Pivot table grouping problem #2

I have a pivot table that will not group numbers in a column.  ie:

                 Year
Group        2004    2005
10                        2
10            1
11                        5
11            3
12                        8
12            10

Why won't these rows combine and look like:

                   Year
Group        2004     2005
10              1         2
11              3         5
12             10         8

All other columns group fine when I try them, but the group column does
not.  Any ideas?

Sheryl

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Inserting form values into a table

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Administrative Groups
I have 2 Administrative groups with a Exchange 2003 Server in each group. One group is on the other side of campus and is controlled by their Exchange Server Tech. I have delegated control of my server to myself. There are also users from the other server that do not belong in my server and would like to remove them. The problem is, that when I go to remove them it will not , because the user or group is inherited from the organization. How can I remove them from my server and yet not remove them from their server? It sounds like that if I remove them from the orgainization that they wi...

docmd.transfertext problem

SQL deadlock problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Exchange update problem

Please ignore #2

Excel Problem

SOAP Exception

Border problems

matching contents #2

can't add groups to public folders
I'm having a problem with my public folders - I can't add groups to them. I used to be able to, and now the members in a given group are unable to access that particular public folder. I can add individual users fine, but not groups. Anyone know how to fix this? Do you have sufficient rights in AD? What I am getting at, is that you need rights to change a group type to security. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Exchange Server http://exchange.mvps.org "Glenn" <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23N3yrgRoEHA.3324@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I&...

Workbook_Open Help #2
Hello Frank, Here's the code Private Sub Workbook_Open() ' Call Unhide_Sheets ' Sheets("CONTROLPANEL").Select Range("A1").Select Call Splash End Su -- Fabl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=218 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26252 Hi and there's no application.screenupdating=false statement in your unhide procedure? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Fable" <Fable.1d07w...

Outlook Express 5 #2
On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.." Appeared to coincide with display config change? Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of...

CRM 1.2 12-02-05
I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start the application if I log onto the server usind the server administrator account. If I try to access using a domain users account I just get a page cannot be displayed error, could somebody please help... Have you added the appropriate domain users as crm users using the deployment manager? "Redders" <Redders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D80FF8B4-78F1-4334-ACB5-2F772F0CF3B6@microsoft.com... > I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start >...

set default record to a table
I have a shared db with various front ends (mde). I would like to set a paricular record as my default record, so whenever someone opens up the various db forms it opens up to the same default record. Is this possible? Maybe this is a matter of terminology... In Access, data is stored in tables. Each table has it's own records (collections of related data). When you say you want a "record" to be the default one pulled up by everyone, how do you know they are all using their different forms to look at the same data (i.e., table)? Next, why? What is it about ...

Purchase Resolution Tables
PRW tables in Great Plains - are these tables temporary tables populated only when the purchase resolution is run? Im asking because i want to extract data in crystal from the PRW40034 table but cant seen any PRW tables via crystal. Thanks Theo :) I reckon these PRW tables are names of once before existing tables in earlier versions of GP - i believe the tables I want are the MPO tables If this is 100% (im at about 95% with this) its a shame MBS havent cleared up the table list to NOT show tables that are no longer used. Theo :) "Theo" wrote: > PRW tables in Great Plains -...

reason codes #2
I'm having a big problem tracking discounts in RMS. Whenever something is discounted up front, a reason code is set. There are several I use for discounts. However, when I try to do an Item Movement History report and select based on those reason codes, I never get any matches. When I do an item history report for a few weeks, I notice that the only reason codes that are displayed are the ones pertaining to inventory adjustment. It seems that reason codes associated with discounts do not display in this report. HELP! I need these to display to track discounts (and also store use)! ...

Weighted Average Calculations for Pivot Tables
How does one implement weighted averages in pivot tables. Assume Bonds Interest Rate 100,000 .06 200,000 .04 800,000 .10 Weighted Average Interest Rate is .0927 (I normally do this using sumproduct(col a,col b)/sum(col a) I would like to be able to perform this in a pivot table with the weighted average calc being a grand total. You can see how this can be useful and expanded once the basics are found. Any ideas. ffrazz ...