Pasting Table Info from Word to Excel

Using Office 2003.  I have created a table in Word where the first column is
address information on 3 lines in one cell (Name, Address, City State Zip)

Before going further with this Word table, I decided I really wanted to
track the information in Excel.  Having trouble pasting the 3 lines of
information from the Word table cell into one cell in Excel.  It keeps
pasting into three cells (i.e. A1 gets the name, A2 gets the address, A3
gets the city state zip).  I'd like these three lines of information to
paste into one three-line cell in the Excel table.

I've tried changing the Word table so that there is a manual line break at
the end of each line rather than a hard return.  No difference when I paste
into Excel.

I've tried doing a paste special in Excel after I copy from Word.  No
difference.

There must be something I haven't thought of trying.

0
nospam7515 (2084)
10/20/2006 6:45:25 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Try removing any kind of line break between the lines in Word.  Then paste
the cell into Excel, and add an Alt+Enter where you want a break.  Other
than that, what you're getting is normal behavior - Excel is doing what it
was designed to do.

Ed

"BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Using Office 2003.  I have created a table in Word where the first column
> is address information on 3 lines in one cell (Name, Address, City State
> Zip)
>
> Before going further with this Word table, I decided I really wanted to
> track the information in Excel.  Having trouble pasting the 3 lines of
> information from the Word table cell into one cell in Excel.  It keeps
> pasting into three cells (i.e. A1 gets the name, A2 gets the address, A3
> gets the city state zip).  I'd like these three lines of information to
> paste into one three-line cell in the Excel table.
>
> I've tried changing the Word table so that there is a manual line break at
> the end of each line rather than a hard return.  No difference when I
> paste into Excel.
>
> I've tried doing a paste special in Excel after I copy from Word.  No
> difference.
>
> There must be something I haven't thought of trying.

0
ed_millis (164)
10/20/2006 7:01:45 PM
You could temporarily replace the paragraph marks in Word, as Dave
Peterson describes here:

http://groups.google.ca/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/msg/98b921643bc07973?hl=en&

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

0
dsd1 (5911)
10/20/2006 7:09:21 PM
Excellent suggestion.  Thanks so much!!

"Debra Dalgleish" <dsd@contexturesXSPAM.com> wrote in message
> You could temporarily replace the paragraph marks in Word, as Dave
> Peterson describes here:
>

> http://groups.google.ca/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/msg/98b921643bc07973?hl=en&
>
> BK wrote:
>> Using Office 2003.  I have created a table in Word where the first column
>> is address information on 3 lines in one cell (Name, Address, City State
>> Zip)
>>
>> Before going further with this Word table, I decided I really wanted to
>> track the information in Excel.  Having trouble pasting the 3 lines of
>> information from the Word table cell into one cell in Excel.  It keeps
>> pasting into three cells (i.e. A1 gets the name, A2 gets the address, A3
>> gets the city state zip).  I'd like these three lines of information to
>> paste into one three-line cell in the Excel table.
>>
>> I've tried changing the Word table so that there is a manual line break
>> at the end of each line rather than a hard return.  No difference when I
>> paste into Excel.
>>
>> I've tried doing a paste special in Excel after I copy from Word.  No
>> difference.
>>
>> There must be something I haven't thought of trying.
>

> --
> Debra Dalgleish
> Contextures

nospam7515 (2084)
10/20/2006 7:25:18 PM
Thanks so much for responding.  I think I have a couple of options I hadn't
thought of before.

"Ed" <ed_millis@NO_SPAM.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Try removing any kind of line break between the lines in Word.  Then paste
> the cell into Excel, and add an Alt+Enter where you want a break.  Other
> than that, what you're getting is normal behavior - Excel is doing what it
> was designed to do.
>
> Ed
>
> "BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> Using Office 2003.  I have created a table in Word where the first column
>> is address information on 3 lines in one cell (Name, Address, City State
>> Zip)
>>
>> Before going further with this Word table, I decided I really wanted to
>> track the information in Excel.  Having trouble pasting the 3 lines of
>> information from the Word table cell into one cell in Excel.  It keeps
>> pasting into three cells (i.e. A1 gets the name, A2 gets the address, A3
>> gets the city state zip).  I'd like these three lines of information to
>> paste into one three-line cell in the Excel table.
>>
>> I've tried changing the Word table so that there is a manual line break
>> at the end of each line rather than a hard return.  No difference when I
>> paste into Excel.
>>
>> I've tried doing a paste special in Excel after I copy from Word.  No
>> difference.
>>
>> There must be something I haven't thought of trying.

