New Date on each new page

I would like to print a page for each day for the upcoming year. 365 pages.
I want to print all of them now.
On each page I need the date for that day. What should I use for this? Pivot
tables??

Thanks!
Jim

0
phoneguy (2)
12/15/2004 3:16:05 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi Jim

Enter the first day in A1 before you run the macro
If it is working correct change PrintPreview to PrintOut

This example will not print the sunday's

Untested

Sub PrintCopies_ActiveSheet()
    Dim yr As Integer
    yr = Year(Range("a1").Value)
    Do While Year(Range("a1").Value) = yr
        If Application.WorksheetFunction. _
           Weekday(Range("a1").Value) <> 1 Then
            ActiveSheet.PrintPreview
        End If
        Range("a1").Value = Range("a1").Value + 1
    Loop
End Sub

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"phoneguy" <phoneguy@hawkeyerecextrajunk.com> wrote in message news:uf2dnb668fnVyF3cRVn-rQ@centurytel.net...
>I would like to print a page for each day for the upcoming year. 365 pages. I want to print all of them now.
> On each page I need the date for that day. What should I use for this? Pivot tables??
>
> Thanks!
> Jim

0
rondebruin (3790)
12/15/2004 3:29:34 PM
Thank you. It worked very well.

Jim

"Ron de Bruin" <rondebruin@kabelfoon.nl> wrote in message
> Hi Jim
>
> Enter the first day in A1 before you run the macro
> If it is working correct change PrintPreview to PrintOut
>
> This example will not print the sunday's
>
> Untested
>
> Sub PrintCopies_ActiveSheet()
>    Dim yr As Integer
>    yr = Year(Range("a1").Value)
>    Do While Year(Range("a1").Value) = yr
>        If Application.WorksheetFunction. _
>           Weekday(Range("a1").Value) <> 1 Then
>            ActiveSheet.PrintPreview
>        End If
>        Range("a1").Value = Range("a1").Value + 1
>    Loop
> End Sub
>

> --
> Regards Ron de Bruin
> http://www.rondebruin.nl
>

> "phoneguy" <phoneguy@hawkeyerecextrajunk.com> wrote in message
>>I would like to print a page for each day for the upcoming year. 365
>>pages. I want to print all of them now.
>> On each page I need the date for that day. What should I use for this?
>> Pivot tables??
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Jim

0
phoneguy (2)
12/17/2004 10:35:08 PM
Hi Jim

Thanks for the feedback

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"phoneguy" <phoneguy@hawkeyerecextrajunk.com> wrote in message news:CKGdncDKs5Gtwl7cRVn-2w@centurytel.net...
> Thank you. It worked very well.
>
> Jim
>
> "Ron de Bruin" <rondebruin@kabelfoon.nl> wrote in message news:u74jjrr4EHA.1452@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
>> Hi Jim
>>
>> Enter the first day in A1 before you run the macro
>> If it is working correct change PrintPreview to PrintOut
>>
>> This example will not print the sunday's
>>
>> Untested
>>
>> Sub PrintCopies_ActiveSheet()
>>    Dim yr As Integer
>>    yr = Year(Range("a1").Value)
>>    Do While Year(Range("a1").Value) = yr
>>        If Application.WorksheetFunction. _
>>           Weekday(Range("a1").Value) <> 1 Then
>>            ActiveSheet.PrintPreview
>>        End If
>>        Range("a1").Value = Range("a1").Value + 1
>>    Loop
>> End Sub
>>

>> --
>> Regards Ron de Bruin
>> http://www.rondebruin.nl
>>

>> "phoneguy" <phoneguy@hawkeyerecextrajunk.com> wrote in message news:uf2dnb668fnVyF3cRVn-rQ@centurytel.net...
>>>I would like to print a page for each day for the upcoming year. 365 pages. I want to print all of them now.
>>> On each page I need the date for that day. What should I use for this? Pivot tables??
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> Jim

