On Error Resume Next

Hello everybody!

I was wondering if someone could help me with the following. I wrote a macro
which get's information with matches the criteria k from a Pivot Table. I've
named K allready. Though it only returns "(Blank)" the criteria I stated in
case K was not found. I tested it with criterias which were sure to have
results but did not get any reslults other than (blank) either.

I think it has got something to do with the "On Error Resume Next" I used
but cant figure out what.

Application.CommandBars("PivotTable").Visible = False
On Error Resume Next
ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("ARF Code").CurrentPage =
"" & k & ""
On Error Resume Next
ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("ARF Code").CurrentPage =
"(blank)"
On Error GoTo 0
Application.CommandBars("PivotTable").Visible = False

Thanks in Advance!!
0
Jasper (60)
5/10/2005 2:48:02 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

MSExchangeAL error
I have just gotten this error: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: Address List Synchronization Event ID: 8331 Date: 3/23/2006 Time: 9:16:07 PM User: N/A Computer: SCAPCADC Description: The service threw an unexpected exception which was caught at f:\titanium\dsa\src\lra\abv_dg\lservagent.cpp(4511) For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. The support site says that Exchange Server SP1 will correct this problem. I currently have SBS 2003 and haven't installed the latest Service Pack for this system (I have been installing...

Outlook "Out of Memory Error"
I have a user in our firm. When she sends out a mail item as an attachment in a new e-mail and bcc's 300 people with nothing in the TO: line. After she sends this out, she then goes into her sent items and starts opening up the orginal e-mail and gets the following error " Out of memory or system resources. Close some Windows or programs and try again" Does anyone have any idea what is causing this? This has happened more then once and I can not find a solution to this anywhere. ...

Outlook ckecks files for errors
Hi, About 50% of the time Outlook thinks it has been closed improperly and it hasn't been. I know for a fact that I closed it using the "X" in the upper right hand corner. This wouldn't be much of a problem except it takes at least 15 mins for Outlook to check the file and it hogs all the resources, I can't even surf the net or open a program. I'd apprecaite any suggestions in helping Outlook realize it isn't crashing. O/S - Windows XP Pro (SP3) Outlook is part of Office 2003 (SP3) 2.4Ghz; 1GB of Ram Thanks Pamala If the startup scanner is ...

A little help with a LNK2019 error?
Recently turned UNICODE on in my project. Builds fine in debug mode. Release gives me only this error on build. " .... error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp___CrtDbgReport referenced in function "public: unsigned short & __thiscall ATL::CSimpleArray<unsigned short,class ATL::CSimpleArrayEqualHelper<unsigned short> >::operator[](int)" (??A?$CSimpleArray@GV?$CSimpleArrayEqualHelper@G@ATL@@@ATL@@QAEAAGH@Z) I can't quite comprehend it. The help system has this.. LNK2019.. In Visual C++ .NET 2003, this error will be generated when /clr is used...

Error Building GDI+ Sample on VC++ 6
Hi, I downloaded GDI+ for VC++ 6 and attempted to build a sample using it. Here's the relevant code snippet: #include "GDIPlusInit.h" .... GdiplusStartupInput gdiplusStartupInput; ULONG_PTR gdiplusToken; GdiplusStartup(&gdiplusToken, &gdiplusStartupInput, NULL); When I try to build this, I get the following errors: GDIPlusInit.h(39) : error C2059: syntax error : '__stdcall' GDIPlusInit.h(39) : error C2091: function returns function GDIPlusInit.h(78) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'NotificationHook' GDIPlusInit...

resume templates
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Please direct me to the location of the resume templates for 2004. I have only been able to locate ones for 2008, and Word 2004 did not come with resume templates. <br> Thanks! Check out the templates on the MS web site. Most any designed for Word 2003 or prior can be used with Word 2004 without any problem. Refer to this web page if you have a problem: http://word.mvps.org/mac/Using-Windows-Templates.html -- HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac <rkc@officeformac.com> wrote in message...

OMA Error #6
Hi Guys, I am having a nightmare getting mobile access working. I’m testing out Exchange 2003 SP2 with sharepoint on the same host. When accessing the /oma directory I get: A System error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator. + Event 1501 - No user credentials were found in the HTTP request. I have read many postings. Have tried http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/817379 + Basic Auth is enabled on this directory. I have also followed suggestions about sharepoint + exchange being hosted on the same bo...

