picture in a footer

Does anyone know how to display a picture in a footer? I followed the
workaround to get a picture in a row to repeat at top but can't figure out
how to get a "logo" to repeat at the bottom or in a footer.  Anyone??? Thanks
in advance.  I'm using excel 2000
0
Suzgreive (2)
11/16/2004 9:39:01 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Suz

This feature was introduced in Excel 2002.

Place the logo where you want it at bottom of a blank sheet.

Print out a bunch of copies then use these in your printer tray.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:39:01 -0800, Suzgreive
<Suzgreive@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know how to display a picture in a footer? I followed the
>workaround to get a picture in a row to repeat at top but can't figure out
>how to get a "logo" to repeat at the bottom or in a footer.  Anyone??? Thanks
>in advance.  I'm using excel 2000

0
Gord
11/16/2004 10:12:56 PM
Pictures in the header and footer were added in xl2002.

Maybe you can print a bunch of sheets with just the picture at the bottom of the
page, then send those sheets through the printer a second time to pick up your
real data???

--

Dave Peterson
0

Contact Pictures
Is it true that there is no way to change the photo image of your contacts like you would in Outlook? When I checked my contact list, sure enough even pics I'd had prior to import were just gone. The only contacts that have pics are those from Messenger contacts, and the pic is the one they published for Messenger. "bubba" wrote in message news:258CF281-7EC7-42E0-8F90-EC9A9F0AA12C@microsoft.com... Is it true that there is no way to change the photo image of your contacts like you would in Outlook? Correct..for the current RTW version and th...

Re: picture reversed
Never heard of a BMP header for an eps. TIF, WMF (in isolated cases) but ne= ver BMP. Which app did this? > It was a problem in older Publisher versions, .eps images would be flippe= d on > the screen but would print okay. It had to do with a .bmp header. Could b= e the > poster has his printer setup for a mirror image. > Powered by the E-mail PIM - Info Select - www.miclog.com PUB2000: Rotated EPS Picture Appears Flipped On Screen http://support.microsoft.com/kb/218667/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft....

picture is too large and will be truncated
When copying a medium to large group of cells, the above message is received as a popup. No error id - just the message in a popup window. Incredibly aggrevating as I'm copying large amounts of data between spreadsheets. This doesn't occur in Excel 2003, 2000 or 97. Any assistance would be appreciated. I'm just guessing but are you copying form a sheet in one workbook to a sheet in another workbook? Sounds like these two books are each running in their own instance of Excel. Close down one instance and open both in a single instance of Excel. Gord Dibben MS E...

showing headers/footers in excel email attachment
i am emailing in outlook to a group and want to know does anyone know how to show my headers and footers in the attachment? When you open the document they do not show. thanks Hi AFAIK not possible as Excel does not provide such View (only in Print preview) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany mel wrote: > i am emailing in outlook to a group and want to know does > anyone know how to show my headers and footers in the > attachment? When you open the document they do not show. > > thanks Thank you >-----Original Message----- >Hi >AFAIK not possible as Ex...

Email signature won't include pictures
I have created a HTML email signature which incorporates our company logo. However when adding the signature through Mail Format, the logo does not transpose. It appears as a box with a red 'x' in the corner. Can anyone assist please? What version of Outlook are you using? Note: this group does not support Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Lyn <ly...

Delete picture from a form?
Hi. I have a table with paths to a pictures on my HD, and an form, that shows this pictures, via picture controls. What I would like to do is be able to mark pictures by clicking on them, and than, when I move to the next record, I'd like marked pictures to be deleted. I already figured out a way to mark them - I change bordercolor property. But how do I delete it from my table? Thanks ...

Force PowerPoint to Detect Picture Changes
Hi Powerpoint can link to inserted files. And you can have a continuously slide show. So far so good. However if you change the contents of a picture or even delete it, Powerpoint will not pick this up. You need to stop it and restart. We have need for a continuous powerpoint where some of the pictures change overtime. => Is there any way to force Powerpoint to re-fresh its picture cache on file changes ? Thanks tried in Powerpoint 2003 & 2007, same result. On 2/19/10 1:50 AM, Greg Roberts wrote: > Hi > > Powerpoint can link to inserted files. And you ...

More than 5 lines of text on Receipt footer?
Hello. Is there any way to have more than 5 lines of text on the footer Sales Receipts? The template properties only have 5 lines, and each line is limited in # of characters (won't wrap)...we want to have our return policy printed on the bottom of our Sales receipts and it takes longer than 5 lines. Also tried creating an "image" in Corel with the policy embedded and appending that to the footer but the text shows up blurry, not clear enough to use. Anyone have an idea? Thanx in advance! -- Best regards, Rich Muller If you want you can put more lines by just copyin...

allow fields to be used in MS Excel headers and footers
The header and footer functionality should be extended to allow the use of the properties within the header and footer of worksheets. For example, if the project name, stored in the title property of the spreadsheet, is to be printed in the header, it would be useful to allow the filed code [title] to be used, as in MS Project (where the filed code [project title] is used. Good suggestion, but it's unlikely to get to anyone that can do anything about it here, since these groups are read and posted to by users such as yourself. Send it to mswish@microsoft.com, making sure you put Exc...

Picture 02-03-08
How are you ...

Footer in Excel
How do you not have the footer shown on the first page when you print the document? David, You can't. Header and Footer sections apply to all pages the worksheet. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "David V" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:aeaa01c436bf$6ae989c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do you not have the footer shown on the first page > when you print the document? Of course Chip is right that this is not a build in option But with a macro it is possible David ht...

