Opening Mulitiple Tabs In Pivot & Setting Print Area

Hi-All,

Newbie here----

Is there a way to open multiple tabs of information in a pivot table at the
same time, do a select all, and then select a print area or am I going about
this the wrong way.

I have a pivot table that I am working with and when you click on certain
cells it displays additional sheets of information i.e. name, address,
phone, etc..., but I only need parts of the individual sheets(name & phone
numbers).  There must be 500 cells on the pivot table that have to be opened
to obtain the information I need, so you can see how time consuming it could
get to try to click on one cell at a time and either do a cut,copy,paste to
new sheets or do a set print area on each sheet that I open.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Britt

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Printing Multiple Receipts at a Time From Journal
Hey guys, Is there a way to print multiple journaled receipts at a time? Say all receipts for a batch or by date or other criteria? Thanks Tom, Not that I've seen. -- = Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" under the MS Retail Management System on the right. http://tinyurl.com/75bgz ========== "Tom Bombadill" <Genius_pos...

Calling Set/GetDefaultPrinter
I am using the Windows SDK calls GetDefaultPrinter anmd SetDefaultPrinter. On my main development machine running WIndows Server 2000, I compiled without a problem. WHen I moved the project and tried to compile in my XP environment, I get a compilation error that it is not found. It also does not show up in my online help on the XP machine. The function is defined as being part of the Windows GDI API. I don't uunderstand why this would not be showing up under XP. Any ideas what I have to install or setup to be able to use these functions? Regards, -Rob >Any ideas what ...

Saving User Settings in Outlook...
Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to save the user settings for MS outlook 2003? Thanks to all who reply, Ismael The reason I would like to be able to save the user settings is so I'll be able to restore these settings should I need to in case I had to do a clean install of WinXP and office 2003 either on the same computer of on another newly bought computer. Thanks to all who reply, Ismael "Ismael" <I_Tena@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ueqwqfaHGHA.2948@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello everyone, > > Does anyone know how to save the user setting...

Setting series values on Excel Chart

Pivot Table Question #15
Hey all, Love pivot tables but i have a question, the table is set up as so Month Pallet# BoxesPur BoxesSold Price Frt Gross Net Jan 1 5 1.0 ..3 Formula Formula 2 5 2.0 .5 3 10 3 .15 Jan Total 10 10 6.0 ..95 So, the problem is in the Jan Total row, is there a way...

Computer Check Printing
Computer Checks Edit List is for a check run for one country (all the vendors in that countrY), but the vendors from another country show up as zero dollars. Any idea how to prevent this? It does not appear to be related to KB# 874437, as electronic payments are not used. Thanks in advance. ...

Printing Multiple Copies #4
Hi all - I am using Vista Business and Publisher 2007 from the Office 2007 Small Business package. No matter what type of publication or template I use I can only print single copies. Most recently I tried to print 30 copies of a single page flyer and had to do it a single copy at a time. If I go to File|Print and set the number of copies to 30, I still get a single copy only. Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks -- Andrew Aitchison (amhsn@nospam.sympatico.ca) Is your printer driver current? What is the default in the printing preferences in the control panel printer folder? ...

Outlook 2003: Print address book
I'm running Outlook 2003 as a stand alone program without a network. I can't print the address book. The address book menu does not offer any print options including those found in the Help and Support and the MS Knowledge Base. It also doesn't offer the option to export/import. What am I missing here? Operating Windows XP Home SP2, IE 6 SP2, Outlook 2003. Thanks for any suggestion -- Phil pdischert@iname.com There is no address book in Outlook. There are lots of choices for ways to print your Contacts Folder: http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/print.htm -- Russ V...

email set up in publisher

Printing Non-Avery labels with Zebra TLP-3843
Hello. I'm trying to figure out the best way to print labels and tags for jewelry products using the Zebra 3843...example would be a rat-tail label (overall size: 9/16 x 4 7/16 with printable area of 9/16 x 2 1/2")...one half would be for bar code and other half would be for ILC description, price and store name. Is the label designer capable of doing this if you build a label from scratch? When I try to open the existing Zebra .lbl template it says "BarcodeBlaster style labels can not be edited with the Label Editor. See Store Operations documentation for assistance ...

Outlook 2002 SP3- Runtime Error when opening Outlook
I'm getting a runtime error- Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library / Program C:/Program Files/ microsoftoffice/ office10 /outlook.exe. This App has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusal way. This only happen the first time I open Outlook for the day. It shuts down, then I can reopen it and all is fine. I have try to debug it and the detect & repair option in the help tab. Any help is Appreciated! ...

