Name Range with using Data Form

I first created a variable with A1:D1, four columns with named variable
Data. How to expand this Data range to A1:D2 after using the DataForm to add
one row data in the worksheet?? The same, the Data range should be A1:D3
when adding one more data row...

million thanks

0
erickwyum (14)
10/4/2004 7:59:05 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi
use the following formula in the name definition dialog
=OFFSET($A$1:$D$1,0,0,COUNTA($A:$A))

0
frank.kabel (11126)

recall of infor on a form
I have created two tables: table one has basic info lname, fname, grade, student id number. Table two is an incident report form with fields: student id number, date ,grade , etc. I have a relationship from table one to to table two in a one to many relationship respectively. My user wishes to enter incidents on a form. So I created a form from table two and all works as planned. However my user would like to enter either a)student number or b) last name with out using a drop down list( long list of choices.) and then have it display both student number and last name then save...

Searching a backup prog for ALL (!) Outlook data.
I am searching a backup program which helps me to backup and restore really all data components of all version of Outlook. The most backup programs I have seen so far have restrictions: They... - either are only suitable to Outlook or Outlook Express - either are for Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2000 - either backup messages only or address book entries only. Is there a program which handles really all these components? Gerd Gerd Pohlmann wrote: > I am searching a backup program which helps me to backup and restore > really all data components of all version of Outlook. > > The mos...

WBS in Data Analysis or Reports
Is there a way to get the WBS codes into a Data Analysis report? If not, what table/view is the 'WBS' ifield n the Database? This is so that I can create a SQL query to combine the WBS column into a report. Hi Bubba, Please look for TaskOutlineLevel and TaskOutlineNumber fields in MSP_EpmTask_UserView table. Thanks Chak pVector Technologies http://www.pvectortech.com http://www.epmcentral.com On Feb 2, 10:35=A0am, Bubba <Bu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to get the WBS codes into a Data Analysis report? > > If not, what tabl...

Requisition Management should not force the use of requisition ad.
Requsition Management has by default the requisition administrator as the top of the hierarchy and it cannot be eliminated or replacwed with an user. This poses a problem when setting up requisition management using users instead of roles. Often the top user of the hierarchy forgets to select final approve and only approves the request routing it to the requisition administrator. In an implementation with one company this forces the user to go back to the approval page and select the role to finally approve the request. In implementations with multiple companies with centralized admini...

Create Range from Range
Excel VBA: Let's say I have a range object set to be from B2:F6, and i need to make another range object to be the last row of my original range. (New range to be B6:F6) How would i go about doing this? I tried the .Resize option, but that only works from the top left cell of a range. DK VBA Code: -------------------- Set xxx = Range("B2:F6") Set yyy = xxx.Resize(1).Offset(xxx.Rows.Count - 1) yyy.Select -------------------- dksaluki;721668 Wrote: > Excel VBA: > Let's say I have a range object set to be from B2:F6, and i...

OUTLK11.ADM
Hello: Is it a good idea to add OUTLK11.ADM to my GPO to control Outlook 2003 settings? The file is only 95 KB, so I figure the worse thing that can happen is that the file has to replicate to all DCs. I'd like to get some feedback from anyone who has used this before. Thank you and happy Thanksgiving! -- Sincerely, Martin Do you have current GPO's? Then just add OUTLK11.ADM and set your settings for the OU you want to control. Unless you have a very complicated domain structure, there should be no problems regarding replication. Greetings, hans and ofcourse a happy than...

Need help with dual domain name problems
Setup: FES: Windows 2003 Server SP1 Exchange 2003 Standard SP2 BES: Windows 2003 Server SP1 Exchange 2003 Enterprise SP2 I'm just getting Exchange setup, I have internal communications working properly but have run into a problem sending externally. The organization has different internal & external domain names, lets call them abc.com (internal) & xyz.com (external). When a message is sent to an external address it goes out as user@abc.com. Since abc.com doesn't exist externally reply attempts fail. I need the exchange to change the sender to user@xyz.com when sendin...