0
nospam7515 (2084)
10/20/2006 7:25:45 PM
One more question:  I added the ctrl+j in the replace box as Dave describes
and it worked like a charm.  I was looking for some reference guide that
lists the characters to type into the replace box that will produce
different results.  In Word, for example, I know how to enter a hard return
or a manual line break into the replace box.  That options does not appear
to be available in Excel.  How did someone know that ctrl+j would separate
my text into separate lines?

"Debra Dalgleish" <dsd@contexturesXSPAM.com> wrote in message
> You could temporarily replace the paragraph marks in Word, as Dave
> Peterson describes here:
>

> http://groups.google.ca/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/msg/98b921643bc07973?hl=en&
>
> BK wrote:
>> Using Office 2003.  I have created a table in Word where the first column
>> is address information on 3 lines in one cell (Name, Address, City State
>> Zip)
>>
>> Before going further with this Word table, I decided I really wanted to
>> track the information in Excel.  Having trouble pasting the 3 lines of
>> information from the Word table cell into one cell in Excel.  It keeps
>> pasting into three cells (i.e. A1 gets the name, A2 gets the address, A3
>> gets the city state zip).  I'd like these three lines of information to
>> paste into one three-line cell in the Excel table.
>>
>> I've tried changing the Word table so that there is a manual line break
>> at the end of each line rather than a hard return.  No difference when I
>> paste into Excel.
>>
>> I've tried doing a paste special in Excel after I copy from Word.  No
>> difference.
>>
>> There must be something I haven't thought of trying.
>

> --
> Debra Dalgleish
> Contextures

nospam7515 (2084)
10/20/2006 8:05:48 PM
ctrl-j is the same as alt-0010 on the number keypad.  It's the same as =char(10)
in an excel formula (or alt-enter if you're just entering data).

ctrl-j is an old DOS(?) trick for entering this alt-0010 (j is the 10th letter
of the alphabet).  It was a pretty common shortcut with really old word
processors.

I blame old age for knowing this trick.

BK wrote:

> One more question:  I added the ctrl+j in the replace box as Dave describes
> and it worked like a charm.  I was looking for some reference guide that
> lists the characters to type into the replace box that will produce
> different results.  In Word, for example, I know how to enter a hard return
> or a manual line break into the replace box.  That options does not appear
> to be available in Excel.  How did someone know that ctrl+j would separate
> my text into separate lines?
>
> "Debra Dalgleish" <dsd@contexturesXSPAM.com> wrote in message
> > You could temporarily replace the paragraph marks in Word, as Dave
> > Peterson describes here:
> >

> > http://groups.google.ca/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/msg/98b921643bc07973?hl=en&
> >
> > BK wrote:
> >> Using Office 2003.  I have created a table in Word where the first column
> >> is address information on 3 lines in one cell (Name, Address, City State
> >> Zip)
> >>
> >> Before going further with this Word table, I decided I really wanted to
> >> track the information in Excel.  Having trouble pasting the 3 lines of
> >> information from the Word table cell into one cell in Excel.  It keeps
> >> pasting into three cells (i.e. A1 gets the name, A2 gets the address, A3
> >> gets the city state zip).  I'd like these three lines of information to
> >> paste into one three-line cell in the Excel table.
> >>
> >> I've tried changing the Word table so that there is a manual line break
> >> at the end of each line rather than a hard return.  No difference when I
> >> paste into Excel.
> >>
> >> I've tried doing a paste special in Excel after I copy from Word.  No
> >> difference.
> >>
> >> There must be something I haven't thought of trying.
> >

> > --
> > Debra Dalgleish
> > Contextures
> > http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

--

Dave Peterson
0
petersod (12004)
10/20/2006 8:31:01 PM
Well I'm definitely impressed!!