0
rondebruin (3790)

Making a new MFC build
Hello, where can i find information about making a new MFC42 build including the last MFC and API updates from the Platform SDK February 2003, using the Visual C++ 6.0? Before installation of the SDK the following command works fine: vcvars32.bat nmake /f mfcdll.mak libname=mfc42 after the installation i get errors like 'LAYOUT_LTR' unknown and so on. I tried setenv.bat instead of vcvars32.bat, a edited vcvars32.bat with the new paths in it. Is it necessary to copy the new MFC source files and/or headers in the old MFC directory of the Visual C++? regards, Mike The informati...

New router, cannot log into Net Passport nor update stocks
In the last few weeks, I've installed a new router on my network (1 desktop 2 laptops). All other network and internet functions are okay but MS Money 2005 will not let me log into Net Passport, (ID and or password cannot be verified). I contacted D link regarding this and they indicated that a "port" may need to be opened. Once I log into my money file offline, it will not update stock and mutual fund prices. I have used Money for years. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks in advance. ...

Hierarchical Worksheet Tabs??? New Excel feature?
I do not know if newer versions of Excel than I have have this function, but in working with a budget in Excel, it sure would be a nice feature to be able to "stack" in a hierarchy the worksheet tabs at the bottom, instead of scrolling horizontally for hundreds of feet! In other words, I want to have a Worksheet "Travel Budget" and instead of having each month's in a horizontal tab, I could scroll up and down from a "Master" worksheet to sub-worksheets ties to the master...instead of just adding worksheet after worksheet in an ever growing hard to mana...

Setting up new email
Hi I recently switched to MSN Internet service and want to set up my Outlook email program to receive mail at home. I don't know the pop3 and other information to put into the program so that I can resume receiving email there. I have both Outlook Express and Outlook 200 installed on the computer, whick is running on W98SE. Thanks for any help! Terry Ray plinus74@msn.com Consult the MSN help files for the correct information. Note: Many accounts were converted to HTTP accounts only. POP3 accounts may be unavailable depending on your service package. --� Milly Staples [MVP - ...

Unable to print page with graphics
I put out a four page newsletter, any page that has an image with text, the printer spits out a blank page. However, if I use "Print current Page" the page prints fine! I am using JPEGS for the images, most are desaturated in Photoshop, so these images are not in color. I tried changing from JPEG to TIFF on the images, made no difference. Wonder if it a print spooling problem and not with publisher, any one have any ideas! Rick C When you open the print dialogue, be certain you clear "do not print any graphics". It is under the Advanced printing settings in 2002-...

ActiveSync 3.7 doesn't stay up to date with Outlook 2003
I just recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 (from XP) and I've found that my Pocket PC won't stay current with emails while it's connected to my PC in the cradle. I've noticed the problem when I delete emails from my inbox on the PC or I move emails to a folder on the PC. I would expect ActiveSync to fire up and update the Pocket PC but it doesn't seem to recognize that anything has changed. However, if I disconnect the Pocket PC from the cradle and reconnect it seems to recognize the differences and get itself up to date. Has anyone seen this problem? Any ideas o...

How do I remove page border in Publisher
There is a white border all around my publication. How do I remove it to have the pictures flush to the margin of the page. It is your printer margin limitations. Read the printer documentation to determine the margins... Most printers cannot print to the edge. If you have a full bleed printer you can print on larger stock and cut away the margin. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "doranrita" <doranrita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A5C9470-BA39-4959-8FD5-8D98C3F71920@microsoft.co...

the new excel help is horrible!!!! (way to go, limiting comments)
how do I get the previoulsy found HELP to list the typical formulas, or use of special characters, like the & symble in excel. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=102753c7-0f12-402b-9da0-3...