Error message on closing Outlook
Every time I close down Outlook I have to wait for an error message to come up on my Desktop that says: "MS Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close..." then it follows with "...please tell MS about this problem." which I USED to click as "yes" but now, only "no" and then have to click a box that says "reopen Outlook" or "close outlook". This must be answered before I can shut down Windows 2000. Try running Detect and Repair from the Outlook Help menu. If you installed your Office version from a network LAN dist...

Insert into with new record causing error
I am using paired listboxes to input information into a table that I would like to have bound by a one to many relationship. With the add button, I have an insert into statement that adds the value to the foreign table and moves that item from the first listbox to the other listbox. This works fine if it is an existing record but if it is a new record it errors because of the relationship of the primary key to foreign key because the autonumber is not excepted yet. I did find that if I put an entry into one of my subforms on one of my pages that it makes the record perminant and the ...

downloading error
I am trying to download Microsoft Publisher 2000 and it gives me an "Error 2349" Anyone knows what error this is that can help me???? Are you using Norton Anti-Virus? Make sure you shut it off before trying to install Pub. Melissa "Connie" <GPPONTE@aol.com> wrote in message news:12AFF242-A0EA-4F47-858D-590C98216DAD@microsoft.com... > I am trying to download Microsoft Publisher 2000 and it gives me an "Error 2349" Anyone knows what error this is that can help me???? http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329386 (Did you try Google before you posted h...

Getting error c0072afc while trying to access Pulbic Folders node under Folder
I am getting the following error message when I click on the Public Folders node under the Folder in Exchange System Manager. The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found. Facility: Win32 ID no: c0072afc Exchange System Manager I am getting the same error while trying to create a public folder. I am running ESM from the same box on which Exchange is installed and I don't have Outlook installed on that box. Is there a way to fix it other than re-installing Exchange server? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Himanshu ...

GOTO Sub error
I have a form with a sub form. First I do a search to find the correct record. When I try to enter info in the subform after that I get the error GOTO sub error. Any suggestions. "Sharon" <Sharon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9495FD4-1AE4-491B-8017-0E58178798C3@microsoft.com... >I have a form with a sub form. First I do a search to find the correct > record. When I try to enter info in the subform after that I get the > error > GOTO sub error. Any suggestions. What's the error number? In VBA code, the only GoTo should...

Business Portal script error in modify advanced role
An error scripts appears below upon Modifying Advanced Roles in Business Portal System.Exception: soap:Server Server was unable to process request --> Error retrieving user information. Parameter name: userID Pls. advice. ...

Item allocation Error
We have run the Inventory-->Utility--Item Reconciliation for a particular Item. It has shown the result with previuos qty and adjusted qty. When we go to Item Inquiry for that item Qty hand 37, QtyAllocatted 2 and Qtyavailable show 35. But when you click allocation link It doesnt display any record containing Qty Allocated 2. We have check SOP10200, SVc..But couldnot find any record for that Item/site. What will be the area which is allocating the item. We are using manufacturing module along with SOP,POP and IVC module Let us know any other areas need to check. Regards Amit Hi, ...

An Error "Interface Not Registered" after Configuring Outlook 03
I Configured my MS office Outlook 2003 to Gmail email Client which was Partly sucessful but i am not able to send mail it gives an error message "INTERFACE NOT REGISTRED" i am not able to use Outlook please help tarun123v <tarun123v@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I Configured my MS office Outlook 2003 to Gmail email Client which > was Partly sucessful but i am not able to send mail it gives an error > message "INTERFACE NOT REGISTRED" i am not able to use Outlook > please help Try this. CLick Start>Run and enter regsvr32 ole32.dll in the...

automatically move to the next field
I have 5 combo boxes on 3 separate tab controls. After answering a question I would like the cursor to automatically go to the next combo field. How do I do this. Also after answering the 5th question on the first tab control can the cursor go to the next question on the 2nd tab control? Thanks for the help in advance. Tom You need to set the focus to a text box in that TAB Me.[TextBoxName].SetFocus You can use the AfterUpdate event or LostFocus event of the combo you want to move from, to the text box using the above line. "Tom Tripicchio" <fuzzytrip@prodigy.net> w...

