Opening Excel Spreadsheet on a tab #3

Not really what I am looking for. As I will be displaying differen
sheets depending on what link is clicked, I don't need to have
default sheet, instead I need to specify a different sheet to b
displayed before excel is opened.

i.e. A link for the prices sheet opens the spreadsheet on the price
sheet, and straight after there is a link to the sales sheet, whic
opens the spreadsheet on the sales sheet on the spreadsheet.

Hope that makes more sense,

Dav

--
david.willi
david.willis's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1469

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

One way:

If linking from Word, for example, add the sheet and cell as an anchor
to the URI. For instance:

    file://localhost//Documents/XLFiles/Workbook3.xls#Sheet3!A1

In article <david.willis.1d8h4n@excelforum-nospam.com>,
 david.willis <david.willis.1d8h4n@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote:

> Not really what I am looking for. As I will be displaying different
> sheets depending on what link is clicked, I don't need to have a
> default sheet, instead I need to specify a different sheet to be
> displayed before excel is opened.
>
> i.e. A link for the prices sheet opens the spreadsheet on the prices
> sheet, and straight after there is a link to the sales sheet, which
> opens the spreadsheet on the sales sheet on the spreadsheet.
>
> Hope that makes more sense,
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Invalid Account on the Security Tab
I deleted an account from AD, and it was listed under the security tab of my server (in ESM), to have full mailbox rights to the information store. I tried removing the inherited permissions, and removing the acct. The I set the inherited permissions back, and the invalid acct. comes back. Does anyone know how I can remove this invalid acct. from the security tab? Thanks. Remove it from the top-level where it was granted permissions. When you set inherited permissions and the account comes back, that means that that account has been granted permissions at a higher level. If you'v...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

owa cant open ppt attachments

Emails #3

cannot open hyper links in outlook

learning Excel #3

Formula for Game Spreadsheet
I am currenly playing a game of Ars Magica. I am using a spreadsheet to compute the info for my character. I am having a probllem with the casting total for spells related to a paticular character. The Formula is as follows : =IF(H13="","--",IF(J13="",INDIRECT(H13),MIN(INDIRECT(H13),INDIRECT(LEFT(J13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(J13,2))))+IF(K13="",INDIRECT(I13),MIN(INDIRECT(I13),INDIRECT(LEFT(K13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(K13,2))))+Sta+IF(N13="",0,$H$2)) I am trying to compute the casting total for the spells castable by this character. The total for the ...

Pulling data from separate tabs

Formula for cross tab data filling

Strange Tab Key Behavior
I have a userform with about 20-30 textboxes. When users use the ta key to navigate, it will work, then all of a sudden just stop. The ta stays inside the textbox and tabs over spaces inside the userfor textbox, but it does not jump to the next box. This seems to b intermittent, if the user restarts the form, it goes away, bu eventually it sometimes returns to this weird behavior. Has anyon come across this, i am puzzled?? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com There's a tabkeybehavior property that sounds like is set to true for some and false for others. If you select t...

Excel VBA