Equations converted to pictures
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC I am working on a document with equations generated with the equation editor (in Word 2008). When I closed and reopened the document, the equations were converted to pictures and now I cannot edit them or convert them back to equations. I found some cryptic discussion online about resetting or restoring pictures, but when I do that, it doesn't help. How do I convert the pictures back to editable equations and how do I keep this from happening in the future? ...

Pictures after installing service pack 2
I have recently loaded service pack 2 for XP onto my machine and now I don't see any pictures in emails which are sent to me. All I get is the empty box with the red cross in the corner. Has anyone else had this problem and if so do you have a cure? Many thanks in anticipation. It looks like the service pack has turned off the 'Blocked Images' option which is on the View menu. Just click this and you will see your images again. Good luck R. >-----Original Message----- >I have recently loaded service pack 2 for XP onto my >machine and now I don't see any p...

Picture layout
I have problems with picture layout - no matter what layout I choose the program insists on making a "hole" to the text below and if I delete the picture the text continues to behave as if the picture was still there Anyone out there who has experienced anything similar? Are you using a template? What version Publisher are you using? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Hanne Denmark" <anonym@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50927BA1-329D-4475-82B3-ABA6F8129B0C@microsoft.com... &g...

Lost email pictures
Can anyone tell me why I recieve so many emails with boxes with little red x's where pictures should be? Is the problem the sender or the reciever or neither? Is there anything I can do about it? I have Outlook Express 6.0 and windows XP. ...

How do I get text to write over pictures?
I would like to have text in a newsletter sit on top of a faint picture. 've tried to make picture more transparent by adjusting brightness and contrast. In order, I've sent pic backwards and bought text boxes forward. I've selected text wrapping on picture as through. It looks okay on screen but when I print or print preview, the picture sits at front and the text sits behind (or the picture disappears altogether). Would love to know how to create affect of words over a faint picture. Have you tried the *wash out*? It is on the picture toolbar, the icon that appears as a b...

picture frame text
I have been using Publisher 98 for years and love it. My computer crashed and I got a new one with Publisher 2003. I no longer have the 98 software. On my dog training web site, I have about 10 pages of photos of dogs and I have it set up where you can hold your mouse over the dog's picture and a box comes up with a list of their competition titles. You can see it here: http://www.bestfriendsagility.com/students3.html. The version currently on the web is the 98 version. I haven't uploaded the Pub 2003 version yet because I'm still trying to figure it out. It appears that all...

Adding an image to a footer
is it possible to add an image to a footer of an excel sheet? thanks Brian Excel 2002 is first version to allow images in headers and footers. With earlier versions you could pre-print blank pages in Word then place these in your paper-tray. Gord Dibben Excel MVP XL2002 On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 07:23:04 -0700, "Brian Graham" <br1an_graham@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: >is it possible to add an image to a footer of an excel >sheet? > >thanks ...

Inserting picture without loss of information
I'm attempting to insert some cropped sections of very high resolution (3000x2000) bitmaps into Excel. The problem is when I insert the cropped images there is some processing done on the image before it is displayed. This processing blurs some of the pixels. I really need the image to retain the pixel information. Is this at all possible? Chris, I've found, though not worked extensively with it, that small pictures will be inserted in actual size. That means if Excel is set to 100% zoom, they'll be rendered pixel-for-pixel on the screen, if the zoom is set to 100%. Large p...

How can I copy a picture from one excel file and paste into the exact location
How can I copy a picture from one excel file and paste it into the exact same location relative to the page in another file? hi. If picture is image control.... on tool bar menu, click design icon. then click image control on sheet. now you can copy and paste. >-----Original Message----- >How can I copy a picture from one excel file and paste it >into the exact same location relative to the page in >another file? >. > ...

how do I get pictures from my computer to MicrosoftWord
I don't know how to get my pictures that I need to use from my pictures to Microsoft Word You need to know where your pictures are located first. Then, in Word, click Insert, Picture, From File, in the Insert Picture dialog box bring up the location of the file and click Insert. "Sweet Mama" wrote: > I don't know how to get my pictures that I need to use from my pictures to > Microsoft Word Do you know how to use a help file? "Sweet Mama" <Sweet Mama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65D8EDF0-6218-4142-A9DE-8271DA8A5...

Cursor automatically moves to the left in header/ footer and text boxes
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello, Whenever I try to type in a header or footer or a text box, the cursor automatically moves to the left. If I type really fast then it is fine, but if I stop for a moment it will automatically start typing at the beginning. I can't highlight anything (it automatically unhighlights) and I can't change fonts or sizes! I have even tried deleting office from my computer and reinstalling, but the problem is just the same. This is very frustrating. Please help! ...

adding pictures/logos to crm or changing colors etc
does any one know if it's possible to incorporate pictures or logos to form or the CRM UI as a whole, if so how would i go about doing this? also is it possible to change other features of its appearance such as colors...? TIA Emily, The place to start might be by looking at the cascading style sheet template that is documented on the SDK - this is really meant to provide a base for building other web sites in the style of MS CRM. >-----Original Message----- >does any one know if it's possible to incorporate pictures or logos to form >or the CRM UI as a whole, if so...

Microsoft Picture Manager
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Does Microsoft Office for Mac include Picture Manager? I can't find it in my Applications folder anywhere! I am so accustomed to that program, I couldn't stand not being able to use it! *cry* Erin Microsoft doesn't provide a version of Picture Manager for the Mac, but there a number of excellent alternatives such as iPhoto which is included with OS X. Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 3/22/09 3:43 PM, in article 59b7014b.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "erynmj@officeformac.com" <er...

How to copy text from a picture/image & make it available for edi.
I am trying to copy a text from a picture/image and make it available in excel/word/powerpoint as normal text and not as an image/picture. ...