New Record
I have a form/subform. I have an event that opens a popup. I select from a list on the popup that copies the value onto a txtbox on the Main form and the popup then automatically closes. In the same code I place the focus in the subform to begin adding data to a new record. The problem I 'm having is that when the focus is set in the sub, there are two lines. The top line, which is the one I'm entering data in, does not automatically put the autonumber in for the ID that links the tables, but the record below it does, which is one that I'm not using. When I fill in the...

Notification Email on duration date
Hi I have a question that is there any way to send email to owner when their task is reaching due date set for the task. I tried to make it work with workflow but I couldn't. Also I read through all the post here and couldn't find anything relating to my question. Sorry, subject should be "Notification Email on due date", note "duration date" Thks, motoC "motoC" wrote: > Hi > > I have a question that is there any way to send email to owner when their > task is reaching due date set for the task. > > I tried to make it work with...

eConnect
We are getting the following messages on one of our machines when we try and connect to Great Plains with eConnect: Error #1: Version=8.0.2.0 Unique MessageId = Error Number = -2147168246 Error Description = New transaction cannot enlist in the specified transaction coordinator. Error Source = Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server Line Number=9530 Error #2: Version=8.0.2.0 Unique MessageId = Error Number = 2303 Error Description = The registration failed for eConnect. Please insure that valid registration keys where entered for eConnect. Error Source = ExecProcsXML.ExecStoredProc...

Date Stamp
I've used this Macro and need to tweak it: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) With Target If .Count > 1 Then Exit Sub If Not Intersect(Range("a10"), .Cells) Is Nothing Then Application.EnableEvents = False With Me.Range("b10") .NumberFormat = "dd mmm yyyy" .Value = Now End With Application.EnableEvents = True End If End With End Sub This macro stamps B10 if something is entered in A10 but I also want this t...

SQL options and new upgrade GP9.0 (from GP7.5)
Here is my problem after I upgraded to GP9.0. I need to add a user with GP, unless I refresh its password (in SQL Enterprise Manager) and re-define its properties, I cannot use it to access GP moreover, use SQL resources. I also discoverred that DYNGRP dont have permissions on some of the GP tables. Also when I change the password in GP. It does not update the one used in SQL. Why is that? How can I correct this issue? If you create a user in GP the password is encrytped by GP so that the password that is sent to SQL is not the same. This is why a GP user can not do anything in SQL...

Unexpected VSS error (30218) when restoring database to new instan
I am attempting to restore databases backed up by DPM 2007 to a new test server running the same version of SQL 2005 that the production system runs. After running though the recovery console and selecting the test server and the destination, DPM starts to restore and almost immediately produces an error, "Operation failed because DPM encountered and unexpected VSS error (30218)" Searching on this error I was asked to look at the application logs on the destination server for the issue but could find no issues logged on either the destination or DPM servers. I applie...

Date calcutation
Good afternoon, i need some help with the following: I have a maintenace DB, i have the following fields MachineHours (long int), MaintenaceHours (long int), MaintenaceDate (date) and WeeklyHourWork (long int). I have a text box NextMaintenace (date) where i calcute the date of the next maintenace based on the date of the maintenace (MaintenaceDate) difference between MachineHours, MaintenaceHours and WeeklyHourWork. example: if MachineHours=4000, MaintenaceHours=7000, MaintenaceDate=26-10-2007, WeeklyHourWork=40 then NextMaintenace=15-03-2009 This works fine but I need to put a limit to...

Blank pages #2
My worksheet has 47 pages, but only data on 9 pages. In print preview it's showing hundreds of empty rows. I have deleted them, saved, closed the file, but they are still there. How do I get this crazy thing to print down to the last row where there is data, and no further? I don't want to set the print area because then I have to reset it everytime I add more rows of data. Thank you Connie Mississauga, Canada If you didn't delete the rows using the row number on the left, try that. Be sure and save. I have heard that one some versions you had to leave quit Excel and co...

Chinese New Year 2004
Outlook lists Feb 20, 2004 as the 1st day of the Chinese New Year. It is actually Jan 22, 2004. How do I correct this error? ...