Excel files via FTP are read-only if spaces in the name
If I open a spreadsheet from an FTP site, and the spreadsheet has a space in the name, then Excel will always open the file as read-only. If I rename the file to exclude the space in the name, then Excel will open it and allow me to save any changes to the file. Any ideas what's happening? How can I open a file named "My Spreadsheet.xls" directly from an FTP site? Is this a known bug or a feature? Here are a few of the details: I'm using Excel 2002 (10.6501.6714) SP3 and the FTP site is using authenticated login, not anonymous. It's an IIS FTP server on Windows 2000. Th...

What is CreateDialogIndirect() used for?
Hello,All: When I tried to use Carl wrote: > Hello,All: > > When I tried to use Then you died?-) Anyway, Raymond Chen just did a blog entry on the indirect dialog stuff: http://blogs.msdn.com/oldnewthing/archive/2005/04/29/412577.aspx -- Jonathan Arnold inSORS ...

Forms #10
I run Exchange 2003 and MS Outlook 2003. I am wondering about forms under my scenario. Does someone know of a good site that details the use of forms? Thanks Custom Outlook forms? See the Forms pages at www.outlookcode.com -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm "Mostro" <ksdks@aioscoiasn.com> wrote in message news:gJ5Cf.19265$Yu.3003@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net... >I run Exchange 2...

Using Photo's in a publication
I am trying to create a Calendar, 12 pages plus a cover 1 month to a opening. I want to have a photo from my collection showing each month, it will be printed on the reverse side of the page. My problem is I can't see the photo when I insert it I have looked at the View menu and set the picture setting to view picture not placeholder? what else am I getting wrong? -- Banjo Pat Banjo wrote: > I am trying to create a Calendar, 12 pages plus a cover 1 month to a > opening. I want to have a photo from my collection showing each > month, it will be printed on the reverse side o...

moving data
I need to move data in the same column on different rows to the same row in different columns. ex. from this: joe blow 2222 n blow st blowsville BL 00000 to this: joe blow 2222 n blow st blowsville BL 00000 I have about 12000 rows of data, so the ole cut & paste isn't gonna happen. Does anyone know of a better way? TIA! Mike Copy and paste special values transpose. >-----Original Message----- >I need to move data in the same column on different rows >to the same row in different columns. > >ex. > >from this: > >joe blow >2222 n blo...

how to write data to EXCLE file
I need to write data to a EXCLE file in vc++ ,how to do I need? hi, If you are using the excel automation object, then from the project settings include the component. Project -> Add to project -> components and controls. In this choose the excel component. IIRC the classwizard will generate an classes to use the component. Or you can use the functions provided with the excel component using automation. If you want to write data raw i.e. create the excel file yourselves, then you might want to look at the documentation of the excel file format. hth gangadhar npk SSEE wrote:...

Xfr excel data from Office 97 to Office XP
I have been working on an excel document, that I often carry home with me and use on my laptop. The file was created in Excel XP and my laptop runs excel version office 97. Using the file on both computers worked great until recently. The file is now 600KB and will no longer open on my laptop at home with the office 97 software. It works great at work only on the excel XP. I do not understand why all of a sudden I can no longer access this file at home. I could really use some help, does anybody have any ideas? ...

Duplicate data on combo box
I have a combo box on a form that is fed from a table where customer info is entered.. name address city state zip... The combo box is for the city field. However, if there is more than one customer from NEW YORK it is showing new york twice instead of once. How can I change that? Thanks "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9DA286B1-1A7A-40D3-849B-9E7634F0B705@microsoft.com... >I have a combo box on a form that is fed from a table where customer info >is > entered.. name address city state zip... The combo box is for the city > f...

Filtering Excel Data
Hi, I have just downloaded an excel file, which contains lottery number and the date they were drawn. I want to try and search the excel spreadsheet to see if my lotter numbers have ever come up before, but am unsure on how to go abou doing this. The data is in the form: Column A: Draw Date Column B: Ball 1 Column C: Ball 2 Column D: Ball 3 Column E: Ball 4 Column F: Ball 5 Column G: Ball 5 Column H: Bonus Ball Column I: Ball Set Column J: Machine It is only the draw date, main ball numbers and the bonus ball that i important. Can anyone help? TIA, Mik -- Message posted from http:/...

combining data into subtotal report
I need to manually enter data under various categories. (i.e. column A will be Job # and the other columns will contain the counts of various supplies), creating a very large running total of jobs and total supplies. It is important to realize that I may enter the same job # with new data more than one time. Now, I understand how to create subtotals of columns, but I was wondering if, once I have sorted data by job #, there is a way to create a fast and easy report that indicates ONLY the column headings and each job's subtotal. I do not want to see the 25 different entries that it ...

