PDF Add-in for Excel 2003

Hi,

Excel 2007 has a feature which enables you to create a PDF document from the
spreadsheet. Is there an add-in available for Excel 2003 that does the same
thing?

I am aware of PDF writer applications which work by sending the printed
output to piece of software, but this is not what i'm looking for. So please
do not reply, suggesting software similar to Cute PDF, PDF 995 or PDF
Redirect. These programs do not give us the desired output, so I am only
interested in add-ons which are similar to the 2007 feature.

Chris.
0
Kentucky (1)
2/21/2008 10:38:00 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Thu, 21 Feb 2008 02:38:00 -0800 from Kentucky
<Kentucky@discussions.microsoft.com>:
> I am aware of PDF writer applications which work by sending the printed
> output to piece of software, but this is not what i'm looking for. So please
> do not reply, suggesting software similar to Cute PDF, PDF 995 or PDF
> Redirect. These programs do not give us the desired output,

What do they do that's different from what you want?

                                   http://OakRoadSystems.com
A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top posting.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top posting such a bad thing?

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

OWA 2003 prompting to install office?
Hello, We have a single server environment: Windows 2003, Exchange 2003, OWA 2003. Some users are having problems using OWA. When trying to compose a new message, or forward a received message, they are prompted to install some missing feature of Outlook 2000 (DATA1.MSI).. Any idea what is causing this?! Thanks, Troy Hi Troy, Take a look at.. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/12/i_hope_youve_ ha.html "Have you wondered why, when you first use OWA 2000 and 2003, and click the New Message icon to create a new message, the Office Installer is fired-up and you're p...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

learning Excel #3