is driving". What and Where is highly relevant
Quite Often, and Almost Always when there's a problem with it.

Best wishes Harald

0
innocent (844)
10/23/2005 5:30:57 PM
Try turning your macro security to low or medium.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

<DirectD@gmail.com> wrote in message
>i put vba textbox in word 2002, i exit design mode and saved BUT..
> every time i open it up it opens up in design mode!!!!!
>
> what can i do to make the file open not in design mode???
>
> i thought off writing in document_open : close the design mode, but i
> dont know the code line.
> all answers will do..
>
> thenxs

0
ng1 (1444)

Macro help #12
Hi, I am working on a macro in Excel 2003 Pro, and everytime I go to sort a column of data. There are about 10 rows of data in about 200+ columns. I can only get the macro to sort the column that I edited it with. How can I create the macro, so each time I click on the first row of each column, click the macro button I will assign to the toolbar, then that row will be sorted, and do this for each column? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, Jeff Garrett (user_jeff@hotmail.com) Hi Jeff please post your current code and then we can suggest changes to it. Cheers JulieD "...

How do I prevent "Help" from opening when I open Excel?
Whenever I open Excel 2003 the Help feature opens on the right. How do I pevent this? I only want Excel to open with a new sheet. -- Lee P Lee Help or TaskPane. For Help, you should be able to close it using the "x" and next time open Excel should not display. If TaskPane, go to Tools>Options>View and uncheck "Startup Task Pane" Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:05:29 -0800, "Lee P" <LeeP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Whenever I open Excel 2003 the Help feature opens on the right. >How do I pevent this? I only want Exce...

transfer inbox in table format to word
In my older version I could cut and paste the table format in Outlook to a word file. Now I don't seem to be able to do it although I can print the file in that format within Outlook. When I export the inbox to word I get the whole text not just the headings. Is it possible to transfer the table format to a word file? ...

How do I add a hyperlink to an individual word in an Excel cell?
I am using Excel 2000 (not by choice) and I need to add a hyperlink to an individual word within the cell, not the whole cell itself. For example in the sentence "Click here or here to go to the appropriate web page." I want the words "here" to each have a separate hyperlink. Any ideas? I can manage some VBA too if necessary. Thanks, Rosalie Hi Rosalie, You can't do that in Excel. You would have to use HTML or Word or some other means. You could fake it, the entire cell would be a link, but you could after assigning the hyperlink select another...

Date Range Formula Question
Hello, I'm having trouble with a formula and I'm hoping someone can help. :confused: Sample Data Includes the following: Pay Period Start Pay Period End Pay Period # 12/16/01 12/29/01 26 12/30/01 01/12/02 25 01/13/01 01/26/02 24 01/27/02 02/09/02 23 02/10/02 02/23/02 22 The pay periods continue until there are 26 pay periods for the entire year....

HELP!!! 08-30-03
please elp me. my mom is a medical transcriber and she has a dictionary she uses through windows 98. and her comp has no memory, so we need to update her operating system inoder to put more memory on there. she needs her dictionary and i was wandering how to access it and if possible how to save it on to a cd. thank you for ur time Dear jason you have to have a dictornary corect i have one i could email you if you like just email me back i mean i use this dictornary really well and it works for 95-Xp so if you want give me a hollar ok peace out danny "jason" <jasonr_206@hotm...

Clarification please on exchange 2003 with DPM Server 2010
I would like to protect an exchange 2003 setup remotely. In the event of a problem such as accidently deleted mail etc. the way to restore the database files would is to use a recovery storage group? Now does this need to be restored back over the internet to the Exchange server or can the databases be restored onto a disk taken out to the server and then loaded into the recovery storage group? I am not sure what you mean "Now does this need to be restored back over the internet to the Exchange server" but yes to restore the exchange databases you can restore the files ...