Page Breaks on cells
It pops up with putting a page break for every cell then when I am trying to reset them it tells me margins do fit and that it would take it to less than 10% minumum if I try to move them. Jo - Did you ever get an answer to this? I am having the same problem, and it is on a 30-tab workbook that I can't just re-created. I'm getting a page for every cell when I move the page breaks and they used to be fine! Help! :) "Jo Pratt" wrote: > It pops up with putting a page break for every cell then > when I am trying to reset them it tells me margins do fit > and...

date in a text cell
I need to show my date as 06-Dec-2005 in a text cell. Is it possible to have a regular date format in a text cell. Thanks If you format the cell as Text, then you'll have to type in what you want--exactly the way you want to see it. If you don't format it as text, you could type the date in anyway that's a date, then use a custom format of: dd-mmm-yyyy (format|cells|number tab|custom category) Dajana wrote: > > I need to show my date as 06-Dec-2005 in a text cell. Is it possible to have > a regular date format in a text cell. > > Thanks -- Dave Peterso...

SQL Query to transform/group data by Date
Hi, I have a large Access table with data organised as follows: Field1: Code Field2: Date Field3: Value1 Field4: Value2 There are seveal different codes and therefore duplicate dates. I'd like to run a query to bring back each code grouped by date and so put the codes along the top as feilds. For example the query below brings back the following data for two codes. SELECT field2, field1, field3 FROM Data WHERE field1 In ('LLOY','RSA'); 21/01/05, LLOY, 12454 22/01/05, LLOY, 31541 21/01/05, RSA, 21241 22/01/05, RSA, 12414 Instead I want the data to look like this: ...

list links in new worksheet
I want to get a listing of all links in a new worksheet within th workbook - alternately I would like to get a list of all linked cells is there a way to do this? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Something like this post: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=40C12CE0.8E5E3F8C%40msn.com And no matter what you're doing with the links, get a copy of Bill Manville's FindLink program: http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/Default.htm "txbjones <" wrote: > > I want to get a listing of all links in a new worksheet within the > workbook - alternately...

practice sessions won't download get error on page
Training excel 2003- "practice in excel" will not download a spreadsheet. Also, the little + that allows you to see what's in a chapter will not open. Bottom of page says "error on page". How do I get this to work? ...

Adding a new Excel template
How do I add a template to a file location on my computer so it appears in the Spreadsheet Solutions tabe when I click File > New and then click On my computer... in the right-hand pane? I've dropped an .xlt to this location on my computer [1]; this appears to be the location from where the Spreadsheet Solutions tab seems to draw the templates for its display; however, the template I dropped in there doesn't appear in the panel. [1] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033 I used windows start button|search to look for "spreadsheet solutions" For me (xl200...

CONVERT TIME & TRIM DATE
I need help converting time to an AM/PM time format our database displays time in 4 digits : 0006, 0737, 1217, 2149. I am finding that 0006 is 12:06 AM and 1217 is 12:17 PM, etc. The date displays: 2007-03-09 00:00:00.000, how do I have it display the date as 03-09-2007? Thanks. Specify the display format of the control or field: mm-dd-yyyy RENEE705 wrote: >I need help converting time to an AM/PM time format >our database displays time in 4 digits : 0006, 0737, 1217, 2149. I am >finding that 0006 is 12:06 AM and 1217 is 12:17 PM, etc. >The date displays: 2007-03-09 00:00:00.0...

One Line of Data Per Page of Report
When viewing/printing reports reports we are only getting one line of data per page. So instead of having a 5 page report with 60 entires we have a 60 page report with 1 entry per page. Is there an easy way to solve this probelm? We are not very familar with access and need this problem solved. Thanks! On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:07:03 -0800, Coutu <Coutu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When viewing/printing reports reports we are only getting one line of data >per page. So instead of having a 5 page report with 60 entires we have a 60 >page report with 1 entry per pag...