Paste format with Freeze Frame into an new worksheet

How can I take a spreadsheet from one worksheet and paste to a new worksheet
but keep all of my columns, rows, and freeze frame set when I paste into the
new worksheet? An exact copy into a new worksheet?
0
Celeste (6)
9/30/2005 4:11:12 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Celeste,

Instead of copy/pasting the cells, why not copy the sheet?  Right-click the
sheet tab, Move or Copy.  You can specify New in the To Book box. Be sure to
click "Create a copy" or it'll move the sheet out of the original workbook.
That box should be at the top of the dialog.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

"Celeste" <Celeste@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I take a spreadsheet from one worksheet and paste to a new
> worksheet
> but keep all of my columns, rows, and freeze frame set when I paste into
> the
> new worksheet? An exact copy into a new worksheet?

0
someone798 (944)
9/30/2005 4:21:51 PM
use edit menu, choose past special, choose [all]

Vsn
"Celeste" <Celeste@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I take a spreadsheet from one worksheet and paste to a new
> worksheet
> but keep all of my columns, rows, and freeze frame set when I paste into
> the
> new worksheet? An exact copy into a new worksheet?

0
vsn (1)

Setting up a new e-mail account

Fractions Number format

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

Date format 04-11-06

Formatting in CSV
Hi I create a Comma Separated Value file (csv) from my VB application, then open that file with Excel. Excel recognises the commas, and splits the records into separate fields as expected. Can I set properties for rows or columns or cells ? Like bolding, or font size, etc. Thanks Robert -- RobertLees ------------------------------------------------------------------------ RobertLees's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26580 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486488 Yes. Even though the .csv file contains no fo...

IM Add New Batch
GP 10 on 2003 Terminal Server. How do you create a Payables Batch in the IM in preparation for importing to the Payables Transaction destination? Alternatively, how must GP be set up to ensure that the “Add New Batch” rule works correctly? With the Add New Batch rule set the IM crashes (see my post Integration Manager 10 Crashes). Additionally the characteristics of the Add New Batch rule do not match the required information which I understand to be Origin and Checkbook ID. I figured there might be some default settings for Origin and Checkbook ID in the setup somewhere but was not a...

If a worksheet name is = to test then a msgbox appears
I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. For example, if the name of a sheet in a workbook is equal to test then display msgbox saying sheet already exists. Thanks Vick dim ws as worksheet set ws = nothing on error resume next set ws = worksheets("test") on error goto 0 if ws is nothing then msgbox "doesn't exist" else msgbox "already exists" end if Vick wrote: > > I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. > > For example, if the name of a sheet in a w...

Format List Box!

How can I sum only amounts that are in BOLD format within a column
Hi! I need to get a total from a worksheet that has hundreds of amounts in it. However, I only need the total of the amounts that were marked with have BOLD font. Please help me I don't have much experience with EXCEL. Thank you very much! W a n d a try this for column D Sub sumbold() x = Cells(Rows.Count, "d").End(xlUp).Row For Each c In Range(Cells(2, 4), Cells(x, 4)) If c.Font.Bold Then mysum = mysum + c Next MsgBox mysum End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Wanda" <Wanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89A268A6-...

Moving exchange 5.5 to a new server exchange 2003
Good day all... how do I move exchange 5.5 to a brand new exchange server 2003. The new server will be in a new organization. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ray http://www.microsoft.com/usa/webcasts/ondemand/2340.asp http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en- us;exch2003 Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server >-----Original Message----- >Good day all... how do I move exchange 5.5 to a brand new >exchange server 2003. The new server will be in a new >organization. Any info would be greatly appreciated. > >Thanks, >Ray > >. ...

Multipule Worksheets
How do you set Excel 2002 to open all spreadsheets into one document instead of having multipule documents open up across your toolbar? ...

Named range using conditional formatting
Hi, I have a named cell called Econvert which contains the conversion rate from Dollars to Euros. I am creating a template for others to use and I need to add a conditional format for when users forget to divide their inputs by the Econvert. For example, if they enter a salary number as $40,000 I want them to divide this number by Econvert so that the end result is =$40,000/Econvert. I would like the cell to become red if they forget to divide by Econvert which is why I think that conditional formatting would help. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. You could create a UDF and use that in the ...

Conditional Formatting 02-17-10
Hi All Thanks for looking, the help of this forum is always apreciated. I have the following bit of code: Sub Format1() ' ' Format1 Macro ' With Range("E26:H26") .FormatConditions.Delete .FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:= _ "=IF(OR($H26=""Please Book"", $H26=""Please Cancel""),TRUE,FALSE)" .FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 3 .FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:= _ "=IF(OR($H26=""Booked&q...

Moving old email folders (entourage) to new computer
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Email Client: pop Please can you tell me how to do this, so that I have all my old emails on my new computer? Thanks ...

Pasting from Word 2002 to Outlook 2003
How can I can capture (replicate programatically) the act of copying the body of a Word document to an Outlook message? Thanks Ask in a Programming group for Word or Outlook for help with programming = questions. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Namgaw asked: | How can I can capture (replicate programatically) the act of copying | the body of a Word document to an Outlook message? Thanks ...

copying and pasting Visio into Word
Hello, When I copy and paste organizational charts into a Word file, quite often the writing in the chart appears as a scramble of symbols. Sometimes I can print that single page as a PDF. However, quite often when I print it as a PDF, the boxes are blank, i.e. the writing in them does not show up. I have tried checking "print" under "layer properties," and that does not always work. Any suggestions? Thanks for a start what level of visio are you at? There is a know problem moving data between visio and word, with a fix on the KB. That would be the first place to check. Ho...

Negative number formatting