help with installation isue
Hope this is correct NG When I try to run `Karens replicator` (for external backup) My PC automatically runs an installation for publisher 2003 and then gives error message........... Istallation error require file SKU019.CAB then asks for original CD to be inserted. Publisher still works ok I can`t see what the relationship between the 2 are, how do I stop this trying to install? thanks -- Rent a villa in Turkey http://www.freewebs.com/turkeyrent/ I would suggest aksing the folks over at karenware.com. http://www.karenware.com/powertools/troubl...

audio notes in Word Notebook
I have recorded an audio file using Word Notebook. I would like to send the audio file to co-workers but they cannot seem to open it. Any ideas Are your co-workers using Word 2004? Only Word 2004 can open documents in Notebook Layout view and use the special features like audio, I think. However, you could use Tools | Audio Notes | Export audio to get just the audio file out, I think it comes out as an .mp4 Then send that around, it should be a standard format that most any audio program can play, far as I know. On 9/14/06 11:09 AM, "healy@parentchoice.org" wrote: > I h...

HR Help menu
The Help menu is not available in the Employee file screen. Also there is not at this time any french version help menu available with HR. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/de...

I registed damiler-benz.mobi, who want it, please contact with me! mail to 001@001.io

Barcodes Code
I am trying to print a barcode in the 128 code. Though it seems the public domain/GPL ones of the truetype do not print a scanable barcode. Is there any suggestions... Or if anyone can point me into the right direction on how to do this or point me in direction of one that will work with access or excel 2000 or 2003. Much appreciated. Or help me figure out WHY it isnt producing a readable one in 128.. Hi Lester, Perhaps the problem is with the resolution on your printer. Try printing the barcode larger. Perhaps even turn off print to fit under print, page setup. --- HTH, David McRi...

Help please #8
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C6D1D3.B9AB1720 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I'm having this error message. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: Service Control=20 Event ID: 8231 Date: 9/6/2006 Time: 4:39:10 PM User: N/A Computer: MAIL Description: Permanent failure reported by policy group provider for 'CN=3DSystem = Policies,CN=3DDOMAIN,CN=3DMicrosoft = Exchange,CN=3DServices,CN=3DConfiguration,DC=3DDOMAIN,DC=3Dcom':'MAD.EXE'= ,...

Re:Help with verifying the signature of enveloped -message using x509 certificates.
Re:Help with verifying the signature of enveloped -message using x509 certificates. Hey Friends, I have an xml given by our partner trying to integrating with us and i have their certificate with public key installed in both personal and trusted people folders. when i am using the following code to check the signature of message signed by my certificate i am able to verify the signature but when i am trying to check the signature of the message of our partner using the same following code i am not able to verify the message. the message sent by our partner is right below the code.I wou...

vba to prevent display of default series in doughnut chart
I am generating a doughnut chart using VBA and am having two immediat issues: 1) I am using the following line to ensure that the default chart tha is generated when I invoke the Charts.Add method is a doughnut chart: Application.SetDefaultChart FormatName:=xlDoughnut Is there a more elegant approach to ensuring that any chart create ends up being a doughnut chart, maybe when invoking the Charts.Ad method? I have tried to specify ChartType = xlDoughnut after th Charts.Add method but this does not do the trick every time (see cod snippet below). 2) When the doughnut chart is added (immediat...

Merge data from Acces to word
I have an Access db with records on a form which I want to export to a Word Template with predifened fields. How can I do that? reidarT Take a look at Albert D. Kallal's Super Easy Word Merge at http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKallal/msaccess/msaccess.html -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault "ReidarT" wrote: > I have an Access db with records on a form which I want to > export to a Word Template with predifened fields. > How can I do that? > reidarT ...

Putting Excel Charts into a Word document that's getting too big
I am creating a Word document (our Annual Report) in which I will have many charts and graphs that were created in Excel. Currently, there will be at least 26 graphs/charts in the document. In the past, there have apparently been problems with not having enough space to save the Word document because it gets too big. The document itself is only about 36 pages, but, as I mentioned, within the 36 pages are at least 26 graphs and charts. I'm looking for a way to copy the graphs/charts into Excel without it taking so much memory. One solution we thought of was to only paste the gra...