> ctrl-j is the same as alt-0010 on the number keypad.  It's the same as
> =char(10)
> in an excel formula (or alt-enter if you're just entering data).
>
> ctrl-j is an old DOS(?) trick for entering this alt-0010 (j is the 10th
> letter
> of the alphabet).  It was a pretty common shortcut with really old word
> processors.
>
> I blame old age for knowing this trick.
>

> BK wrote:
>>
>> One more question:  I added the ctrl+j in the replace box as Dave
>> describes
>> and it worked like a charm.  I was looking for some reference guide that
>> lists the characters to type into the replace box that will produce
>> different results.  In Word, for example, I know how to enter a hard
>> return
>> or a manual line break into the replace box.  That options does not
>> appear
>> to be available in Excel.  How did someone know that ctrl+j would
>> separate
>> my text into separate lines?
>>
>> "Debra Dalgleish" <dsd@contexturesXSPAM.com> wrote in message
>> > You could temporarily replace the paragraph marks in Word, as Dave
>> > Peterson describes here:
>> >

>> > http://groups.google.ca/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/msg/98b921643bc07973?hl=en&

>> > --
>> > Debra Dalgleish
>> > Contextures
>> > http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html
>> >

> --
>
> Dave Peterson

0
nospam7515 (2084)
10/20/2006 9:48:21 PM
That I'm old or that I knew it???????????

<vvbg>

--

Dave Peterson
0

> That I'm old or that I knew it???????????
>
> <vvbg>
>
> BK wrote:
>>
>> Well I'm definitely impressed!!
>>
>> "Dave Peterson" <petersod@verizonXSPAM.net> wrote in message
>> > ctrl-j is the same as alt-0010 on the number keypad.  It's the same as
>> > =char(10)
>> > in an excel formula (or alt-enter if you're just entering data).
>> >
>> > ctrl-j is an old DOS(?) trick for entering this alt-0010 (j is the 10th
>> > letter
>> > of the alphabet).  It was a pretty common shortcut with really old word
>> > processors.
>> >
>> > I blame old age for knowing this trick.

>> > --
>> >
>> > Dave Peterson
>
> --
>
> Dave Peterson

0
nospam7515 (2084)
10/20/2006 10:49:55 PM
Dave

One more question:  Where is the list of character shortcuts that lists
ctrl-j or alt-0010 or =char(10) as the shortcut for alt+enter??  Or do I
just need to start absorbing that information as I read through this
newsgroup?

> That I'm old or that I knew it???????????
>
> <vvbg>
>
> BK wrote:
>>
>> Well I'm definitely impressed!!
>>
>> "Dave Peterson" <petersod@verizonXSPAM.net> wrote in message
>> > ctrl-j is the same as alt-0010 on the number keypad.  It's the same as
>> > =char(10)
>> > in an excel formula (or alt-enter if you're just entering data).
>> >
>> > ctrl-j is an old DOS(?) trick for entering this alt-0010 (j is the 10th
>> > letter
>> > of the alphabet).  It was a pretty common shortcut with really old word
>> > processors.
>> >
>> > I blame old age for knowing this trick.

>> > --
>> >
>> > Dave Peterson
>
> --
>
> Dave Peterson

0
nospam7515 (2084)
10/21/2006 2:09:27 PM
I don't know if there is a list.

In the old word processors, the shortcuts were:  ctrl-a for alt-0001, ctrl-b for
alt-0002, and so forth.

I don't think that these keystrokes have survived in the newer programs (save
ctrl-j).

My list has degenerated to just ctrl-j for alt-0010/char(10)/alt-enter.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Thanks for your assistance!!

>I don't know if there is a list.
>
> In the old word processors, the shortcuts were:  ctrl-a for alt-0001,
> ctrl-b for
> alt-0002, and so forth.
>
> I don't think that these keystrokes have survived in the newer programs
> (save
> ctrl-j).
>
> My list has degenerated to just ctrl-j for alt-0010/char(10)/alt-enter.
>

> BK wrote:
>>
>> Dave
>>
>> One more question:  Where is the list of character shortcuts that lists
>> ctrl-j or alt-0010 or =char(10) as the shortcut for alt+enter??  Or do I
>> just need to start absorbing that information as I read through this
>> newsgroup?
>>
>> "Dave Peterson" <petersod@verizonXSPAM.net> wrote in message
>> > That I'm old or that I knew it???????????
>> >
>> > <vvbg>

>> > --
>> >
>> > Dave Peterson
>
> --
>
> Dave Peterson

0
nospam7515 (2084)
10/21/2006 6:58:57 PM
You can use alt-0010 (from the number keypad).