Exclude hidden data from summary totals
I'm trying to write a formula for a subtotal summary cell that will exclude data when the row is hidden and will not produce error values if data is deleted. They should also allow for the insertion of additional rows of data without requiring additional edits of the formula. The cells need to be totaled so that the data within the cells is added, and not just counted. Which I figured out how to do, I just can't get the formula to add the data i have in the cell. In addition, I need a formula for a grand total cell that will sum all of the data in the subtotal formula cell...

Quickest method to wipe data?
Is there a quicker way to wipe all the account and contact records from the CRM database (other than deleting 100 records at a time within the application)? TIA, Britt Landrum In my development environment, I have been running delete statements against all the necessary <entity>Base tables. This has worked so far. Rick. "Britt Landrum" <britt@landrumtech.com> wrote in message news:OGQZe1z7DHA.804@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there a quicker way to wipe all the account and contact records from the > CRM database (other than deleting 100 records at a time within...

Please help- sorting and organizing data
Ost Ocity Dstate Dcity price A B C D 34 A B E F 45 X C L Y 78 X C M S 87 T O A B 98 Q W A B 86 Ost and Ocity go together. for example A B is the origin in first two rows and A B is the destn in last two rows- I want to sort this data in a report or a query such that the origin and dest are next to one another i.e in this example the first two rows( A B as origin) are next to last two rows( A B as destn) . The last two rows should be 3rd and 4 th row an...

Retrieval data from MS 2000 outlook public folder
Dear Helpers, I am using MS 2000 outlook. My company stores all the products and service guidelines in the public folder located at outlook. Every week there are updates of products and service guidelines where I need to check for those guidelines to support the sales teams and back office. The structure is as follows: +Public Folder +Products Folder +Product 100 +Product 101 +Product 102……. +Services Folder +Service 100 +Service 101 +Service 102…… Each product or service is made into a new subfolder and there further subfolders when ...

Passing form name
I found this code (EnableFormControls) in the forum to enable/disable controls on a form but I'm having trouble setting the variable 'frmAny' and passing it to the sub EnableFormControls. What am I doing wrong? Sub EnableFormControls(frmAny As Form, _ strControlSkip As String, _ Optional tfEnable As Boolean = True) Dim ctlAny As Control On Error GoTo ERROR_Handler frmAny(strControlSkip).SetFocus For Each ctlAny In frmAny.Controls If ctlAny.Name <> strControlSkip Then Select Case ct...

Excel Data Not Visible in Cells 2007
I have two users in my office that use 2007 - myself and my manager. This morning something strange happened to a spreadsheet he was working on. There was data in the first 200 lines of the spreadsheet. somewhere around line 35 and up to line 60 the data - dissapeared. You couldn't see the text in the cells. BUT if you clicked in the cells you could see the info in the formula bar. He clicked save, and then it showed all the information again. This has happend several times over several spreadsheets. Can anyone help explain this?? Thanks ...

I am trying to show names in my address book in last name first or
I am trying to show names in my address book in last name first order. KB gives info about sorting contacts but that does not help me with my personal address book. When you post questions, include your Outlook version so someone can answer you. ------ Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] M Gerber wrote: > I am trying to show names in my address book in last name first order. KB > gives info about sorting contacts but that does not help me with my personal > address book. ...

How Organize Data from Multiple Copies of Outlook?
I have three hard drives, a 15 GB, a 80 GB, and a 120 GB. Only the 15 has a working Win XP on it and it's the boot drive I'm using now. Because of different events (don't get me started!), I have three copies of Outlook 2003, one on each drive. I have some contacts and messages I want on each drive, and I have lots of duplicates. Some contacts are updated versions of other contacts with the same name. What's the best way to edit and arrange all this into one set of mail folders with one final group of contacts? I want to clear out the 120 HD, and fresh install XP on it. So na...