Help needed please
I am running Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2002 as the client connection. On a couple of machine it has not been possible to send mails. When mails are sent to this machine from the Internet, they are received but those sent from the internal exchange do not get delivered. When the user connect through Outlook Web Access, the mails are sitting there. I have tried to reinstall Outlook a number of times but all I get when I click Send/Receive mail from the exchange server is this error message: "The operation failed due to a registry or installation problem. Restart Outlook and try ag...

Fast Campaign through eMail-Mass and Word / Wich Security-Role rights?
Hello, i hope i could explain it correct what my problem is. One of our Sales/Marketing guys needs the Security-Role-Right to make Fast-Campaigns through the Assistent and Word. (We use the German version of CRM so i have no clue how these Menu's named in English, so i do straight translate them as i think it fits! ) He right now goes through the Outlook CRM Client into the Marketing Menu, then opens the Marketingslistings and selects a campaign and has on the Top Menu Bar the Fast-Campaign-Button wich opens up the Assistent. He then fills some forms, and comes to the point where he co...

Word v.X compatibility
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC What compatibility issues (if any) will we start to find as more and more people begin using Office/Word 2008 with .docx files? Is there any patch or update that will allow our Word v.X to read that format? Been out of town for a while? :-) The OXML Converters have been available for nearly 2 years. The most current revision is a free download from the Mactopia web site at the bottom of this page: <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.mspx?pid=Mactopia_AddTools&fid=DFD93 FB0-1CF7-4835-892D-A74FAE8...

Services won't stop! HELP!
I do offline backups of all our remote Exchange 2003 servers. A batch file is run with a series of "net stop" commands the shuts down all the Exchange services, and then kicks off the backup. I just noticed that the batch file is no longer able to stop most of the services! When i run it manually, it just says "The xyz service is stopping........................" The "....." just keep going and going and the service never stops. What could cause this?? On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 14:41:29 -0500, "jim" <jim@NOSPAM.com> wrote: >I do offline ...

How to link a word or a sentance to a page or a subpage OneNote 2007
OneNote 2007 I would like to link a word "Development Tools" to a subpage I already created and have alot of information. And also how can in the future create link from a word or a sentance to a page and also to a subpage. thank you for your help. msw wrote: > OneNote 2007 I would like to link a word "Development Tools" to a > subpage I already created and have alot of information. 1.) Create a hyperlink to the page/paragraph you want to be reached (target), use the right-mouse context-menu; 2.) on the page(a) where from you want to reach the ...

Advanced Filter help
Hi All I'm trying to filter a list using advanced filter. The problem i'm having is that i'm picking up records i do not want, even if i use the unique record check box. let me give you an example! My record i want to pick up is code: 009/04025, however it seems to give me all codes starting with 009/04025 eg 009/04025C, 009/04025CG, 009/04025SD etc. The only item i want filtered is 009/04025. Is there maybe a wildcard or something i should be using?? Thx Anthony Set up a criteria range, say X1:X2, where X1 houses the label heading the codes and X2 the formula: ="=009/...

Opening Word, the new doc says, "Document 1 -non-commerical use"
Every time I open a MS program (in Vista) the document pops up with the following at the top of the document, "Document 1 - non-commerical use only". Then what ever program I am in (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc) does not run, it crawls. Has anyone had a similar experience and found a fix? I have a sense it might have something to do with the language the program is in but have found not answers there either. Thanks for your assistance. On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 17:37:01 -0800, thedish <thedish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Every time I open a MS program (i...

Copy & paste in multiple areas using VBA
I'm trying to select a series of ranges to 1. paste a named formula I've created and then 2. remove the formula & leave the value What I have so far is shown below, but I'm sure there must be a better way. The problem seems to be that I can't use the copy function in a multiple range. I guess I can't paste xlValues to multiple ranges either, so I'm being forced to handle each range, one at a time, which seems rather cumbersome. Sub Macro1() Range("G8:R45,G50:R59,G63:R110,G114:R121,G114:R122,G126:R134").Select Selection = "=ITNBu...