Option Buttons Help

I hope I can explain my problem if you need further details please advise:

I have 6 Option Buttons (Form Control) on a worksheet, when I click
(Checked) any of them the rest automatically unchecked themselves, how can I
modify them, since I want to create two groups of 3 Option Button on each
group so if I click (checked) any of the Option Button in a group of 3 it
does not unchecked any of the Option Buttons on the other group of 3?

Thanks in Advance

Saul

0
sayk (7)
4/17/2004 3:37:34 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Put each group into its own groupbox (also on that Forms toolbar).

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Saul

"Dave Peterson" <ec35720@msn.com> wrote in message
> Put each group into its own groupbox (also on that Forms toolbar).
>

> sAYk wrote:
> >
> > I hope I can explain my problem if you need further details please
advise:

> > I have 6 Option Buttons (Form Control) on a worksheet, when I click
> > (Checked) any of them the rest automatically unchecked themselves, how
can I
> > modify them, since I want to create two groups of 3 Option Button on
each
> > group so if I click (checked) any of the Option Button in a group of 3
it
> > does not unchecked any of the Option Buttons on the other group of 3?
> >
> > Thanks in Advance
> >
> > Saul
>
> --
>
> Dave Peterson
> ec35720@msn.com

0
sayk (7)
4/17/2004 4:07:21 AM
from a private email:

I don't think you can do this except via code.

Hit alt-f11 to get to the VBE
hit ctrl-G to see the immediate window

type this in and hit enter:

activesheet.groupboxes.visible = false

This hides all the groupboxes on the activesheet.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com