Need help #3

Hello all,

If I have list of 1a, 1b, 1c (in different cells). Can I drag to get 1d,
1e,.......

Thanks

Rithy

0
012973110 (15)
4/10/2006 8:58:20 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Yes.  Highlight the last two cells and, in the bottom right you will see a
small black blob.  Catch hold of this and drag it and the value of the
increment between the two cells will be copied to those cells.

If this doesn't work it will be because it needs to be configured.  Click on
<Tools><Options><Edit> and tick <Allow cell drag and drop>.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

"Rithy Chhan" <012973110@mobitel.com.kh> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> If I have list of 1a, 1b, 1c (in different cells). Can I drag to get 1d,
> 1e,.......
>
> Thanks
>
> Rithy

0
Bill
4/10/2006 9:15:54 AM
I try this, but it shows only 1a, 1b, 1c, 1b, 1c, 1b, 1c.....
but I would like it is in order: 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d, .....1x, 1y, 1z

Thanks

"Bill Ridgeway" <info@1001solutions.co.uk> wrote in message
> Yes.  Highlight the last two cells and, in the bottom right you will see a
> small black blob.  Catch hold of this and drag it and the value of the
> increment between the two cells will be copied to those cells.
>
> If this doesn't work it will be because it needs to be configured.  Click
> on <Tools><Options><Edit> and tick <Allow cell drag and drop>.
>
> Regards.
>
> Bill Ridgeway
> Computer Solutions
>
> "Rithy Chhan" <012973110@mobitel.com.kh> wrote in message
>> Hello all,
>>
>> If I have list of 1a, 1b, 1c (in different cells). Can I drag to get 1d,
>> 1e,.......
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Rithy

0
012973110 (15)
4/10/2006 9:22:19 AM
You could use a formula like:

="1"&CHAR(ROW(A1)+96)

And drag down.

But don't go past 26 rows.

--

Dave Peterson
0

> You could use a formula like:
>
> ="1"&CHAR(ROW(A1)+96)
>
> And drag down.
>
> But don't go past 26 rows.
>

> Rithy Chhan wrote:
>>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> If I have list of 1a, 1b, 1c (in different cells). Can I drag to get 1d,
>> 1e,.......
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Rithy
>
> --
>
> Dave Peterson

0
012973110 (15)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

Help Required

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

Need HELP! for Linking data

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...

Help with Registration

Need to add to current formula

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Need macro help to close excel