It'll look like the box is empty, but try it and you'll see that it's not.

ctrl-j is easier to explain and easier to do, though.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Pasting data from Excel
Hello everyone, I'm not sure if I should be posting this question here or in the Excel forum but here goes. Is it possible to copy data from multiple cells in Excel and then paste them into multiple lines of the criteria section of an Access query? For example, Given cells and values: A1- 1 A2- 2 A3- 3 I would like to be able to copy this data from Excel and paste it into an Access query like : Criteria: 1 or: 2 3 I am using Access 2002 SP3 and Exc...

Excel Drop Down Box
I'm trying to edit an excel worksheet that has drop down boxes. However, the drop down boxes are not typical forms. These drop dow boxes appear to be normal cells (They contain text). When I click o the box, a little gray box shows up w/ a down arrow to the right of th cell. However, if you right click on the cell, there aren't an property options that are displayed. I was wondering if anybody had any idea what kind of drop down box thi is. How can I edit or create one -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com It sounds like it's under Data|Validation. chris313 wr...

how to select multiple text boxes in excel for formatting
I am trying to select multiple text boxes for formatting the font but seem unable to select all of them other than to click on each one individually. Is there an easy way to select all of the text boxes at once? To select multiple objects on the sheet -- Click on one object Hold the Ctrl key, and click on additional objects To select all the objects on the sheet -- Choose Edit>Go To, click Special Select Objects, click OK Or, to work with specific objects, you can add the 'Select Multiple Objects' tool to one of your toolbars: Choose Tools>Customize Select the Commands tab...

How to use outlook address in Excel
Hello, I have an Excel sheet which I use as an invoicing-application. I would like to retrieve address-data from Outlook where I keep all my contact-data of my customers. So, I want to select a customer from my Outlook contactlist when I am writing a new invoice in Excel. In Word, I have a macro which does this, but unfortunately the Application.GetAddress does not work in Excel. Can somebody help me ? "Henny Slokker" wrote: > Hello, > > I have an Excel sheet which I use as an invoicing-application. I would like > to retrieve address-data from Outlook where I...

how transfer assets and cost info from one investment account to a
I'm transfering all my cash and stock from TD Ameritrade accounts to Schwab accounts. There are three accounts being transferred: non-retirement or brokerage, IRA, and IRA rollover. It's easy enough to fill out the forms and have all the assets removed from TD Ameritrade and roll in to the Schwab accounts. But how do I get the cost info to go with them into Schwab? BTW, these are not new Schwab accounts. I am adding the TD Ameritrade assets to existing Schwab accounts. MS Money '07 Deluxe on Windows 64 Vista. TIA!!! In microsoft.public.money, angela g wrote: >I'm ...

excel margin issues on landscape
When I print a spreadsheet I cant get it to print to the full page - it prints smaller unlike older excel program. Also when i set the margins for a spreadsheet the left hand margin wont move over to the edge of page like right hand side? In Page Setup: If you are using the Scaling option to print to a certain number of pages wide by pages tall and/or you are using the columns to repeat at left, try: - clearing the number of pages tall value (so that it is blank), and/or - if you are printing to one page wide, remove the columns to repeat at left Simon "Peter MB" wrote: >...

Global domain identifier (Country, ADMD, PRMD) in first Trace Info
Messages are timing out and NDRing with the below event id. This server was originally installed in one RG, then moved to different one. I understand this may have something to do with it but cannot find anything on MPO (trying to avoid opening yet another case) Thanks for the help. Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeMTA Event Category: X.400 Service Event ID: 209 Date: 10/27/2004 Time: 8:02:26 AM User: N/A Computer: SVR-JPT-EXC-02 Description: Global domain identifier (Country, ADMD, PRMD) in first Trace Information of message C=US;A= ;P=MGC;L=SVR-ORW-EXC-08-041026230220Z-...