OWA authentication settings
My single Exchange 2003 SP1 installation requires OWA logins to use the domain\username method. At one point it only required the username. Not sure when/why it changed. I have checked the HTTP Protocol settings in ESM and in Exchange properties under the Exch VS, I have Basic... checked with the netbios domain name listed. I also have Integrated..... checked. Anon.... is not checked. From what I've read this is all I need. I shouldn't have to check the IIS settings on the Exchange server. What am I missing? Thanks. Yes, This probably changed after you installed an Exchange ser...

Setting Global Options
Is there a way to set global options within VBA. I'm particularly interested in setting the security level to low (to eliminate that annoying start up message), setting the status bar to false and "Behavior Entering Field" set to start of field. Is there some place that lists the options that can be set? Thanks for the help! On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 19:30:04 -0800, PeterM <PeterM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: For the latter two check the SetOption keyword in the Help file. The first one requires a registry setting. You can google or bing for it. -Tom. ...

Setting up my Outlook at home
How do I set up my Outlook 2003 to work from home, but leave the messages on the server (as I do at the office)? I right-click Outlook and choose Email accounts. I choose Microsoft Exchange Server. I put in our server and my user name. I also uncheck "Use Cached Exchange Mode", which is what I assumed was what would move the data to my machine (which I don't want). When I say click next, I get the Message: "Mail from this Microsoft Exchange Server account will be delivered to the existing Personal Folder on your local computer. If you wish to keep your mail on your server...

Failed to open mmf error appears
A pop up window appears with the message 'failed to oepn mmf'. I assume it is referring to Microsoft mail format. What could be triggering this error. What version of Outlook, and when do you see this error? EllenB wrote: > A pop up window appears with the message 'failed to oepn > mmf'. I assume it is referring to Microsoft mail format. > > > What could be triggering this error. >-----Original Message----- >What version of Outlook, and when do you see this error? > >EllenB wrote: >> A pop up window appears with the message 'fail...

Print Vertical Banner in Pub 2000
Is it possible to print a vertically oriented banner with Publisher 2000? I have made many horizontally oriented banners, and would like to attempt a vertically oriented one. Any tips? Help... ...

Print from Outlook to Avery Rolodex Cards
I am unable to find any way to print my Outlook contacts list on Avery Small Rotary Cards #8385. Please advise. And thanks much. S ...

How do I set the number format to Base 12?
I would like to change the number format on my spreadsheet from Base 10 to Base 12, eg. 12 bottles makes up 1 case. Therefore, if I were adding up three different cells 9 bottles + 11 bottles + 6 bottles, my result should be 2 cases 2 bottles if possible 2.2 in a case column. See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/fractional.htm for details. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Andrew Moore" <AndrewMoore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:893CABE9-37D7-4E6B-8A7E-A5E679C8C824@microsoft.com... >...

Insert an autofiltered range into another tab
I'm am having an issue when trying to insert a range from an autofilter on one sheet to another. The range has to be inserted above rows that have data in them. When I use the insert.shift:xldown, it only moves down the first column. TIA, Sub B_CreateTabs() Dim rngE As Range Dim lngLastRow As Long Dim mgrval, lobval, shtval As String mgrval = "myself" lobval = "dept" shtval = mgrval & "-" & lobval Windows("Mybook.xls").Activate Sheets(shtval).Select Sheets(shtval).Copy After:=Workbooks("Mybook.xls&quo...

E-Newsletter Doesn't Print All Pages
Outlook 2003 & 2007 =================== Hello, I have a customer who designs and sends out an E-Newsletter in MS Publisher. When I receive the e-newsletter and try to print it, it does not print all of the pages of the newsletter. Typically it only prints the first page (of 3 pages). I realize most would recommend that the customer send it out as a PDF attachment, but the preference is to send it out as an e-newsletter. Any thoughts on why I can not print all of the pages in the newsletter and what I can do to make it work? Thanks for giving this some thought. w...

Showing the perimeter of a set of (X,Y) data!
Good day all, I need to plot the perimeter of a set of data. I have a set of (X,Y) data with error bar and it is a nice mess so I just actually need to see (show) the area were the data can be found. Then hopefully overlay an other set of (X',Y') data and show that they both cover the same surface of existence. i.e this is a set of metrology measurement in X and Y of a part build from different mould. Obviously you get a nice cloud of X and Y but does the new material offer the same 'cloud' ? Thank you I think the easiest way to do this is plot the data on a XY Scatter cha...