Error message for data table
I tried to change a data table and now I cannot get the information that was there before or move on I am using a school lab from and everytime I try to reopen Excel it takes me dirrectly to the page with the error. So I need to know how to get it to let me refresh or delete the data table and start over. Hi, I think you need to contact the administrator of the lab. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Abigail" <Abigail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C19ED7B6-8EDA-4549-A98D-8C85093C3327@microsoft.com... >I tri...

Error question
I am running Windows XP Professional and Outlook 2002 on my local computer that is networked to several servers. I am current on all the system and Office service packs. When I try to access files on one server to send as attachments in Outlook, I get the following message: "The system detected a possible attempt to compromise security. Please ensure that you can contact the server that authenticated you." Outlook stalls and will not open the server files to allow me to find the attachment. I am mapped correctly to that server. Can anyone offer any help? Much appreciated. ...

Getting an error in my xml schema editor code.
Hi, I have an xsd file like this. <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="generic" elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="generic"> <xsd:element name="bookstore" type="bookstoreType"/> <xsd:complexType name="bookstoreType"> <xsd:sequence maxOccurs="unbounded"> <xsd:element name="book" type="bookType"/> </xsd:sequence> </xsd:complexType> <xsd:complexType name="bookType&q...

Error opening application
We have a database that was used in Access 2003. We upgraded our computer and software and now we have Access 2007. When trying to run this database we get the error "Error in opening application: 429 Error creating CSetupInfo". Any idea what this error could mean? What other info would you need to know from me? thanks Bart Bart, is the new computer running Windows Vista? If so, see: Errors using multiple versions of Access under Vista at: http://allenbrowne.com/bug-17.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://...

Outlook in Office XP Professional Errors
Hi All, I have a PC running Windows 2000 professional (SP4) and Office XP Professional and use Outlook for email. Until a few days ago it worked fine, now when I try to send/receive I get the message "Task 'David' - Sending and receiving reported error 0x80040600:'Unknown error 0x80040600' on the two accounts I have. I have checkd the knowledge base to avail. Help!! Thanks. Dave Have you tried deleting and recreating the accounts? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and...

Integration Manager error #2
Is anyone familiar with this error from the Itegration Manager: "DOC 1 ERROR: Could not locate the Integration Manager sanScript library." I get this when running a payroll transaction integreation. The import file is a flat text file located on a network drive. IM runs other integrations on this PC. Regards, - Greg Crowe ...

Error 61 when setting up a users homepage
We are running version 9 ona test system with a copy of our live data. When we log in as a user and try to set up the role for the home page we are getting a GP error 61 then several erros after that. I find nothing on customersource about even setting up the homepages. has anyone else ran into any of these issues? Robert Fann Omni Packaging ------=_NextPart_0001_4E3C21D7 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello and thank you for using Newsgroups! I just pushed a Kb article that references this same error message. It occurs when starting GP 9.0 and it is reso...

Exchange LDAP Error
Hey all, We have a forest wtih multiple child domains consisiting of 2000/2003 servers. On a larger child domain (larger.domain.com) we host an Exchange 2003 server. This server hosts additional exchange stores for other child domains. One child domian (smaller.domain.com) has a local domain administrator that uses Active Directory Users and Computers to adminster accounts for his users with exchange mailboxes hosted on our domain (larger.domain.com). He only has 2 DCs, one of which is the GC for his domain. The issue we face is that our E2K3 server reports frequently the followi...

Cross Site Move Mailbox Error!!!
Hi, We are running an Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 intra-Org Migration. All Exchange 5.5 Sites are running Directory Replication & using X.400 for Mail relay. In the process of migration we are consolidating some of the Exchange 5.5 Site into Exchange 2003. We already setup ADC Connection Agreements for all of the Exchange 5.5 Sites. Then we installed First Exchange Server 2003 and Site Replication Service is installed with that. Then we change the connection agreement for that exchange site to point to newly installed exchange server on port 379. Replication between Exchange 5.5 ...