Excel macro list
In Excel 2003 I used to be able to list all macros in a workbook by pressing Alt+F8. Now all I get is a series of ribbon help letters... What's changed? Is there still a way of accessing macros via Alt+F8? Any suggestions appreciated. Hi, ALT+F8 works for me in E2007. What do you mean by 'I get is a series of ribbon help letters' Mike "pbaker6" wrote: > In Excel 2003 I used to be able to list all macros in a workbook by pressing > Alt+F8. Now all I get is a series of ribbon help letters... What's changed? > Is there still a way of...

Can I only allow printing to pdf in Excel?
I have created a template in Excel which has been set up so that the layout is perfect when printing to pdf (which is how the document will mostly be used) but the layout changes if printing direct to our printer. Is there a way that I can ONLY allow printing to pdf from this document? Hello You may consider using some VBA to achieve this. One way is to use the Workbook_BeforePrint event and specify the pdf printer in the PrintOut method, eg: Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) ActiveSheet.PrintOut copies:=1, ActivePrinter:="CutePDF Writer on CPW2:" End Sub Pl...

Calculated fields in Pivot Tables
Is it possible to use an "if" formula when creating a calculated field? I have an existing field in my pivot table called commissions and I want to create a new field that will give me a 1 if for each row if commissions are over 4 and a 0 if they are under 4. Is this possible? What is the formula? It seems ok Try something like : =IF(Commissions>=4,1,0) -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Singapore, GMT+8 xdemechanik http://savefile.com/projects/236895 -- "lj" <lj@spu.edu> wrote in message news:1132008509.143327.194520@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to u...

query will not write to excel
I have set up a query to a Foxpro .dbf file in a database from excel. When I tell Excel to import the data it it appears to be working but never seems to return the data. Running the same query via msquery.exe returns the data with no problem. Can anyone tell me what the problem is ? ...

Converting Numerical values to Words
I am fairly new to the ins and outs of Microsoft Access 2003 but have been able to work through all of my problems thus far except one. I started using check boxes for storing user inputed data from a form. When the box is checked I have made it equal a value ranging from 1 to 6 according to the desired group. This stores the number in a table which I then reference many times in queries as well as reports. Here is my question, how do I convert from those stored numbers, taken from the check boxes, to words that can be easily outputted to a report so that anyone can read it without ...

EXCEL FORMULA #28
Good afternoon, I'm trying to fine a formula which would show me how much money I would save on a mortgage if I were to pay additional principal each month--in addition to paying the additional principal how long would it take to pay off. I'm looking at a 160k mortgage at 7.5 for 30 years. I'll like to pay this off as soon as possible by paying additional principal each month. There are tons of free templates at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx Maybe you'll find something you like. Kam1999i wrote: > > Good afternoon, > > I'm ...

OLE: Excel.Application
Hello, in VB.Net, I use Excel to display results : dim xl as new Excel.Application // creates an Excel process // snip (putting values into cells) xl.Visible = true If the user closes the Excel file and then my program, the Excel process is killed in memory, which is good. If the user closes my program first and then the Excel file, the Excel process remains in memory ! How can I make sure the process will be killed ? Thanks ! Hi You need to set xl.quit (and before that ensure that excel doesn't halt and ask things like "save changes?" on quitting) somewhere in your p...

Export relationship information from Visio to Excel
Hello all, Is there a way to export information regarding relationships from a visio diagram to an excel spreadsheet? In addition, is there a way to tell the excel spreadsheet to eliminate or change a relationship and for that action to be applied onto the visio diagram? thanks, ivan as a general answer I'd have to say "no, not without custom code". You didn't define what you meant as a relationship. al "Ivan Salas" <IvanSalas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6332A594-E4AF-4E8B-BA2D-7A4BC17962B3@microsoft.com... > Hello all, > &...

startup excel euro symbol
when i digit € symbol inside any application excel 2007 automacic startup and for me is impossible to use this symbol anywhere, i use windows xp professional ..have you a response to solve this problem? thanks ...

