opening ods files?

I received an ods file.  Can I open this in Excel 2002?

Jeff

0
Jeff8271 (17)
4/3/2009 1:51:20 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

The ODS extension could have been created by 3 or 4 different applications.

I will assume it is an Open Office file.

Excel cannot open these.

Ask the sender to save it in Open Office as an Excel file.

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 09:51:20 -0400, <Jeff@unknown.com> wrote:

>I received an ods file.  Can I open this in Excel 2002?
>
>Jeff

0
Gord
4/3/2009 2:47:21 PM
You can download for many Office Versions
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=169337
It works fine

Jean-Luc  - MCT

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

> The ODS extension could have been created by 3 or 4 different applications.
>
> I will assume it is an Open Office file.
>
> Excel cannot open these.
>
> Ask the sender to save it in Open Office as an Excel file.
>

> Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP
>
> On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 09:51:20 -0400, <Jeff@unknown.com> wrote:
>
> >I received an ods file.  Can I open this in Excel 2002?
> >
> >Jeff

0
CHANDEZON (1)
4/7/2009 8:08:03 AM