Excel 2003 Print Issue
I have created a spreadsheet to help with a university engineering assignment and I have added a worksheet that is basically an automatically generated report of all the calculations. I have set the Print Area up in such a way so that the results are printed out in well defined pages (e.g. page 1: title page, page 2: summary of input variables, page 3: summary of calculation results etc). The report is arranged vertically in the worksheet, so the pages are 'stacked' on top of each other. It prints out fine in Excel 2000 and 2002 but I recently upgraded to Excel 2003 and now find tha...

Range object does not support paste method
Greetings! Does anyone know why Range("AJ8").Select ActiveSheet.Paste works, but Range("AJ8").Paste gives the error message: "Run-time error '438': Object Doesn't support this property or method! and is there anyway of accomplishing this with one instruction rather than 2 instructions. Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions. -- May you have a most blessed day! Sincerely, Michael Fitzpatrick Hi Michael Either of these in one line gets it done. Range("AJ8").value = Range("AJ8").value ...

How to paste animation in publisher for an email message
In a MS Publisher document, I have pasted animated bmp & gif files. When I send the doc by MS Outlook email, the animation doesn't work when the message is pulled up. Is there a special way to paste & activate animation in Publisher? This is not an option in Publisher. Publisher automatically changes the animated images to normal images. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Flyboy" <Flyboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

short cut for copy past w formulas??
I hope I can explain this right. If Sheet 1 cell 1A were to equal Sheet 2 Cell 1A I need a quick way to copy that formula so on sheet 1 cell 9A will = sheet 2 cell 2A , sheet 1 row 17 A = Sheet 2 Cell 3A and so on .. If i do a straight copy past it equals the row on sheet 2 which is no good to me.. I only have about 300 cells to do so any short cut would help. Thanks in advance. In sheet1 cell A1 enter the formula =OFFSET(Sheet2!$A$1,TRUNC((ROW(A1)-1)/8),0) Then copy this down to every 8n+1'th row -- Return email address is not as DEEP as it appears "DR, Bob" <bob@mai...

pivot table subtotals
I'm stuck trying to develop subtotals in a pivot table. I hav successfully placed Sums of the individual elements, but I'd like "Subtotal" line for specific types of elements i.e.: 1/22 1/23 1/24 Group1 Apples Oranges Pears Group1 Sum Group2 Corn Carrots Beans Group2 Sum Grand Total All of thee above rows/lines calculate just fine except the GroupX Su lines? Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get subtotals to wor correctly? Do -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Double-click on the field button at the top of the Group column. Un...

excel 2000 message
excel 2000 message - 'cannot use object linking and embedding' Were they hit by the MSBlast worm? One poster (Lutz Meyer) guessed that this was the cause of his problems. I haven't seen any confirmation/denial, but you may want to read his post: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3F3971AF.FA4490F5%40msn.com Post back with your results. I'm curious if that was the problem. (It's come up quite a few times since MSBlast hit.) bill bootle wrote: > > excel 2000 message - 'cannot use object linking and > embedding' -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.c...

Excel Graphing Line References off when chart is a sheet.
I have noticed that when any graph is created in EXCEL and you hover you mouse over the dataline you receive that corect response. If you convert the chart to a sheet, the hover of the data line is now not representative of the the y axis directly below it. The data being graphed is correct now the hover represents the "series" (x-Axis) correctly but does not represent the "Point" (y-axis) correctly at all. Tne Y-axis datapoint reference is wrong. Any help? ...

Editable Excel Spreadsheet Online?
Hi, I tried to recent find information on this, but could find very little. How difficult would it be to host an excel spreadsheet online where visitors to the site can directly view and edit it? Right now, I can upload the spreadsheet to our web site and visitors can view it, but if they edit it, they can only save it to their local drive. I would like the users to be able to save the copy on the server. What would be involved in something like this? I assume for starters (if it's do-able) we'd need Windows hosting (we're not hosting ourselves) and some ASP support. Any de...

Word problems 2003 and 2007 version
hey everyone both on my main computer and my brothers laptop word isnt working! its so annoying! on my desktop PC i have windows xp and word 2003. after getting a virus which stopped the internet from working i had to do a system restore - which got rid of the virus. but when i click on word it says that "this shortcut only applies to installed products", and when i go to word through program files it says "this product is not installed on this user" - but there is no setup thing i can press - will i need the disc maybe? on my bro's laptop he got the sa...